• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 713 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 805 8.6%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My thoughts exactly. But it is what it is. She gives them the corruption scenes they are starving for, so she's automatically "best" girl.
I've said that before. It's the kink and the cummy kisses they're craving for what makes her the "best" girl.
Everyone please look at this

NewYear3_4.png
and say in all honesty if she's not BY FAR the WORST creature you can see in this pic. Only Merry could rival her in disgustingness, but fortunately we can barely see her.
Even Angela can run rings around her in terms of sexiness, let alone Amber.
Jesus Christ, how I hate this fucking Funko doll! :mad::mad:

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Great game!

Emily is glorious, but I'm just not into incest.

Alex is more of a bobblehead than Ann. The new hairstyle confirms it. Never been into Alex.

Vanessa is great fun.

Any other girls I feel are extraneous, but to each their own.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Emily is glorious, but I'm just not into incest.
So don't rename her relationship as sister. And if roommate is too obvious, get creative with it. She could totally be a female "best friend" who happens to live with you for reasons.

Alex is more of a bobblehead than Ann. The new hairstyle confirms it. Never been into Alex.
No way... Ann's head looks like it has its own gravitational pull. Alex looks normal, IMO.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So don't rename her relationship as sister. And if roommate is too obvious, get creative with it. She could totally be a female "best friend" who happens to live with you for reasons.
"But you're my parents' late best friends' daughter! We shouldn't be doing this! It's wrong!" :eek:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Incest is just better. Maybe I say that because I don't have sisters lol
Guilty too.
Dad-daughter incest in these games makes me sick, and I find mom-son incest really off-putting too most probably because I could never relate to that shit. But I never had any sisters, so big sis' incest is just a fantasy for me, one that I find extremely hot :Kappa:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Guilty too.
Dad-daughter incest in these games makes me sick, and I find mom-son incest really off-putting too most probably because I could never relate to that shit. But I never had any sisters, so big sis' incest is just a fantasy for me, one that I find extremely hot :Kappa:
I don't mind a bit of mon son incest, but yes, father daughter is my least favorite. and yes, big sisters are goated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
TTrick mentioned to me today that he'd been getting a lot of positive comments about Emily lately. And has received requests from his highest tier for special renders of her. This poll is mind boggling.

I'm now imagining Chris getting her pregnant again.
Great, so the kid will come out with a big head, beady eyes, and a stupid beard.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
TTrick mentioned to me today that he'd been getting a lot of positive comments about Emily lately. And has received requests from his highest tier for special renders of her. This poll is mind boggling.
It's a problem with first past the post voting. If Emily was the second favourite character of every single player then by any sane rationale she'd be the most popular character but would come in dead last on any single vote poll.

Reactions: Demnor and Aristos
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes