Votes: 13 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 744 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 859 8.7%

• Total voters

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Such a beautiful and romantic scene. I love showing Ann my love in unique ways.
I love how affectionate she is with strangers, and so sexually comfortable without being contemporary slutty. My experience in life was, quiet girls who like books were always more interesting sexually, more open to trying things. I love how we get to witness her sexual awakening.

If she were my g/f I'd be filming everything to sell on Onlyfans.
Wearing a pimp suit, with golden chalice and a pimp cane writtled from the femur bone of a brutally murdered Alabama street hoe.

I'd keep Ann in line if she ever spoke back. Teach her the beauty of a pimp's love. It's basically the same love as a protective father.

My protection would be supplying condoms to guys to fuck her, and stashing her money in my high interest savers account.

Peace out! View attachment 3487921 Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 04.11.03.png

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you, I'm downloading the fixes, but please tell me where should I put it, in which folder?
Is it necessary to unpack them first?
Yes, of course you have to unpack everything. You unpack the hotfix then copy all the files not the folder the FILES over to v0.9 and overwrite when asked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
So, I wouldn't call this a walkthrough, as many of these may be out of order. Maybe more of a choice guide. When you come across choices in the game, look them up here to see what they do. Some of these are obvious what they will do. I've left out even more obvious ones, like letting Chris get Ann's number.

Anyway, if you want to know how to reach a specific question, I can probably figure it out. Just ask. If you come across something that's not in here, but think it should be, let me know.

Updated to version: 0.8 Alpha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the link to the old PDF walkthrough up to v0.5 by Qleaf: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8a-ttrickgames.31351/post-3457917

2024-FEB-18:
For those of you who use discord, I've created a complete scene guide in (version 0.8b):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Routes:
View attachment 3481069
I can't find scenes channel on this discord server.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
How sad it is, it has been almost 2 weeks since there has been an opportunity to undergo a new update. At first I tried myself, now with the help of a forum member, but nothing worked out.
There are clearly more than 50 games on my PC, but I haven't had such problems with any of them.
I'm just wondering what the problem is, why don't they publish a working version of the game?
I really like this game and would like to see the sequel. There are many games that are not interesting at all, I delete them from my PC without even going through to the end. In this case, it's the opposite, I want to play, but in no way:cry: .

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Blaming the game when you're the only one having issues. Many others played normally so...
So the corrections are published for me alone? Wow! What an honor.;)
I don't pretend to be exceptional. Although I'm probably the only one who is exceptionally stupid, but I'm not blaming anyone, I just asked a question. But come on, I won't die from not seeing the sequel, although it upsets me.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
It's not on her corruption route. This is on her love route when she does to college.
Didn't play the route where she goes for college but seen the scene by unlocking the gallery. What's the context of the scene btw? Did Ann accidentally left the cam on and found cheating or putting on a show for our cuck MC?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Didn't play the route where she goes for college but seen the scene by unlocking the gallery. What's the context of the scene btw? Did Ann accidentally left the cam on and found cheating or putting on a show for our cuck MC?
Yeap, she forgot to turn off her cam and Chris convinces her to be a naughty girl.

• Wow
Reactions: dengl

Mario9805

Mar 28, 2024
20240329_184541.jpg
I'm trying to unlock the gallery and I downloaded the file I found here, but at this point I don't know what to do anymore

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Yeap, she forgot to turn off her cam and Chris convinces her to be a naughty girl.
I have a theory about what could happen next.
Either Ben confronts Ann and she tells the truth or he doesn't and it keeps happening.

For example maybe option one leads to netorase and option two leads to netorare?

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes