Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Chris has the front to ask for Ann's number while she's on a date, he has the bar, car and apartment.
He's gonna clean up when it comes to college girls.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've never liked QoS/BBC stuff... so I always have seen reason. (y)
Obviously, I meant the "not adapting" your port thing, whatever it is you'd like to do: no BBC, no Ann, no cummy kisses, no Ann, no snowballing, no Ann, no whoring Emily out, no Ann...
It is your time and your work; anything you want to change, you shouldn't feel guilty about it :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Obviously, I meant the "not adapting" your port thing, whatever it is you'd like to do: no BBC, no Ann, no cummy kisses, no Ann, no snowballing, no Ann, no whoring Emily out, no Ann...
It is your time and your work; anything you want to change, you shouldn't feel guilty about it :Kappa:
ahhh.. got ya. lol

Obviously, I'm not actually going to change anything like that content-wise. But those are my personal feelings on the matter. Either way, it will be avoidable :p

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm sure your feelings are similar in that having a bobblehead and bbc_bot_#243 scene is a shrug whatever reaction.... ask me about a character I care about next time. :KEK:
Yeap. Pretty much. I don't think it was so bad in this update, though, because it was two characters... you get to choose basically who she fools around with... and even if you pick the black guy, it didn't feel like the typical "BBC" trope... or maybe it did and I just didn't pay that much attention to it because I was totally zoned out through Ann's scenes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeap. Pretty much. I don't think it was so bad in this update, though, because it was two characters... you get to choose basically who she fools around with... and even if you pick the black guy, it didn't feel like the typical "BBC" trope... or maybe it did and I just didn't pay that much attention to it because I was totally zoned out through Ann's scenes.
My feelings are similar, it was fine. When I say "bbc_bot" I'm less mocking the way the actual character was written but the way the zombie fans respond to it, they generally dont care what their name or personality nuances are.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
My feelings are similar, it was fine. When I say "bbc_bot" I'm less mocking the way the actual character was written but the way the zombie fans respond to it, they generally dont care what their name or personality nuances are.
haha that makes sense.

I'm not anti-black guys in games getting girls... I'm anti-QoS/BBC trope with guys named Tyrone, Marcus, Jerome, etc. I just find it disgusting and I want nothing to do with it. TTrick leaves options open and avoidable for folks. So I'm not really concerned that we'll get blind-sided with unavoidable shit like that. I also won't complain if he adds it for fans of stuff like that. Well... I might rib him a bit about it... but that's all.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
haha that makes sense.

I'm not anti-black guys in games getting girls... I'm anti-QoS/BBC trope with guys named Tyrone, Marcus, Jerome, etc. I just find it disgusting and I want nothing to do with it. TTrick leaves options open and avoidable for folks. So I'm not really concerned that we'll get blind-sided with unavoidable shit like that. I also won't complain if he adds it for fans of stuff like that. Well... I might rib him a bit about it... but that's all.
kink shaming me!!!! :cautious::cautious::cautious::(:confused:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
haha that makes sense.

Separately it did seem though like those two characters were pretty rushed in their production.....

I get they were treated as one-offs, but to me the ending ann scenes would have been much hotter if he had just a short bit of buildup before hand, like have her meet two guys in the hotel pool, they start flirting, etcetc. This was more of a stuntcock situation.

But again, no biggy, because it's on the Ann path and nearly all the other paths this recent update saw lengthy substanative emotional buildups.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Current poll results...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very sad that Dyson sphere head is still in the lead after some awesome character development with other girls, simply because she's the most corruptable.
I'm gonna be honest, could not care less about her corruptibility. As much of a fan of Emily as I am, Ann is still the most attractive out of all girls. And to me she is followed by Angela, Amber, Kim and Merry. Not everyone is a fan of big tits. I've never in my life seen an aesthetically pleasing pair of large breasts. Y'all can have Vanessa, Alex and Jenny.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm gonna be honest, could not care less about her corruptibility. As much of a fan of Emily as I am, Ann is still the most attractive out of all girls. And to me she is followed by Angela, Amber, Kim and Merry. Not everyone is a fan of big tits. I've never in my life seen an aesthetically pleasing pair of large breasts. Y'all can have Vanessa, Alex and Jenny.
Team small boobs checking in. I like Alex and Emily for their faces, you could half their cup sizes and I'd be happy.

Angela is definitely hot as well - though I wish her sex scene had been longer with Vanesa really getting into taunting the other guy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RNasc4444

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I thought you were on my side all this time... but I see now, we're enemies... I'd flush Ann down the toilet if her big-ass head would fit. She's the least attractive girl in this game for me, right after Merry. She's also dumb as fuck.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes