• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm way too curious how the non-corruption plays out. If MC is the one doing the corruption he can be there for the cleaning every time. But when Chris is corrupting her instead of MC like the college scene, she just doesn't seems like involving MC in anything.
That route almost sounds like the pure-ntr route in an otherwise swinging and exhibitionism/voyeur/free use game.

BadNewsBrown

Mar 27, 2022
Version 0.9a is not working on my system. It is opening an empty window for some seconds and then it disappears.
I never had this issue before.

Anyone else is having this problem or can help?

Reactions: french33

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know we talk about Chris and Ann cucking the MC a lot, but I have a sexy idea.
What if Vanessa makes us watch as she gives Ann more pleasure than she has ever had in her entire life while all I can do is masturbate to the lovemaking going on right in front of me?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I know we talk about Chris and Ann cucking the MC a lot, but I have a sexy idea.
What if Vanessa makes us watch as she gives Ann more pleasure than she has ever had in her entire life while all I can do is masturbate to the lovemaking going on right in front of me?
Give us a bad boy option to secretly fuck Vanessa while she's eating Ann out, like in Rise of the Crime Lord during that game's threesome and I'm in

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Give us a bad boy option to secretly fuck Vanessa while she's eating Ann out, like in Rise of the Crime Lord during that game's threesome and I'm in
But if we fuck Vanessa that's not cucking, is it?
I'm thinking more like Vanessa forces me to watch as she fucks Ann.
She doesn't even let me touch either of them in my fantasy.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Why cucking, budy? Isn't it more fun to pound Vanessa hard while she licks Ann and Ann feels every thrust lick from Vanessa as you ram inside her. Ofcourse if it was me I would switch Vanessa with Alex, she attracts me more then Vanessa, Emily would be good too, but doubt Emily would ever do that.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Why cucking, budy? Isn't it more fun to pound Vanessa hard while she licks Ann and Ann feels every thrust lick from Vanessa as you ram inside her. Ofcourse if it was me I would switch Vanessa with Alex, she attracts me more then Vanessa, Emily would be good too, but doubt Emily would ever do that.
Of course, I would like to participate most of the time but occasionally I would like to watch my two favourite women in the entire game make love while I watch and if they humiliate me at the same time that is even hotter for me.

I'm a big voyeur and consensual humiliation fan when done in a certain way.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Version 0.9a is not working on my system. It is opening an empty window for some seconds and then it disappears.
I never had this issue before.

Anyone else is having this problem or can help?
All i can say is, try the redownload, might be something happened during downloading, but i can say the game works perfectly for me.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Absolutely, but Vanessa's going to tease the MC by doing this naked won't she? So when MC slips in behind her is she going to make a big deal about it, get Ann all mad and ruin her fun or is she going to do the Vanessa thing and enjoy it even more than she would've originally? That's why I called it a bad boy option. Make the default scene some lesbian cuckolding with an alternate version where the MC doesn't behave and fucks Vanessa while she eats out Ann.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
From discord.

Hope it's a portent of hanky panky with no 2 best girl in final v9...!!!!!???
Can you imagine an event/series of scenes where it was nothing but Alex and MC spending a weekend alone indoors at her house?

MC and this player would have a chafed dick afterwards. And despite the repetition if this ever happened I'd call it a High Quality Update.

bo2zombies

Jan 3, 2024
Ann might be great in a game where she starts off as the girlfriend and you slowly corrupt her into all the stuff you like, Joshy... but this game has way more hotter girls much more deserving of our MC's attention.
off topic can u help me get the ntr cam scene i did the steps nothing happened

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes