• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey GetOutOfMyLab I know you don't like Chris, but I have thought of a scenario where even you would feel bad for him.

Imagine Chris just finishes filling Emily up and before he gets a chance to bend down and eat her out, I run in and shove him out of the way and start eating her out while he goes and cries in the corner.

Could you imagine how upset he would be?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Hey GetOutOfMyLab I know you don't like Chris, but I have thought of a scenario where even you would feel bad for him.

Imagine Chris just finishes filling Emily up and before he gets a chance to bend down and eat her out, I run in and shove him out of the way and start eating her out while he goes and cries in the corner.

Could you imagine how upset he would be?
Now you ruined Emily for me. thank you very much for that :LOL:.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Just finished the scene with ann at the amusement park, corruption route with sharing. For some reason, once we finish and leave, it cuts to mc's house, the images disappear, I got all the dialogue but no pictures.

Any solution?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just finished the scene with ann at the amusement park, corruption route with sharing. For some reason, once we finish and leave, it cuts to mc's house, the images disappear, I got all the dialogue but no pictures.

Any solution?
Maybe a corrupt download? IIRC, after the date on the corruption path is them getting ready to go to the library. Do you have this folder and are there roughly 64 images in it? resources\app\dist\static\media\images\V8\AnnCorruptionBeforeLibrary

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Hi I'm on Ann Love's route (Ann don't change)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It sounds like you're on the corruption route but are looking for a scene from her love route. You can get it regardless of what options you picked with Chris and ntr IIRC, but you need to avoid choices that increase her corruption points.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
It sounds like you're on the corruption route but are looking for a scene from her love route. You can get it regardless of what options you picked with Chris and ntr IIRC, but you need to avoid choices that increase her corruption points.
[/CITAZIONE]
Ahhh....damn! I chose the LOVE path but at the same time increased corruption a lot :(

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Maybe a corrupt download? IIRC, after the date on the corruption path is them getting ready to go to the library. Do you have this folder and are there roughly 64 images in it? resources\app\dist\static\media\images\V8\AnnCorruptionBeforeLibrary
I just went through the files and yes I do have the images you mentioned, I tried just going past all of it and it stayed blank, if I got to the blank area and rewind then the corresponding imagines would also turn blank.

I'll try redownloading the game and see if maybe it was just that file.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
I'm missing these 4 scenes, how do I unlock them?
What path am I on? What trigger do I need to have to unlock them? Thanks

In order:

Reactions: Maltua

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
In order:
Hi thanks, but where do I find all this information? On Discord? Because I sent the request but it hasn't been approved yet :(:(

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi thanks, but where do I find all this information? On Discord? Because I sent the request but it hasn't been approved yet :(:(
Yes, it's on discord. What request did you send? The only thing you need to do is react to the rules to get a role so you can see the rest of the channels.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I tried re-downloading it with no success.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes