• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait a minute Ann can get corruption point on her love path?
Does anything change if they are low or high?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wait a minute Ann can get corruption point on her love path?
Does anything change if they are low or high?
Ann can get corruption points regardless... but at a certain point in the game, if she has high enough corruption points, it doesn't matter what you told her to do at the bar (stay the same or you should change), if they are high she will be corrupted. And after that point at the bar, you can continue to give her corruption points even on Love route.

But also, TTrick realized he didn't want scenes to be accessible based on these stupid points, so he's started phasing that out and just let people choose what they want.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ann can get corruption points regardless... but at a certain point in the game, if she has high enough corruption points, it doesn't matter what you told her to do at the bar (stay the same or you should change), if they are high she will be corrupted. And after that point at the bar, you can continue to give her corruption points even on Love route.

But also, TTrick realized he didn't want scenes to be accessible based on these stupid points, so he's started phasing that out and just let people choose what they want.
I like the sound of him phasing points out I have never been a fan of games using points to determine things.
Having things happen because of what the mc did or didn't do is better imo.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I like the sound of him phasing points out I have never been a fan of games using points to determine things.
Having things happen because of what the mc did or didn't do is better imo.
I agree, and that's what he's doing. In V0.9 so far from what I've seen, it's not checking points, rather, the scenes you have seen or choices you have made. This, I feel, is much better.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree, and that's what he's doing. In V0.9 so far from what I've seen, it's not checking points, rather, the scenes you have seen or choices you have made. This, I feel, is much better.
Dude I have to mention Vanessa again because I have a great idea to impress her. I'll show up at her house with a bouquet of roses and a love letter to show how much I love her.

She is surrounded by betas and arseholes so I think she will be impressed with my confidence.

Reactions: Demnor

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Dude I have to mention Vanessa again because I have a great idea to impress her. I'll show up at her house with a bouquet of roses and a love letter to show how much I love her.

She is surrounded by betas and arseholes so I think she will be impressed with my confidence.
You're the ultra beta to her. She likes MC because he's pretty strong and confident, but at the same time puts up with her antics. But you're just a cuck. She won't love you. Sorry bro. :HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You're the ultra beta to her. She likes MC because he's pretty strong and confident, but at the same time puts up with her antics. But you're just a cuck. She won't love you. Sorry bro. :HideThePain:
I was actually thinking that after I posted my comment. It's why Ann is still my favourite she doesn't care about alpha and beta nonsense she loves me for who I am and she doesn't even question my kink for snowballing.
What a wonderful girlfriend.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was actually thinking that after I posted my comment. It's why Ann is still my favourite she doesn't care about alpha and beta nonsense she loves me for who I am and she doesn't even question my kink for snowballing.
What a wonderful girlfriend.
Well, Ann exists... yeah. I'm glad you like her, because I'll fucking get rid of her every chance I get.

DrHid

Oct 17, 2017
This game is good, but I will never understand why every single woman looks like a goddess EXCEPT the two main girls with most screen time. One looks like a cheap street hoe and the other like a teenager with anorexia. They have their moments, but damn, the other women are so much better looking.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This game is good, but I will never understand why every single woman looks like a goddess EXCEPT the two main girls with most screen time. One looks like a cheap street hoe and the other like a teenager with anorexia. They have their moments, but damn, the other women are so much better looking.
Mate, it's not cool talking like that about the woman I love. The woman I share with other guys, because she deserves to feel more love than one man can give her. To bake cream pies in her foo foo oven.
For me to feast on when she comes home, caked in cum.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes