• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Best girl?

• Ann

Votes: 2,765 27.5%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 2,645 26.3%
  • Alex

Votes: 1,397 13.9%
  • Emily

Votes: 1,268 12.6%
  • Jenny

Votes: 255 2.5%
  • Amber

Votes: 75 0.7%
  • Merry

Votes: 13 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 758 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 874 8.7%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
You're the ultra beta to her. She likes MC because he's pretty strong and confident, but at the same time puts up with her antics. But you're just a cuck. She won't love you. Sorry bro. :HideThePain:
I was actually thinking that after I posted my comment. It's why Ann is still my favourite she doesn't care about alpha and beta nonsense she loves me for who I am and she doesn't even question my kink for snowballing.
What a wonderful girlfriend.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was actually thinking that after I posted my comment. It's why Ann is still my favourite she doesn't care about alpha and beta nonsense she loves me for who I am and she doesn't even question my kink for snowballing.
What a wonderful girlfriend.
Well, Ann exists... yeah. I'm glad you like her, because I'll fucking get rid of her every chance I get.

DrHid

Oct 17, 2017
This game is good, but I will never understand why every single woman looks like a goddess EXCEPT the two main girls with most screen time. One looks like a cheap street hoe and the other like a teenager with anorexia. They have their moments, but damn, the other women are so much better looking.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This game is good, but I will never understand why every single woman looks like a goddess EXCEPT the two main girls with most screen time. One looks like a cheap street hoe and the other like a teenager with anorexia. They have their moments, but damn, the other women are so much better looking.
Mate, it's not cool talking like that about the woman I love. The woman I share with other guys, because she deserves to feel more love than one man can give her. To bake cream pies in her foo foo oven.
For me to feast on when she comes home, caked in cum.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
is there a point to playing this game anymore for someone who likes romance and hates NTR/sharing?
I played it a couple of years ago but now it seems to focus on NTR/sharing a whole lot more than romance.

Thanks

Reactions: Aristos

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
is there a point to playing this game anymore for someone who likes romance and hates NTR/sharing?
I played it a couple of years ago but now it seems to focus on NTR/sharing a whole lot more than romance.

Thanks
That's up to you. There is a path or two not about sharing your girl or getting cucked, but that's the biggest part of this one.

Reactions: MisterKr and Zoomaa

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Thanks
There's about 28 replay scenes for non-NTR to about 20 scenes for NTR/Sharing. Mostly Vanessa and Ann, but sprinkle in a few side girls (Amber, Merry, Angela, and Kim) as well.

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes