Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Version 0.9a is not working on my system. It is opening an empty window for some seconds and then it disappears.
I never had this issue before.

Anyone else is having this problem or can help?
Did try downloading and installing from other source. But still have the same problem. Seems to only have on some systems.
Did you use the hotfix?

Same here. Waiting for the Renpy version as it worked on the last update.
It is going to be a while, the final/complete version of this isn't even out yet.

drewtessa8

May 24, 2020
am stuck on one scene I'm sorry, but I have to go. and 4 in the gallery( busted, Ear plug, Webcam show and Pussy it is any help would be appreciate

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
You should also know Emily gets a big ol fat exemption stamp since she's so hot. :BootyTime:
At least here you can choose the relationships (although any relationship that is not sister is weird). but if patreon buys f95 I will give TTrick about 10 thousand to make only BBC content. just to bother you :WeSmart::LUL:.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
At least here you can choose the relationships (although any relationship that is not sister is weird). but if patreon buys f95 I will give TTrick about 10 thousand to make only BBC content. just to bother you :WeSmart::LUL:.
There's honestly no need, save your money, bbc content is usually well funded as many of its biggest fans tend to be professional young urbanites working in technology :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
for anybody who needs verification read the announcement

"I've spent countless hours browsing the enticing forum the F95zone team have managed to curate. It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
If you go to the announcement page and then click on the top left link, the address changes from news-patreon to news.patreon. ;)

April Fools. :D

We're not gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe. :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
In your opinion, is the path with:
Ann NO HATE + Joey RIVAL
or
the ROAD of Ann HATE + Joey Rival better?

Another small question, if I chose the path of Ann LOVE (and therefore I tell her that it's fine as it is without it changing) is it normal that in the story there are scenes with Chris too?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes