Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Separately it did seem though like those two characters were pretty rushed in their production.....

I get they were treated as one-offs, but to me the ending ann scenes would have been much hotter if the had just a short bit of buildup before hand, like have her meet two guys in the hotel pool, they start flirting, etcetc. This was more of a stuntcock situation.

But again, no biggy, because it's on the Ann path and nearly all the other paths this recent update saw lengthy substanative emotional buildups.
I don't disagree... without the buildup, it's not as hot.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, could not care less about her corruptibility. As much of a fan of Emily as I am, Ann is still the most attractive out of all girls. And to me she is followed by Angela, Amber, Kim and Merry. Not everyone is a fan of big tits. I've never in my life seen an aesthetically pleasing pair of large breasts. Y'all can have Vanessa, Alex and Jenny.
You have Tara as your profile pic. At some point, you obviously had a great sense of beauty.
When did it get so messed up? And most importantly, why? :cry::cry:

Ann is BY FAR the least attractive of all the girls, with big or small tits, it doesn't matter.
Ann was a premature baby who never saw an incubator; Ann is the reject product of a cheap puppet-making company whose standars were too high for her.
Ann is an abomination, both physically and morally.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I'm gonna be honest, could not care less about her corruptibility. As much of a fan of Emily as I am, Ann is still the most attractive out of all girls. And to me she is followed by Angela, Amber, Kim and Merry. Not everyone is a fan of big tits. I've never in my life seen an aesthetically pleasing pair of large breasts. Y'all can have Vanessa, Alex and Jenny.
There are many forms of terrorism, this is one of them.

Nah, I'm kidding, these are tastes after all, I also love petite girls like Ann Irl, but having so much content about her is boring me a little I believe. Also lately seeing girls with bodies like Emily are driving me crazy, before I wasn't a fan of women like that but I guess I'm growing up lol.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Nah, I'm kidding, these are tastes after all, I also love petite girls like Ann Irl, but having so much content about her is boring me a little I believe. Also lately seeing girls with bodies like Emily are driving me crazy, before I wasn't a fan of women like that but I guess I'm growing up lol.
Please, be more specific. Otherwise I'm gonna think you meant super hot women :HideThePain:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I think (or at least for me) it's a sense of the new, the variety. Like I'll be nuts about petite bodies for the longest time, then all it takes is one full-figured temptress to sway my sex-fantasies elsewhere, and vice versa. I could say blondes are the best, only to meet a brunette who's the most skilled seminal-vesical-emptier I've ever met.

Contrary to the often loud feminist narrative that men desire a singular female type, in reality I've found the exact opposite that the male brain will shape preferences for bodies for which they're already attracted to someone.

Reactions: Aristos and Dogorti

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Honestly I don't think I would like the game as much without Ann.
Her "Corruption" path is really sweet and romantic at least to me.
Ann might be great in a game where she starts off as the girlfriend and you slowly corrupt her into all the stuff you like, Joshy... but this game has way more hotter girls much more deserving of our MC's attention.

• Wow
Reactions: Aristos and Joshy92

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
You have Tara as your profile pic. At some point, you obviously had a great sense of beauty.
When did it get so messed up? And most importantly, why? :cry::cry:

Ann is BY FAR the least attractive of all the girls, with big or small tits, it doesn't matter.
Ann was a premature baby who never saw an incubator; Ann is the reject product of a cheap puppet-making company whose standars were too high for her.
Ann is an abomination, both physically and morally.
Holy...that's harsh. I get it, Ann looked a bit weird to me at first too and I wasn't much of a fan but...I guess she grew on me over time. It's ok though we can all be Team Emily. She's perfect as is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Poor Ann can't help having a lollipop head. She spent years of her life studying but is clearly braindead. I still thinks she's a cute sweetheart though. I'd marry her, as a Hot Wife.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Poor Ann can't help having a lollipop head. She spent years of her life studying but is clearly braindead. I still thinks she's a cute sweetheart though. I'd marry her, as a Hot Wife.
Honestly, I think she was just born ugly. She's kinda like the red-headed stepchild of this game.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Ann might be great in a game where she starts off as the girlfriend and you slowly corrupt her into all the stuff you like, Joshy... but this game has way more hotter girls much more deserving of our MC's attention.
This. We need content from the other girls too!! We have a hall pass to play with Alex! (Though we can literally do Vanessa from time to time)

I find her love affair with Chris really sweet too. I love how the MC is there to always clean her out after. such a perfect gentleman.
I'm way too curious how the non-corruption plays out. If MC is the one doing the corruption he can be there for the cleaning every time. But when Chris is corrupting her instead of MC like the college scene, she just doesn't seems like involving MC in anything.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes