• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 738 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 842 8.6%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
You need to wait for the 0.9s build. That's the sigma build, and usually has the best content.

Is just jokes, no, the version numbers have no relation to the content type, there's tons of all kinds of content in the game of both flavors.
It even has awesome sharing content although the mc hasn't performed clean up duties on Ann but that might be a bit too hardcore for this game.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Ann's roommate Ivy is really cute. I wonder if Ann would let me bang her?
Don't Say this infront of Ann that Ivy is Cute, She can get Jealous :sneaky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And About Bang, You can bring them some Great Toys to play or a Moving Hot Blooded Hunk toy will work as well :KEK::KEK:

You do that, I'll entertain Ann while you're gone.
If you can give them Pleasure in a Soft way then Joshy would have no Problem, He is Ready to Share Ann:devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Sorry I'll be balls deep in them too eventually. I especially want to suck on Alex's big juicy tits.
Oh Is that so You want to fuck them Deeply and Suck Boobs of Alex :love: :KEK: :KEK: , So After you get Finished Will you Stop Sucking Boobs or take a Pause and Take a Cream and put them on Boobs back to sucking. Right? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It is very likely that there are many who think about sucking Alex's beautiful tits and something else too, the line is going to be long to want to do that, what is your number in line? :unsure: :KEK: (y)
ill give up my number in line for Emily even tho Alex is probably a bit hotter Emily is more alluring to me

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AkaiAria

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Both are hot but theres no way that Alex is more hotter than Emily imo
they are about the same to me if im being honest but I have to give the edge to Alex as that slutty vibe / aura she gives off is really hot even if she isnt a slut

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
they are about the same to me if im being honest but I have to give the edge to Alex as that slutty vibe / aura she gives off is really hot even if she isnt a slut
Posting what she posts on Instagram you can't help but call her a slut imo.

Reactions: tiger8125

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
She totally is hotter bro and I should know I have impeccable taste in waifus.
That means you also like Ramona because she is also a waifu milf with incredible tits and ass. I would like to see another hot sex scene and if possible in a threesome with Vanessa, hot right?:unsure:if it happens and Vanessa's father questions him again, I don't know if I should be honest about what I've been doing :LOL: :love:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes