• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 738 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 839 8.6%

• Total voters

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I definitely don't think she's a slut I mean so many women these days post stuff like that on social media. It's the new normal imo.
100% agree for me I think it depends on how they act in public not online.

Posting what she posts on Instagram you can't help but call her a slut imo.
that's a matter of point of view. I don't consider that to be a slut tbh as she does that in the safety of her own home. Yes she takes slutty pictures but it's just a picture. For me it depends on her actions cause a girl can be slutty online to make money or for fun but when they are out in public they don't act like that all. For me it's much more important how they act when they arent online if I consider a girl a slut. To me a slut is someone that is dressing in a provocative way and going out like that all the time teasing guys , flirting for fun , sex in public etc etc.

So tldr to me it depends how they act when they aren't online.

Reactions: Joshy92

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I have never seen that picture before. I would also like to know how to unlock that scene.
Indeed Unlocking it so you can get Closer to Sweet Angel Ann:KEK:, and have some fun looking at her Scene...You can enjoy her having sweet sex with sweetly tasty filling, Right? :ROFLMAO::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I have never seen that picture before. I would also like to know how to unlock that scene.
Send Ann packin' from the very start. She will date Chris instead if you do. Also opens up a nice oral car scene in the bars parking lot and lots of different uploaded pics on the PC.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
That explains why I haven't seen that scene I will never turn down my sweetheart.
But thank you for the info buddy.
How gentleman you are Bro, You take care all the Needs of Your Sweet Ann, From Hugging to Filling her Pussy without Any Harm on Her :love: :KEK: :KEK:. Have to Say Ann deserves your Love Who Cleans her Pussy after Some Mess happens inside :devilish:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Even Jenny is hotter than Ann. Sorry joshy.
View attachment 3565411
View attachment 3565412
Jenny is better than Ann all around look, her love path feels more romantics than Ann's lol. ( yet to play the update so maybe that can change) But I always thought Ann went way to fast and never felt very romantic to me unlike Jenny. I would go as far to say Jenny has the best path when it comes to romance cause you actually talk and get to know her and go on dates. While everyone else you either have sex too quickly or their path hasnt started that much.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Jenny is better than Ann all around look, her love path feels more romantics than Ann's lol. ( yet to play the update so maybe that can change) But I always thought Ann went way to fast and never felt very romantic to me unlike Jenny. I would go as far to say Jenny has the best path when it comes to romance cause you actually talk and get to know her and go on dates. While everyone else you either have sex too quickly or their path hasnt started that much.
Jenny or Alex should be the MC's girlfriend Ann looks like a practice sex slave so that he can get more experience and can give Jenny or Alex a great sexual experience, right? :unsure:now I have to run away before an Ann fan wants to kill me:eek: :KEK:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes