• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 740 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 848 8.6%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
This is what the other dev who used to work with TTrick said about the girls so for anyone wondering why the other girls don't get as much screen time this is probably why.

'This game is about the MC, Joe, Ann, and Vanessa. Those are the main characters of the game. Consider any other character as they are - extras.'

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
793.png

Hey guys!

I've delayed this post for a while, but it's about time to let you know what I'm currently working on.

First, I'm trying to get out of the way things I've been postponing for a long time because they are just... boring.

Technical stuff:
Achievements for Steam
- I'm currently working with the help of friends to set up achievements for you to unlock. I know some people don't really care about that, but there are many who do and really like to unlock everything.
Music and sounds - It's a really hard one for me, but with the help of Scooter, I'm trying to bring the game to life more and introduce music and sounds.

Story stuff:
I'm not going to call it a complete version until I can finally catch up on all the paths. So, before completing the missing scenes I mentioned in my last post, I'm first going to complete the paths that got left behind (Ann hate, Joe rival).
In my last post, I also mentioned that I'd explain why they got left behind, especially Joe rival.

Before releasing the last update, I actually started working on it and wrote some new scenes that I never included. The reason for that is that the Joe rival + NTR scene is sort of a revenge story of Joe (and maybe Chris, depending on your choices) on the MC. That means they are going to ahem steal girls from the MC.

For that path to make sense, Joe actually needs to do something with the girls (lewd stuff). And I'd like that if Joe is able to do something with a girl, the MC could as well (in one of the paths). I hope this is self-explanatory as to why having a character advancing way faster than the character you are actually playing can be an issue.

In any case, I'm going to play those two mentioned paths start to finish and try to advance them to the point where I finished V0.9a, and then complete the missing scenes.

I've already finished a nice amount of achievements + created and rendered missing animations that were just two renders looping.

I don't have a set date for the Steam release because I have a lot to get done.

Cheers ,
TTrick.

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
View attachment 3569435

Hey guys!

I've delayed this post for a while, but it's about time to let you know what I'm currently working on.

First, I'm trying to get out of the way things I've been postponing for a long time because they are just... boring.

Technical stuff:
Achievements for Steam
- I'm currently working with the help of friends to set up achievements for you to unlock. I know some people don't really care about that, but there are many who do and really like to unlock everything.
Music and sounds - It's a really hard one for me, but with the help of Scooter, I'm trying to bring the game to life more and introduce music and sounds.

Story stuff:
I'm not going to call it a complete version until I can finally catch up on all the paths. So, before completing the missing scenes I mentioned in my last post, I'm first going to complete the paths that got left behind (Ann hate, Joe rival).
In my last post, I also mentioned that I'd explain why they got left behind, especially Joe rival.

Before releasing the last update, I actually started working on it and wrote some new scenes that I never included. The reason for that is that the Joe rival + NTR scene is sort of a revenge story of Joe (and maybe Chris, depending on your choices) on the MC. That means they are going to ahem steal girls from the MC.

For that path to make sense, Joe actually needs to do something with the girls (lewd stuff). And I'd like that if Joe is able to do something with a girl, the MC could as well (in one of the paths). I hope this is self-explanatory as to why having a character advancing way faster than the character you are actually playing can be an issue.

In any case, I'm going to play those two mentioned paths start to finish and try to advance them to the point where I finished V0.9a, and then complete the missing scenes.

I've already finished a nice amount of achievements + created and rendered missing animations that were just two renders looping.

I don't have a set date for the Steam release because I have a lot to get done.

Cheers ,
TTrick.

thank you for sharing the post

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is what the other dev who used to work with TTrick said about the girls so for anyone wondering why the other girls don't get as much screen time this is probably why.

'This game is about the MC, Joe, Ann, and Vanessa. Those are the main characters of the game. Consider any other character as they are - extras.'
That was a long time ago and things have changed. For one, Alex is obviously TTrick's favorite. Case-in-point on the discord:
1714011841539.png

But it does explain why Ann and Vanessa have the most content up until v0.7 when Kamo split and it became TTrick's sole project.

TTrick has said the other main girls will get endings. So at the very least, we know we're gonna get decent content with them all. But I'll maintain that now it's catch-up time for the better girls. In 0.9, we've got 12 replay scenes for just Vanessa and Ann alone. Most of them being Ann. And then there's 1 Emily replay. For gallery it's the same. 8 Ann, 7 Vanessa, 3 Emily, and 1 Alex.

It's just not good business for an AVN dev to focus on only the two. At the same time, I feel that we're getting good progression and build-up with them vs the rushed feeling of Ann and Van. So I'm kinda conflicted and maybe that's why I like the others more.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
TTrick has said the other main girls will get endings. So at the very least, we know we're gonna get decent content with them all. But I'll maintain that now it's catch-up time for the better girls. In 0.9, we've got 12 replay scenes for just Vanessa and Ann alone. Most of them being Ann. And then there's 1 Emily replay. For gallery it's the same. 8 Ann, 7 Vanessa, 3 Emily, and 1 Alex.

It's just not good business for an AVN dev to focus on only the two. At the same time, I feel that we're getting good progression and build-up with them vs the rushed feeling of Ann and Van. So I'm kinda conflicted and maybe that's why I like the others more.
This, I was fine at first as obviously the story revolves heavily around Ann\Van, that's fine, but now it's just becoming where Ann is hammer and I'm a nail and constantly getting pounded by her.

But I guess nothing will change if everyone keeps voting for those cumbuckets.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This, I was fine at first as obviously the story revolves heavily around Ann\Van, that's fine, but now it's just becoming where Ann is hammer and I'm a nail and constantly getting pounded by her.

But I guess nothing will change if everyone keeps voting for those cumbuckets.
Working on the Ren'Py port... I was actually getting angry at all the fucking gallery and replays I was doing for Ann. But at least we know from now on things will get spicier with the others. We obviously have some good Jenny content incoming (that was the very first preview for v0.9).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Working on the Ren'Py port... I was actually getting angry at all the fucking gallery and replays I was doing for Ann. But at least we know from now on things will get spicier with the others. We obviously have some good Jenny content incoming (that was the very first preview for v0.9).
Yeah, hopefully, it seems like he is kind of scared of having an update where Ann/V are not the stars and have little to no content and alienating people.

Reactions: mahin007

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, hopefully, it seems like he is kind of scared of having an update where Ann/V are not the stars and have little to no content and alienating people.
You may not be wrong there. Ann simps are definitely the largest group of supporters he has (duh, she has all the content they want to see). And when he did her love route in 0.8, he lost a good amount of subs because it wasn't the corruption path. There were some vocal people who wanted her love route but clearly they weren't the paying type or large enough of a group.

So yeah, it makes sense for him to keep giving them something each update... but this time around, it felt like wayyyy to much (my opinion, of course).

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sadly Ann will always be the most popular, the good girl being corrupted gimmick is just very popular. You put a broom being corrupted and it would still be the most popular character in the game lol.
She might as well be a broom...

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
as much as like Ann, i much prefer Vanessa. she is just such a free spirited ho. best scene by far is when she tricks the old guy's granddaughter and her fiance into letting the mc fuck her. what a devious little ho she is. can't wait for more content with her in the future. i play the mc as her partner in sexcapades..most fun path imo. oh and when she joe have their outdoor threesome i love having mc take her for himself leaving Joe wondering wtf is going on...

Reactions: suckedinto

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
as much as like Ann, i much prefer Vanessa. she is just such a free spirited ho. best scene by far is when she tricks the old guy's granddaughter and her fiance into letting the mc fuck her. what a devious little ho she is. can't wait for more content with her in the future. i play the mc as her partner in sexcapades..most fun path imo. oh and when she joe have their outdoor threesome i love having mc take her for himself leaving Joe wondering wtf is going on...
That is definitely one of my favorite scenes. But also, because old guy's granddaughter seemed very interested. I think she (Angela), is very sexy. It's a shame she's one of side characters that we may only see again once.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
That was a long time ago and things have changed. For one, Alex is obviously TTrick's favorite. Case-in-point on the discord:
View attachment 3572049

But it does explain why Ann and Vanessa have the most content up until v0.7 when Kamo split and it became TTrick's sole project.

That's what I was meaning it takes time to change direction and add other girls. It will happen in time.

On another note I'm kind of salty Vanessa will never have a wholesome romance path.
She is such a free spirited girl I can't help but love her. It's a shame girls like her aren't in more monogamous romance games.

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes