Votes: 739 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 845 8.6%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's what I was meaning it takes time to change direction and add other girls. It will happen in time.

On another note I'm kind of salty Vanessa will never have a wholesome romance path.
She is such a free spirited girl I can't help but love her. It's a shame girls like her aren't in more monogamous romance games.
I wouldn't count Vanessa out just yet. Remember the "Just sit and talk" option? And then they cuddle on the bus ride home a little? I think that was a nod in that direction. I'm not sure how far that will play out, but I liked it.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I wouldn't count Vanessa out just yet. Remember the "Just sit and talk" option? And then they cuddle on the bus ride home a little? I think that was a nod in that direction. I'm not sure how far that will play out, but I liked it.
That would be fucking awesome if it happens. As much as sharing turns me on I can't take it seriously like I do romance focused stuff.

Jul 26, 2021
You may not be wrong there. Ann simps are definitely the largest group of supporters he has (duh, she has all the content they want to see). And when he did her love route in 0.8, he lost a good amount of subs because it wasn't the corruption path. There were some vocal people who wanted her love route but clearly they weren't the paying type or large enough of a group.

So yeah, it makes sense for him to keep giving them something each update... but this time around, it felt like wayyyy to much (my opinion, of course).
as much as like Ann, i much prefer Vanessa. she is just such a free spirited ho. best scene by far is when she tricks the old guy's granddaughter and her fiance into letting the mc fuck her. what a devious little ho she is. can't wait for more content with her in the future. i play the mc as her partner in sexcapades..most fun path imo. oh and when she joe have their outdoor threesome i love having mc take her for himself leaving Joe wondering wtf is going on...
That is definitely one of my favorite scenes. But also, because old guy's granddaughter seemed very interested. I think she (Angela), is very sexy. It's a shame she's one of side characters that we may only see again once.
Definitely a fan of Ann love far more than corrupted Ann, and I would say I'm a pretty large supporter of the game. Lol! But I like for other reasons. I'm not personally into netorare unless I reject them (then I'm mostly neutral about it) or very specific instances of it (it's rare I find netorare content I actually like). But the netori, like that threesome mentioned, I enjoyed cucking Joe as well and the guy's granddaughter. However, I also enjoy cheating paths, and when I go that direction, to me, pure Ann is so much better than corrupted Ann for that as corrupted Ann just feels more like an open relationship which doesn't strike my fancy. And I still just simply like pure love paths. Ann's really the only option for that, but if Vanessa becomes an option, I'm totally up to that because I personally like her way more than Ann. Of course, I'm more rooting for my favorite, Emily. I don't care who I'm with, once I'm able to fully be with Emily, I'm taking that path and likely abandoning all other girls by that point, likely leaving behind a hurt Ann...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You may not be wrong there. Ann simps are definitely the largest group of supporters he has (duh, she has all the content they want to see). And when he did her love route in 0.8, he lost a good amount of subs because it wasn't the corruption path. There were some vocal people who wanted her love route but clearly they weren't the paying type or large enough of a group.

So yeah, it makes sense for him to keep giving them something each update... but this time around, it felt like wayyyy to much (my opinion, of course).
Yeah, it just seemed like it was just them and them and them again :ROFLMAO:

Not much I can do about it besides throwing some bones here and there to him, and hopefully he creates the content I'm looking for.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Of course, I'm more rooting for my favorite, Emily. I don't care who I'm with, once I'm able to fully be with Emily, I'm taking that path and likely abandoning all other girls by that point, likely leaving behind a hurt Ann...
You're a good man for this... and Ann deserves it.

Yeah, it just seemed like it was just them and them and them again :ROFLMAO:

Not much I can do about it besides throwing some bones here and there to him, and hopefully he creates the content I'm looking for.
Believe me, I press him regularly for the other girls and he listens, without straying from his vision. That Emily scene where she gets playful and steals the phone from MC... that was me. I also had input, along with another trusted friend, with the Alex date scene.

• Haha
Reactions: The Pitiful One

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
You're a good man for this... and Ann deserves it.

Believe me, I press him regularly for the other girls and he listens, without straying from his vision. That Emily scene where she gets playful and steals the phone from MC... that was me. I also had input, along with another trusted friend, with the Alex date scene.
That was a good scene you have some good ideas dude.
I have to say something that might shock you. I think I might like Vanessa the most right now.
Don't get me wrong Ann is a top tier waifu but Vanessa's personally is more attractive to me than Ann's does that make sense?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That was a good scene you have some good ideas dude.
I have to say something that might shock you. I think I might like Vanessa the most right now.
Don't get me wrong Ann is a top tier waifu but Vanessa's personally is more attractive to me than Ann's does that make sense?
Thank you, I just plant some ideas that I think would be romantic, or fun, or sexy in that moment. For Emily, regardless of how you play the game (regarding her relation to MC)... I wanted it to feel like two people who were very close to each other, since they've known each other since they were little. I wanted it to be very playful. So that's what we ended up with.

As for Vanessa, what you said makes sense. And though TTrick might not admit it yet... I planted a seed in his head about having her open up a bit. And she did that with the "Just sit and talk scene" and then cuddling on the bus ride.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you, I just plant some ideas that I think would be romantic, or fun, or sexy in that moment. For Emily, regardless of how you play the game (regarding her relation to MC)... I wanted it to feel like two people who were very close to each other, since they've known each other since they were little. I wanted it to be very playful. So that's what we ended up with.

As for Vanessa, what you said makes sense. And though TTrick might not admit it yet... I planted a seed in his head about having her open up a bit. And she did that with the "Just sit and talk scene" and then cuddling on the bus ride.
Well it was a beautiful moment imo so thank you for giving TTrick the idea.

And the thing about Ann is she is so submissive and does whatever I tell her but if I was married to Vanessa and I told her to do something she didn't want to she would tell me to fuck off and I love girls like that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's what I was meaning it takes time to change direction and add other girls. It will happen in time.

On another note I'm kind of salty Vanessa will never have a wholesome romance path.
She is such a free spirited girl I can't help but love her. It's a shame girls like her aren't in more monogamous romance games.
thats why you hop on his discord and vote for my post stating basically that....

Jul 26, 2021

Good scene too... and maybe on alternate plays, I'll explore a more Vanessa love route as I'd love to see that. But even Vanessa stands no chance when it's getting so close to finally being with Emily. I'm weird, I tend to be enjoy being with one person at a time, and I'm not going to cheat on the character I settle with. I'm going to cheat because I'm preferring them more, not for some kind of harem. Hence, once the goddess, Emily, can be mine, it's pure love with her and only her! No other character, Ann, Vanessa, Alex, whoever, is going to convince me there's better out there.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well it was a beautiful moment imo so thank you for giving TTrick the idea.
This actually speaks a lot to TTrick, too. Because I'll give him ideas and then he'll run with them and make a lot of them his own. Like with Emily, he was looking for something spicy that would help progress their relationship but not too far. So I gave him the idea about her stealing the phone... he tries to get it back and then "accidentally" grabs her boobs. And with that, we got a bit more from him as well as the funny Matrix-style spin as he leaped at her.

And the thing about Ann is she is so submissive and does whatever I tell her but if I was married to Vanessa and I told her to do something she didn't want to she would tell me to fuck off and I love girls like that.
I'm into that, too... but for me the problem with Ann is she no longer feels like a girlfriend. She's just an object with no personality of her own or anything... just whatever MC wants... Ann does. bleh.

Good scene too... and maybe on alternate plays, I'll explore a more Vanessa love route as I'd love to see that. But even Vanessa stands no chance when it's getting so close to finally being with Emily. I'm weird, I tend to be enjoy being with one person at a time, and I'm not going to cheat on the character I settle with. I'm going to cheat because I'm preferring them more, not for some kind of harem. Hence, once the goddess, Emily, can be mine, it's pure love with her and only her! No other character, Ann, Vanessa, Alex, whoever, is going to convince me there's better out there
As someone who likes NTR (mostly sharing/swinging)... I'll let Emily have some fun with others under the right circumstances. But not like on the Joe Rival path where MC tells Emily she should date Joey. Fuck that. I don't want her to date other guys like Ann dated Chris. We'll have fun in other ways without her getting too attached to someone else, like cro-magnun Ann does.

Reactions: The Pitiful One
Jul 26, 2021
This actually speaks a lot to TTrick, too. Because I'll give him ideas and then he'll run with them and make a lot of them his own. Like with Emily, he was looking for something spicy that would help progress their relationship but not too far. So I gave him the idea about her stealing the phone... he tries to get it back and then "accidentally" grabs her boobs. And with that, we got a bit more from him as well as the funny Matrix-style spin as he leaped at her.
That was a great scene too! Especially when Vanessa walks into the middle of it. No, it's not what she thought, and yet, yes it was at the same time! I didn't know you gave that suggestion. *thumbs up*

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, this what I want more of, hopefully it doesn't end up like so many where basically it all happens at the end and one scene and game credits...

Jul 26, 2021
As someone who likes NTR (mostly sharing/swinging)... I'll let Emily have some fun with others under the right circumstances. But not like on the Joe Rival path where MC tells Emily she should date Joey. Fuck that. I don't want her to date other guys like Ann dated Chris. We'll have fun in other ways without her getting too attached to someone else, like cro-magnun Ann does.
Only, and I mean, "only", in replays where I like exploring other content, am I ok with that. If I truly want to see what MC is like with another character, I like the idea of Emily being happy with someone like Joe, and after all the cucking I likely have put him through with Vanessa... he deserves a goddess like her... "if" she can't be with me. I don't like Chris though, so no thanks, on that one. But Joe's supposed to be my best friend, so totally ok with that one. Now... I'm with Emily and he tries making moves on her... it's war, and I'm done showing mercy on him. :devilish:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, this what I want more of, hopefully it doesn't end up like so many where basically it all happens at the end and one scene and game credits...
I'm hoping it doesn't end like that, as well. And I don't think it will.

I don't like Chris though, so no thanks, on that one.
A good amount of people don't like Chris and I'm one of them. He's too predatory and creepy. Also, ugly af.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I'm hoping it doesn't end like that, as well. And I don't think it will.

A good amount of people don't like Chris and I'm one of them. He's too predatory and creepy. Also, ugly af.
I actually don't mind Chris well except for that scene from last update. He is lucky I don't punch his head in for that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I actually don't mind Chris well except for that scene from last update. He is lucky I don't punch his head in for that.
Are you talking about the Ann cheating scene? Where you gave her an open relationship and then took it away? And then the dude on the other side of that is like, "wtf? what's going on all of a sudden?". I don't blame Chris for that at all. If anything, Ann should have told him it was over and gave him some closure. But she didn't... all for the sake of NTR in the story.

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes