• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 739 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 844 8.6%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Are you talking about the Ann cheating scene? Where you gave her an open relationship and then took it away? And then the dude on the other side of that is like, "wtf? what's going on all of a sudden?". I don't blame Chris for that at all. If anything, Ann should have told him it was over and gave him some closure. But she didn't... all for the sake of NTR in the story.
I don't think Ann is to blame she is a sweet and naive girl after all. And you are right it's more the mc's fault I just think Chris should learn to romance girls not just fuck them.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't think Ann is to blame she is a sweet and naive girl after all. And you are right it's more the mc's fault I just think Chris should learn to romance girls not just fuck them.
Ann is a moron, tbh. But apart from that, it seemed like Chris was a bit hurt over it in that scene. This didn't seem like the typical Chris from other paths. But that just might be me. Either way, I feel MC is at fault with this one.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Ann is a moron, tbh. But apart from that, it seemed like Chris was a bit hurt over it in that scene. This didn't seem like the typical Chris from other paths. But that just might be me. Either way, I feel MC is at fault with this one.
That's why that path isn't my main one I wouldn't have even told her to stop seeing him if there wasn't a new scene to see.
I much prefer the love path where I encourage her to be with him.

Honestly bro I didn't like telling her to stop.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's why that path isn't my main one I wouldn't have even told her to stop seeing him if there wasn't a new scene to see.
I much prefer the love path where I encourage her to be with him.

Honestly bro I didn't like telling her to stop.
If Ann Hate was more developed, I wouldn't care what the fuck she did. Just get out of the fucking way so real women can take her place.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
If Ann Hate was more developed, I wouldn't care what the fuck she did. Just get out of the fucking way so real women can take her place.
I haven't played it but I know I hate the Ann hate path.
I'm most looking forward to more scenes on the Ann love path while encouraging her to be with Chris.
And I want to see Ann & Vanessa having some hot lesbian action.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not to mention, Ann is by far the least atracctive Girl in the game. Inside and out. :cool:
Emily all the way for me. Hrhr:love:
Well, maybe she has a leg over Merry... but yeah, anyone who matters... even the new bar girl introduced this update is way fucking hotter.

But yes, you had me at "Emily all the way"... Emily is best girl.

Reactions: The Pitiful One

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I'm just bored with her. She peaked several updates ago and is constantly shoved in our faces. No romance, no chase at all... just one date and "hehe, you're my boyfriend now, sucker!"
That makes sense for her character though she isn't experienced in dating like Vanessa is so I'm not surprised she acts how she does.

Reactions: The Pitiful One
Jul 26, 2021
I'm just bored with her. She peaked several updates ago and is constantly shoved in our faces. No romance, no chase at all... just one date and "hehe, you're my boyfriend now, sucker!"
She's an inexperienced youth that was originally too shy to seek out anything more. I like that. Even her corruption when she clearly really loves the dirty stuff while you, or if rejected her, Chris, encourages her. Her type of character makes enough sense to me. But I do see what you mean. If she wasn't the main GF option, I'd probably want almost any other character more so far. Vanessa is appealing, and so was Alex, although the whole sharing part throws me off a little, but that's all if it weren't so close to the time of being with Emily. I'm excited for the next version or two, patiently waiting for when it finally happens and I get to drop all other potential girls for her.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That makes sense for her character though she isn't experienced in dating like Vanessa is so I'm not surprised she acts how she does.
I've dated plenty of Ann-type girls before. They never assumed we were a couple because we went on one fucking date. They were awkward and unsure how to go to the next step, but never declared "we're a couple now". That's too bold for those types. And as someone who promotes liking romance, I'm surprised you were hooked by her, but I feel like you are more hooked by the fact that she becomes a turbo slut for you.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I've dated plenty of Ann-type girls before. They never assumed we were a couple because we went on one fucking date. They were awkward and unsure how to go to the next step, but never declared "we're a couple now". That's too bold for those types. And as someone who promotes liking romance, I'm surprised you were hooked by her, but I feel like you are more hooked by the fact that she becomes a turbo slut for you.
I do like slutty girls so maybe that's the reason. I don't really know for sure why I find her alluring. I do think she is really beautiful but Vanessa is even hotter tbh.

Jul 26, 2021
Maybe think of it more from the line that "both" Ann and Ben are quite inexperienced when that happens. Both are uncertain, and shy, and like, "well, yeah, I like you, this would be nice", and kind of unexpectedly entering into a relationship earlier than you normally would as a result. That I have seen happen and that's how I tend to think of that one.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Maybe think of it more from the line that "both" Ann and Ben are quite inexperienced when that happens. Both are uncertain, and shy, and like, "well, yeah, I like you, this would be nice", and kind of unexpectedly entering into a relationship earlier than you normally would as a result. That I have seen happen and that's how I tend to think of that one.
That might work on the non-corruption route... but not the fun route.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Well said. You're better at explaining things than I am.

Jul 26, 2021
That might work on the non-corruption route... but not the fun route.
Well, in Ann corruption and Ben going wild... it seems to me like both have hidden concealed sides being released as the game progresses they didn't know they had, and clearly exploring this wild nature of theirs. Ann and Ben are actually surprisingly similar in a lot of ways when you think about it like that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, in Ann corruption and Ben going wild... it seems to me like both have hidden concealed sides being released as the game progresses they didn't know they had, and clearly exploring this wild nature of theirs. Ann and Ben are actually surprisingly similar in a lot of ways when you think about it like that.
I don't think they are. I actually think Ben is a just a lazy shit. He just wants to play video games. He doesn't even have his own car or a job. What a loser, tbh. I had a job since I was what.. a freshman in high school? This dude graduates and is still tryna play WoW with Joey. Meanwhile, Joey is making life-changing decisions in his life to lose weight and get women. And Ann? She was already working towards being a doctor. Ann was shy, for sure... But Ben... nah, he just a lazy fuck.

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes