• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 804 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 947 8.9%

• Total voters

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
Good afternoon.

Can anyone tell me how you get the anal scene in the "It seemed harmless at first..." scenes gallery.

It appeared once then never again.

Thank you.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Good afternoon.

Can anyone tell me how you get the anal scene in the "It seemed harmless at first..." scenes gallery.

It appeared once then never again.

Thank you.
This will occur under two circumstances...

1.) NTR on, control off (this means in the beginning you chose that you did not need to always be in control)

or

2.) Ann has done anal before. This could be by MC after the library scene or by Chris (Ann is dating him, NTR on and control off OR telling him the details about anal choice)

Reactions: verdun01

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

1.) NTR on, control off (this means in the beginning you chose that you did not need to always be in control)

or

2.) Ann has done anal before. This could be by MC after the library scene or by Chris (Ann is dating him, NTR on and control off OR telling him the details about anal choice)
Choosing whether to always be in control or not is the hardest choice I have had to make yet. But in the end I turned it off because I want to see Ann spread her wings and her legs of course.

And I feel like I'll miss out on some sexy scenes if I turn control on.

Reactions: Demnor

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Choosing whether to always be in control or not is the hardest choice I have had to make yet. But in the end I turned it off because I want to see Ann spread her wings and her legs of course.

And I feel like I'll miss out on some sexy scenes if I turn control on.
Control off is more netorare-y where Bobblehead and the others will act on their own even if you tell them not to (or aren't given a choice in the first place). As of now, there are far fewer control off scenes than control on scenes.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Control off is more netorare-y where Bobblehead and the others will act on their own even if you tell them not to (or aren't given a choice in the first place). As of now, there are far fewer control off scenes than control on scenes.
Yeah, I suspected it would be more on the netorare side if turned off but still that scene where Ann had sex with Chris was pretty hot even if I was a bit jealous lol

Still Ann is a young attractive woman she should be allowed to do what she wants imo. We can settle down and raise a family in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: Bombmaster

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017

or

Wait... You mean i actually have to play the game!!! But... OK.

Thank you for the swift response.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I suspected it would be more on the netorare side if turned off but still that scene where Ann had sex with Chris was pretty hot even if I was a bit jealous lol

Still Ann is a young attractive woman she should be allowed to do what she wants fuck off imo. We can settle down and raise a family in the future.
Totally agree ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Seeing MC with two girls other than Ann would definitely be sexy.
You know normally I roll my eyes at a LI who encourages the mc to bang other girls but Ann gets a pass because she's awesome.
Heck she'll probably help Ben score a threesome with two other babes that's how much she doesn't mind.

She doesn't know of course that I would rather watch her with another guy.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You know normally I roll my eyes at a LI who encourages the mc to bang other girls but Ann gets a pass because she's awesome.
Heck she'll probably help Ben score a threesome with two other babes that's how much she doesn't mind.

She doesn't know of course that I would rather watch her with another guy.
Ann has now hooked us up with Alex, though I think we could have sealed that deal without her.

Vanessa has hooked us up with Ann, herself, Amber, Angela, and Kim. Vanessa superior to Ann.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maybe one day you'll wake up and see the light and realize that Emily is the best girl. I pray every day for you my friend.
Emily is hot I agree but Ann has the kind of body I find really attractive in a woman.
But Emily has a chance to increase her score depending on how her sharing scenes play out.
Ann has now hooked us up with Alex, though I think we could have sealed that deal without her.

Vanessa has hooked us up with Ann, herself, Amber, and Angela. Vanessa superior to Ann.
But Ann was willing to have a threesome with me & Chris so she wins.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Frumpy?

What's going to happen later on when other character's get more development and will do the same? Vanessa was willing to have a threesome with you and Joe... btw.
Actually Ann sort of makes me think of an Asian woman at times. And you know how much I love girls with smaller boobs like Ann.
I know it's too early to judge the other girls but I don't think they'll get as wild as Ann will.

Also, Vanessa might be willing to have a threesome but is she willing to cuck me? I hope her & Ann are willing to in the future.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Actually Ann sort of makes me think of an Asian woman at times. And you know how much I love girls with smaller boobs like Ann.
I know it's too early to judge the other girls but I don't think they'll get as wild as Ann will.

Also, Vanessa might be willing to have a threesome but is she willing to cuck me? I hope her & Ann are willing to in the future.
Is Vanessa willing to cuck you? Umm... well she's already cucking her current boyfriend, so I suppose it's possible with MC as a future boyfriend. Do you even pay attention to the story, Joshy? :WaitWhat:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is Vanessa willing to cuck you? Umm... well she's already cucking her current boyfriend, so I suppose it's possible with MC as a future boyfriend. Do you even pay attention to the story, Joshy? :WaitWhat:
I know depending on choices it can go that way but I didn't know if she was willing to do it for me.
After all Joe's a little cuck who doesn't know what she's doing but I want to watch and touch her during it.

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes