Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 801 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 934 8.9%

• Total voters

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Guys Ann is really beautiful I can't believe you don't like her. And last update she looked the hottest she has ever looked.

Anyway I have a question I can't remember is Alex a virgin?
I think she's dated, but she could be a virgin. I don't remember either.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Guys Ann is really beautiful I can't believe you don't like her. And last update she looked the hottest she has ever looked.

Anyway I have a question I can't remember is Alex a virgin?
Yes, iirc she implied it in a convo with MC oryou pour warm milk inside and wait till the skin grows :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
All this talk of bobble heads and funko pops make me totally want a funko pop collection of all these babes.
I would sit an Ann funko on display in my tv cupboard.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I didn't realise how beautiful Ann was until I saw her sucking a big black cock.

Sure, she was glowing when Chris's cum was inside her, but the big black cock being inside all her holes immediately made her a 10. I'd marry her, but only if she's knocked up with a baby that clearly can't be mine.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't realise how beautiful Ann was until I saw her sucking a big black cock.

Sure, she was glowing when Chris's cum was inside her, but the big black cock being inside all her holes immediately made her a 10. I'd marry her, but only if she's knocked up with a baby that clearly can't be mine.
That is a beautiful comment my friend. But I personally would rather let Chris get her pregnant.
But your idea is really hot as well.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
From discord... Alex renders everywhere, but not a single h scene to fap. o_O
Alex is ALMOST perfection. That cute face with those sultry eyes; her round, juicy, perky boobs; her sexy poses; her long legs...not to mention her playful personality. And she also seems intelligent to boot, although we haven't had the time to get close enough to confirm it.

I've only had one major complaint about her model since the beginning: her ass. It looks too flat most of the time, and the waist-hip ratio isn't my cup of tea either. That's why Emily is a queen, an empress, a goddess.
A model combining Emily's body and Alex's face would be top 1!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Alex is ALMOST perfection. That cute face with those sultry eyes; her round, juicy, perky boobs; her sexy poses; her long legs...not to mention her playful personality. And she also seems intelligent to boot, although we haven't had the time to get close enough to confirm it.

I've only had one major complaint about her model since the beginning: her ass. It looks too flat most of the time, and the waist-hip ratio isn't my cup of tea either. That's why Emily is a queen, an empress, a goddess.
A model combining Emily's body and Alex's face would be top 1!
Man I can't wait to watch Emily & Alex having sex with Chris. I'll be there jacking off like crazy.

Jun 28, 2020
Man I can't wait to watch Emily & Alex having sex with Chris. I'll be there jacking off like crazy.
It's always Chris with you Joshy! Where's the love for our main bro Joe?!

From discord, here's him drilling his lovely loyal gf's mouth (cus her ass and pussy are exclusively reserved for Ben... and "Chris" I guess cus he's the best guy ever apparently:cautious:):

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes