• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 804 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 947 8.9%

• Total voters

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
You're a big meanie lol.

I wonder if Ann's sister is good at cuckolding? Imagine a scene where Chris has sex with both sisters while Ben holds their hands or something.
What is being good at cuckolding? You literaly only have to fuck another person in front of you significant other. That sounds pretty easy tbh.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What is being good at cuckolding? You literaly only have to fuck another person in front of you significant other. That sounds pretty easy tbh.
Not really dude. Ann is good at it because she makes eye contact with the mc and stuff like that. If she just laid there like a rock it wouldn't be hot at all imo.

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Not really dude. Ann is good at it because she makes eye contact with the mc and stuff like that. If she just laid there like a rock it wouldn't be hot at all imo.
Yeah, sure, but if she does that it would also mean that she is bad at sex lol. So if someone is good at sex It should be pretty easy.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Nothing with Emily.............................

:cry:

View attachment 3678092

Hey guys!

I'll start with the bottom line: I'm pausing the payment for this month, and I'll explain why below.
For those who've been around for a while, you already know that if I don't meet my standards in the work I want to achieve in a given month, I pause the payment. In my last post, I explained that my goal is to finish the Steam release and then keep pushing more content.

Annoyingly, for the Steam release, I need to finish the Steam achievements and fill the game with sounds and music. Those tasks feel like such a chore to me. And yes, I know I sound like a spoiled brat, but because I have a full-time job, when I'm done with that, all I want to do is something fun. And fun for me is working on renders, writing scenes, and creating animations.

More than once, I've thought about maybe giving up on that and releasing it without those elements, but I know many people expect them to be in the release, and you can only make one good first impression.

Even though good friends like GetOutOfMyLab and Scooter are trying to push me forward to actually complete those tasks, I keep trying to avoid them. And that's what led me to the main point: I'm pausing the payment for this month.

Some good news:

Half of the Ann motel scene animations are done, and I've even finished posing 95% of the Jenny date scene.
I'll try to collect myself and get those two things I mentioned above done so we can get back to the fun stuff!

Thanks for your understanding and support!

Cheers,
TTrick
I hope the Steam release is successful enough to eventually let him do this full time (though that's always the hope). Good honest dev and he deserves it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, sure, but if she does that it would also mean that she is bad at sex lol. So if someone is good at sex It should be pretty easy.
I see what your saying I just feel like there's more to it than that. I do sometimes hope Ann with start talking dirty in the future though.
I would get so excited if she told me Chris "owns her pussy" and stuff like that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I hope the Steam release is successful enough to eventually let him do this full time (though that's always the hope). Good honest dev and he deserves it.
Make no mistake. Full time would mainly mean more Ann scenes, more cucking and more cummy kisses.

If anything, full time would also mean more dev time devoted to Joe cucking the MC with Emily quicker, the MC sharing more girls with Chris and other shit like that.
And I'm not joking this time or trying to be sarcastic; I'm genuinely convinced that's what would happen.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Make no mistake. Full time would mainly mean more Ann scenes, more cucking and more cummy kisses.

If anything, full time would also mean more dev time devoted to Joe cucking the MC with Emily quicker, the MC sharing more girls with Chris and other shit like that.
And I'm not joking this time or trying to be sarcastic; I'm genuinely convinced that's what would happen.
Stop. Are you trying to give Joshy92 a heart attack? *Buys steam game 20 times to help move it along.*
:KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Sounds good to me mate as long as the mc doesn't turning a spineless pathetic cuck. Thankfully that won't happen here.

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes