• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 803 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 941 8.9%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
scooter and I do help out with what we can on various things. :)
Thank you for helping TTrick bro. And could you possibly tell him I really appreciate him giving the option for cummy kisses with Ann. It's very rare to see that in these games so I'm happy it's in this.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
I know the "Insta" is sort of a secondary thing that tags along with the story but I think it's really neat and would love to see some more interactions and stuff happen with it. I know there was that hidden image you could get if you typed the correct words on one of alex's posts but I would love to see more of it. Even if it's just a couple of "hardcoded" choices between what you can write and what the response will be, you just pick one that fits the path you are playing or the path picks it for you. Basically same deal as with the choices you can make in the game.

Also is vanessa ever going to get an Insta? I mean surely she is the type of girl that would post spicy pics on it..maybe even emily would too just saying.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I like that Jenny is so talkative. It would be great to see scene where during sex she tells MC how her day was. This looks hot to me.
I have heard of dirty talking during sex, but talking about how was your day honey, smells too much of realism go away.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I like that Jenny is so talkative. It would be great to see scene where during sex she tells MC how her day was. This looks hot to me.
Well, it's probably not as hot as lapping up someone else's cum, but in this thread we are empathetic and open-minded.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I never knew we needed more Ann scenes in some cheap motel with lots of animations, but I've come to understand that the more she is on screen, the more gorgeous the other girls are bound to look.
If it's a strategy, I'm definitely OK with her being in 50% of the fucking scenes with her obnoxious face, retarded personality and retch-provoking body.

Reactions: Mfka5

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I never knew we needed more Ann scenes in some cheap motel with lots of animations, but I've come to understand that the more she is on screen, the more gorgeous the other girls are bound to look.
If it's a strategy, I'm definitely OK with her being in 50% of the fucking scenes with her obnoxious face, retarded personality and retch-provoking body.
Hey, are you trying to have sex with Ann by knocking her confidence? I'm watching you, fella! That's my mode of attack!

• Hey there
Reactions: Aristos

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
Joshy92, found someone in dire need of an education! Please take him under your wing and teach him the correct way to love and appreciate Ann as only you can (y)

• Hey there
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aristos and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
At least Ann has good taste in men bro. Look at that soy boy cuck that Emily used to date.
And she isn't the r word she is a really sweet & kind hearted woman.

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes