• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 987 9.0%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I like that Jenny is so talkative. It would be great to see scene where during sex she tells MC how her day was. This looks hot to me.
Well, it's probably not as hot as lapping up someone else's cum, but in this thread we are empathetic and open-minded.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I never knew we needed more Ann scenes in some cheap motel with lots of animations, but I've come to understand that the more she is on screen, the more gorgeous the other girls are bound to look.
If it's a strategy, I'm definitely OK with her being in 50% of the fucking scenes with her obnoxious face, retarded personality and retch-provoking body.

Reactions: Mfka5

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I never knew we needed more Ann scenes in some cheap motel with lots of animations, but I've come to understand that the more she is on screen, the more gorgeous the other girls are bound to look.
If it's a strategy, I'm definitely OK with her being in 50% of the fucking scenes with her obnoxious face, retarded personality and retch-provoking body.
Hey, are you trying to have sex with Ann by knocking her confidence? I'm watching you, fella! That's my mode of attack!

• Hey there
Reactions: Aristos

Sexcultist

Jun 8, 2022
Joshy92, found someone in dire need of an education! Please take him under your wing and teach him the correct way to love and appreciate Ann as only you can (y)

• Hey there
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aristos and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
At least Ann has good taste in men bro. Look at that soy boy cuck that Emily used to date.
And she isn't the r word she is a really sweet & kind hearted woman.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't use discord so I was wondering does anyone have a picture of Ann's sister?
I kind of want to see what she looks like.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
You're a big meanie lol.

I wonder if Ann's sister is good at cuckolding? Imagine a scene where Chris has sex with both sisters while Ben holds their hands or something.
What is being good at cuckolding? You literaly only have to fuck another person in front of you significant other. That sounds pretty easy tbh.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What is being good at cuckolding? You literaly only have to fuck another person in front of you significant other. That sounds pretty easy tbh.
Not really dude. Ann is good at it because she makes eye contact with the mc and stuff like that. If she just laid there like a rock it wouldn't be hot at all imo.

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Not really dude. Ann is good at it because she makes eye contact with the mc and stuff like that. If she just laid there like a rock it wouldn't be hot at all imo.
Yeah, sure, but if she does that it would also mean that she is bad at sex lol. So if someone is good at sex It should be pretty easy.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes