Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 795 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 926 8.9%

• Total voters

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Can someone just spoil me the ntr scenes or at least what kind of ntr are there ntr isex scenes yet and I mean actual sex not blowjobs

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
So there are actual ntr sex scenes like your girlfriend getting creampied
I'm asking because if there are better ntr scenes then netori scenes I'll name mc something else but if there are better netori scenes I'll name him kotaro after the mc of taimanin action/rpg ie the biggest hentai pimp of all

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Ann's college roommate Ivy is so cute, instantly piqued my interest. Hope she has fun content and won't just be rare appearance side character.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3666710

:sick:
It wouldn't be a joshy playthrough without a good, wholesome cucking would it now?
That's right lol. And just so you know when I say sloppy seconds I don't mean snowballing or things like that I mean I want to have sex with the girls after Chris has cummed inside them.

I don't know if we'll get that option but I would fucking love it.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
My mans have to make a point so he isnt misunderstood with great detail as well.
He specifically has to let them know with great pride he only fucks when Chris is done full of cum in her pussy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's right lol. And just so you know when I say sloppy seconds I don't mean snowballing or things like that I mean I want to have sex with the girls after Chris has cummed inside them.

I don't know if we'll get that option but I would fucking love it.
I want to get you some bling that says, "CUCK LIFE".

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I want to get you some bling that says, "CUCK LIFE".
That would be something Chris should wear I mean imagine if he got Ann pregnant but she stayed with me and we told everyone I'm the dad.
And If Chris told anyone he was the biological father they would look at him and call him a useless beta.

I would feel bad about that though because he is my bro and I do honestly think he's pretty cool.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That would be something Chris should wear I mean imagine if he got Ann pregnant but she stayed with me and we told everyone I'm the dad.
And If Chris told anyone he was the biological father they would look at him and call him a useless beta.

I would feel bad about that though because he is my bro and I do honestly think he's pretty cool.
1716567770019.jpeg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Trust me dude if you were in my head, it would make perfect sense.

And while we are talking about Chris, I have to mention something I chose for the first time recently during the threesome with Ann. I kept choosing to 'see what Chris will do' and the mc didn't fuck Ann, he just watched Chris fuck her I didn't even know that was possible, but it was really hot.

Reactions: Frozen 92

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Trust me dude if you were in my head, it would make perfect sense.

And while we are talking about Chris, I have to mention something I chose for the first time recently during the threesome with Ann. I kept choosing to 'see what Chris will do' and the mc didn't fuck Ann, he just watched Chris fuck her I didn't even know that was possible, but it was really hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey mate do you think making those choices would affect me negatively in the future or do choices made during sex scenes not affect the story?
I'm not sure how likely it will be, but it's possible. All choices are tracked and have the potential to be used later on.

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes