• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 798 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 928 8.8%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not sure how likely it will be, but it's possible. All choices are tracked and have the potential to be used later on.
Thank goodness I only chose those options in the replay section then just in case. I'm not ready for Ann or whomever to think I'm a cuck lol.

Anyway, it's amazing how many choices are already in the game it's one of the things I really like about it.
That and the beautiful girls of course. I can't wait to watch Chris bang them all.

eskadet

May 9, 2017
Any news about the next update date?
Ttrick gives info only when things are set in stone. Renders and fun stuff are regularly posted on the discord if you want something to hold you over until release but DO NOT ask for information about the update. Information about the next update will be given when ready.

(Edit: For clarification, I meant that you should not ask for information about the update in the discord server. You are free to ask in this thread.)

Last edited:
Reactions: faust9876

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Any news about the next update date?
No, unfortunately nothing yet.
Ttrick gives info only when things are set in stone. Renders and fun stuff are regularly posted on the discord if you want something to hold you over until release but DO NOT ask for information about the update. Information about the next update will be given when ready.
On his discord. On here I'd welcome any inquiring minds, to clarify to them- I realize this is likely what you meant, but I wouldn't want anyone to think they were somehow forbidden from inquiring about updates on the forums.

eskadet

May 9, 2017
No, unfortunately nothing yet.

On his discord. On here I'd welcome any inquiring minds, to clarify to them- I realize this is likely what you meant, but I wouldn't want anyone to think they were somehow forbidden from inquiring about updates on the forums.
Good catch, thanks! This is definitely what I meant. I added clarification to my original comment.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
From discord. If we don't get some hoochy koochie with her next update I'll go sterile from blue balls!
That is a really sexy render. I love seeing women wear nice dresses like that.
When I look at this in the future I'm going to pretend that I'm taking her to Chris's house so I can watch them have sex.

Reactions: Frozen 92
Jun 28, 2020
That is a really sexy render. I love seeing women wear nice dresses like that.
When I look at this in the future I'm going to pretend that I'm taking her to Chris's house so I can watch them have sex.
Why so vanilla? Chris is actually in back ordering her to touch herself looking at you, so she'll be ready for him when he starts railing her right there in the car while you drive around town listening to Joe Rogan.:BootyTime:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nothing with Emily.............................

:cry:

Ann90.png

Hey guys!

I'll start with the bottom line: I'm pausing the payment for this month, and I'll explain why below.
For those who've been around for a while, you already know that if I don't meet my standards in the work I want to achieve in a given month, I pause the payment. In my last post, I explained that my goal is to finish the Steam release and then keep pushing more content.

Annoyingly, for the Steam release, I need to finish the Steam achievements and fill the game with sounds and music. Those tasks feel like such a chore to me. And yes, I know I sound like a spoiled brat, but because I have a full-time job, when I'm done with that, all I want to do is something fun. And fun for me is working on renders, writing scenes, and creating animations.

More than once, I've thought about maybe giving up on that and releasing it without those elements, but I know many people expect them to be in the release, and you can only make one good first impression.

Even though good friends like GetOutOfMyLab and Scooter are trying to push me forward to actually complete those tasks, I keep trying to avoid them. And that's what led me to the main point: I'm pausing the payment for this month.

Some good news:

Half of the Ann motel scene animations are done, and I've even finished posing 95% of the Jenny date scene.
I'll try to collect myself and get those two things I mentioned above done so we can get back to the fun stuff!

Thanks for your understanding and support!

Cheers,
TTrick

yellowteeth

Aug 17, 2023
Nothing with Emily.............................

:cry:

View attachment 3678092

Hey guys!

I'll start with the bottom line: I'm pausing the payment for this month, and I'll explain why below.
For those who've been around for a while, you already know that if I don't meet my standards in the work I want to achieve in a given month, I pause the payment. In my last post, I explained that my goal is to finish the Steam release and then keep pushing more content.

Annoyingly, for the Steam release, I need to finish the Steam achievements and fill the game with sounds and music. Those tasks feel like such a chore to me. And yes, I know I sound like a spoiled brat, but because I have a full-time job, when I'm done with that, all I want to do is something fun. And fun for me is working on renders, writing scenes, and creating animations.

More than once, I've thought about maybe giving up on that and releasing it without those elements, but I know many people expect them to be in the release, and you can only make one good first impression.

Even though good friends like GetOutOfMyLab and Scooter are trying to push me forward to actually complete those tasks, I keep trying to avoid them. And that's what led me to the main point: I'm pausing the payment for this month.

Some good news:

Half of the Ann motel scene animations are done, and I've even finished posing 95% of the Jenny date scene.
I'll try to collect myself and get those two things I mentioned above done so we can get back to the fun stuff!

Thanks for your understanding and support!

Cheers,
TTrick
respective thing to do (y)

Reactions: fred9320

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I don't usually care about music and stuff like that but a lot of people seem too.
I also have a lot of respect for TTrick for pausing payments if he feels like he hasn't done enough.
This dev is honorable and gives the truth about progress, but he should get help from GetOutOfMyLab and Scooter, but who knows, maybe he has a lot to do in real life.

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes