• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 849 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,011 9.1%

• Total voters

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
haha no idea why I just remembered this. But it be funny to see in a AVN. I saw a video of 2 guys sharing a girl in a parking lot. Where one guy fucks the girl while the other guy runs to the other end of the parking lot and back to the girl and tags the other guy out then he starts fucking her and repeat.

I can imagine Vanessa doing something like that 100%

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
haha no idea why I just remembered this. But it be funny to see in a AVN. I saw a video of 2 guys sharing a girl in a parking lot. Where one guy fucks the girl while the other guy runs to the other end of the parking lot and back to the girl and tags the other guy out then he starts fucking her and repeat.

I can imagine Vanessa doing something like that 100%
This could be amusing lol

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Which scene are you referring to? She had her scene in the beginning of 0.9.

Jenny is definitely getting some love this next update.
Would you say the update focuses on Jenny the most or is it more of an all-round update like the previous one or is it too early to tell?

P.S. I'm still half asleep I read that Joshy is getting some love this update and got excited for a second.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Would you say the update focuses on Jenny the most or is it more of an all-round update like the previous one or is it too early to tell?

P.S. I'm still half asleep I read that Joshy is getting some love this update and got excited for a second.
No, he mentioned he planned to catch up the paths that are behind, such as Ann Hate and Joe Rival. Not sure if there is anything else he's working on for the update.

Reactions: Chuckcollins

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No, he mentioned he planned to catch up the paths that are behind, such as Ann Hate and Joe Rival. Not sure if there is anything else he's working on for the update.
Ahh okay I don't even have saves for those routes atm. They are probably the two I'll always avoid lol.

Joe is my buddy I could never betray him.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The evolution of Joshy, featuring rose petals
I want to take Ann on a romantic date
I want to walk down the street holding her hand
And kiss her on the cheek and tell her how important she is to me
And I would end the evening by putting rose petals and candles all over our bedroom
So that when we make love it will be even more romantic
Bro remember its not cucky its romantic
Just imagine this romantic scenario

Vanessa & I are happily married and want to start a family
So, I surprise her with a romantic date one night after she finishes work
And after the date we go to the nearest bar, and I tell her to pick any guy she wants
She comes back to our table with some black guy & after we have talked for a while Vanessa invites the guy back to our place
he agrees of course so we rush home

When we get home, we explain to the guy that we want to start a family
And he agrees to get her pregnant.

I surprise Vanessa by showing her the rose petals I put on our bed earlier in the day
In preparation for the evening ahead

Vanessa & the guy start to make out and fondle each other
It doesn't take long before Vannessa & the guy are having sex in our marital bed while I hold her hand
And gaze deeply into her eyes
It's at that moment that we both know our love could endure anything

And finally, just as the guy cums inside her
I whisper in Vanessa's ear that I love her

And that's the tale of how we started our family
I just had an idea that will blow everyone's pants clean off.
What if the mc arranges a date for Chris & Ann and while they are out he prepares his bed by putting rose petals and scented candles all over his room for them so Ann can have sex in a nice place.

She would really like that gesture imo. I don't mean to gloat but I'm like a top tier idea machine.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The one good thing to come out of this (IMO) is the Joey rival --> make up as friends late game path. The rest I couldnt care less, need more Alex and EMily+MC updates.

Reactions: Aristos

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You could just not tell him what you did with Vanessa.
Yes, but unfortunately to my knowledge the current choice forks make that the only way to hook your buddy Joey up with some action. If we could stay his loyal friend, encourage him to ditch that violating vamp vanessa, then set him up with some hottie I'd be all for it.
No love for Ann Hate? That's like the best route once it's finished, because you don't have to have a relationship with Her Royal Bobbleness.
True, I guess I was thinking of the more ntr-incarnation of this route where most of it is designed to to titillate by revealing what Ann's doing with Chris.

I'm 100% onboard with a hands-off-ignore-Ann playstyle - and hopefully these choices will offer new opportunities with other characters.

Reactions: ann87ra

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, but unfortunately to my knowledge the current choice forks make that the only way to hook your buddy Joey up with some action. If we could stay his loyal friend, encourage him to ditch that violating vamp vanessa, then set him up with some hottie I'd be all for it.
While true, it's not our job to get him laid. He's his own man. He'll figure it out again.

True, I guess I was thinking of the more ntr-incarnation of this route where most of it is designed to to tittilate based on what Ann's doing with Chris. I'm 100% onboard with a hands-off-ignore-Ann playstyle - and hopefully these choices will offer new opportunities with other characters.
Hopefully it all plays out right and we can just be friends with Ann and not have her cranium taking up so much space in our bedroom. When I said I wanted head, that isn't what I meant, Ann!!

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Fat Joe is a weirdo, he's fine with his girl being a whore to others but if it's to his friend he gets upset. With friends like this... (?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How. Dare. You.

That little malleable slut is carrying the rest of them worthless skanks, haha.
lol The fact that she's so easily influenced and lacks any personality of her own other than being a slut and saying "hehe" makes her the one with least character. She's boring to me and I hope she's one bobble away from being ended. :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 170 Votes