Votes: 849 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,011 9.1%

• Total voters

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
How. Dare. You.

That little malleable slut is carrying the rest of them worthless skanks, haha.
You would say the same with Emily if she had the same content as Funko doll Ann. Ann doesn't carry anyone the thing is that she literally has all the content in the game.
lol The fact that she's so easily influenced and lacks any personality of her own other than being a slut and saying "hehe" makes her the one with least character. She's boring to me and I hope she's one bobble away from being ended. :giggle:
The girl with the least personality in the world, Ben literally tells her once that she should change and the next day she goes to his house dressed as a whore. Ugh.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Guys it's not nice to call a girl a "whore" or "slut". Ann like Vanessa is just embracing her sexuality and being adventurous.
Even Ben can tell her she looks like a Slut lol. In any case, I like sluts and I respect them with the exception of Ann :sick:.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Even Ben can tell her she looks like a Slut lol. In any case, I like sluts and I respect them with the exception of Ann :sick:.
Oh, I know all about what Ben said. He's lucky I can't give him a piece of my mind.

Anyway, I don't know if I would play this game without Ann tbh because I think she is beautiful & sweet plus she is willing to do some pretty cool things.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sex dolls have become quite realistic looking these days...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Back in my day...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok yeah sex dolls are lame and cringe but good LORD are those the perfect breast proportions - plastic surgeons should take note; if you stray from that you're a failure at life and art and may god have mercy on your soul.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
ok yeah sex dolls are lame and cringe but good LORD are those the perfect breast proportions - plastic surgeons should take note; if you stray from that you're a failure at life and art and may god have mercy on your soul.
yeah, that particular doll is spot-on. But yeah, can't say I could ever see myself purchasing one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey guys! It's been a while, and I wanted to write a quick post to let you know that everything is on track and I haven't gone anywhere.

The last few weeks have been really busy for me. Besides a big project at my day job, I've been investing all my free time into LSS.

I'm still struggling with filling the game with songs since most sites' licenses aren't really clear if they allow their songs to be in an adult game or not.
I won't lie, I'm so close to just say "fuck it" and publish the game to Steam as is, without any sounds, so I can just advance the story.
If any of you know for certain about sites that allow their songs to be included in an adult VN, or know anyone experienced with this kind of stuff, please let me know.
I decided to invest not more than three more weeks into this. If I fail to find a solution, I'll post my game without audio.

Besides that, I've almost caught up with Ann's hate & Joe's rival up to the last version.
It's nothing fancy, mostly dialogues and conditions that make sense. Since both of those paths have been on halt since V0.7, it's a lot of work.
I have exciting plans for both of those paths (future updates), even though they aren't really popular.

Cheers ,
TTrick.

P.S.: What do you think about Vanessa's hair? Should she appear more with her hair down like that or ponytail FTW?

Vanessa96.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
TTrick is so fucking awesome. The dude is making such a legendary game that I'm going to remember forever.

Anyway, I prefer Vanessa's hair in a ponytail but that's just me I've always liked ponytails.

Reactions: Demnor and MisterKr
4.60 star(s) 170 Votes