Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 849 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,010 9.1%

• Total voters

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

Hey guys! It's been a while, and I wanted to write a quick post to let you know that everything is on track and I haven't gone anywhere.

The last few weeks have been really busy for me. Besides a big project at my day job, I've been investing all my free time into LSS.

I'm still struggling with filling the game with songs since most sites' licenses aren't really clear if they allow their songs to be in an adult game or not.
I won't lie, I'm so close to just say "fuck it" and publish the game to Steam as is, without any sounds, so I can just advance the story.
If any of you know for certain about sites that allow their songs to be included in an adult VN, or know anyone experienced with this kind of stuff, please let me know.
I decided to invest not more than three more weeks into this. If I fail to find a solution, I'll post my game without audio.

Besides that, I've almost caught up with Ann's hate & Joe's rival up to the last version.
It's nothing fancy, mostly dialogues and conditions that make sense. Since both of those paths have been on halt since V0.7, it's a lot of work.
I have exciting plans for both of those paths (future updates), even though they aren't really popular.

Cheers ,
TTrick.

P.S.: What do you think about Vanessa's hair? Should she appear more with her hair down like that or ponytail FTW?

View attachment 3877937
more fan off ann but that hair looks cute af

gf material??we can fix her

4.60 star(s) 170 Votes