• Fat Joe

Votes: 1,039 9.1%

• Total voters

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
UPDATE ! NOW !:mad:
Or you know you could just read the DEVLOG that is posted in this thread....and know when the update will be out....

The last few weeks have been really busy for me. Besides a big project at my day job, I've been investing all my free time into LSS.

I'm still struggling with filling the game with songs since most sites' licenses aren't really clear if they allow their songs to be in an adult game or not.

I won't lie, I'm so close to just say "fuck it" and publish the game to Steam as is, without any sounds, so I can just advance the story.

If any of you know for certain about sites that allow their songs to be included in an adult VN, or know anyone experienced with this kind of stuff, please let me know.

I decided to invest not more than three more weeks into this. If I fail to find a solution, I'll post my game without audio.

Besides that, I've almost caught up with Ann's hate & Joe's rival up to the last version.

flyingwood

Dec 27, 2018
Just gotta be patient now. Being able to advance Ann's hate path might be quite appealing cause that may mean we get to see some action with Alex at the end of the date. :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anaskm07

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been thinking and have decided I'm not sharing Ann with anyone but Chris. If any other guy tries to touch her I'll kick his arse.

Unless it's maybe the hobo.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I can guarantee to you, I won't touch her with my hands! Hm.... actually you can have her!
I mean id use Ann the blowup sex doll using a condom for sure but then I would drop her off and leave her in a drug den for the next hobo or whatever to get a turn.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Reminder that Emily is the best girl and no girl comes close to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
idk Alex comes close but yeah Emily looks way better especially this render I saw posted awhile back but I just love nipple piercings haha

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
idk Alex comes close but yeah Emily looks way better especially this render I saw posted awhile back but I just love nipple piercings haha

For me it's Alex by a smidge. Emily is cute and good personality, but can't match the seductive appeal of "shallow hot instathot on the outside who actually has a heart of gold"...

4.60 star(s) 171 Votes