Votes: 18 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 874 7.7%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,039 9.1%

• Total voters

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
There's only a couple for Alex. He was looking for ideas on how to make Insta be more worthwhile for players. Some folks posted ideas.

Personally, I feel the whole interaction for Insta is the worst part of the game. It feels so grindy and boring with very little reward.
I Agree, but some of the Insta ideas on Discord actually would up the reward, and I tried to suggest a way to make it less of a grind. Maybe it will be better with time. I think it has potential but I would like to increase the gain and have it help the story along.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I Agree, but some of the Insta ideas on Discord actually would up the reward, and I tried to suggest a way to make it less of a grind. Maybe it will be better with time. I think it has potential but I would like to increase the gain and have it help the story along.
I do remember some of your suggestions. Using certain words (TTrick already does this), but having a wider vocabulary to trigger certain things could work. The problem with that, it's not really obvious to the player that they will get something from posting certain comments. So I think the game itself has to hint towards that as well as what types of words do what.

You also mentioned making easter eggs easier to find based on MC's comments. Great idea. And then having those comments affect the girl's stats, as well.

I think most people are put off by having to individually click into each Insta post, comment and/or like. That's just really awful, which is why my Ren'Py port at least allows you to mark all posts as read and liked with one click. Nobody wants to sift through all those posts and do that, especially when trying to play multiple routes.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I think it was suggested earlier on the discord, but he could get far more use out of the social media accounts by having 'unlockables' incentivizing interaction.

e.g. say if you liked a certain number of posts, then you got on Alex's (or other girls) premium content list, where there could be a whole bevy of shots of her in 'action'.
You know what, that would be an excellent addition to game.
Scenes vary with "Easter Egg" options, based on how you stalk your social media apps.
Possibility of hacking accounts/user webcams etc. Or maybe that takes us too much from the game and makes it something else.

You could "catfish" Ann for instance, then set her up on a date with the Hobo.

Invite Joshy last minute, to watch Ann and the Hobo making sweet love inside one of the wheelie bins, filled with rotten food waste and animal faeces. You just know Ann would be down for that.

Reactions: AnimeHentaiGamer

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I have to say, this is one of the least grindy games I've experienced.
I do find Vanessa time very annoying though.

I hope the option to bang her mum comes up soon.

Set the dad up with a younger woman by inviting him to meet with you, then send
Emily to flirt with him and leave.

Text Vanessa's mum to say it's none of your business, but you saw her hubby with a young girl, this would def open her up to cheating.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do remember some of your suggestions. Using certain words (TTrick already does this), but having a wider vocabulary to trigger certain things could work. The problem with that, it's not really obvious to the player that they will get something from posting certain comments. So I think the game itself has to hint towards that as well as what types of words do what.

You also mentioned making easter eggs easier to find based on MC's comments. Great idea. And then having those comments affect the girl's stats, as well.

I think most people are put off by having to individually click into each Insta post, comment and/or like. That's just really awful, which is why my Ren'Py port at least allows you to mark all posts as read and liked with one click. Nobody wants to sift through all those posts and do that, especially when trying to play multiple routes.
I'll be honest bro I normally skip all that insta stuff I find it a bit tedious.

And now I feel bad after saying something bad about this masterpiece lol.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'll be honest bro I normally skip all that insta stuff I find it a bit tedious.

And now I feel bad after saying something bad about this masterpiece lol.
Don't feel bad. It's a legitimate thing among the player base. Doesn't make the game bad, just one of the more annoying things for some folks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't feel bad. It's a legitimate thing among the player base. Doesn't make the game bad, just one of the more annoying things for some folks.
Yeah, insta is probably the thing I dislike most but everything else is awesome and makes up for it.
I do remember when I was typing commens one of the ones I typed was 'please cuck me Ann'

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, insta is probably the thing I dislike most but everything else is awesome and makes up for it.
I do remember when I was typing commens one of the ones I typed was 'please cuck me Ann'
The other thing is... me and TTrick were talking and I am slowly convincing him to remove cucky Joshy content. It will be for best of the game's future. :Kappa:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The other thing is... me and TTrick were talking and I am slowly convincing him to remove cucky Joshy content. It will be for best of the game's future. :Kappa:
Well there goes my idea of being in a sixty-nine position with Ann while Chris pounds her pussy without mercy then I could see his balls throb & pulse as he unloads a massive load in her unprotected womb.

That's so fucking sexy to think about. If I ever made a vn that sort of thing would be happenning constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: Demnor

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I honestly only bothered with the insta stuff on my Alex saves otherwise I speed run through it, figured why bother if she isn't my main focus of the save haha

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I honestly only bothered with the insta stuff on my Alex saves otherwise I speed run through it, figured why bother if she isn't my main focus of the save haha
Yea, there is the clue that Ann knows Alex thru seeing them pictured together. And seeing her at the club one night.

Would be cool if these clues opened easter egg content.

Reactions: AnimeHentaiGamer

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope Vanessa let's me watch her with other dudes again someday. If Ann wasn't in this game Vanessa would easily be my favourite character.

Reactions: Demnor

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
I agree, wich is why I also suggested the same for TTricks version, this could be another way to easily reveal easter egg posts (if he wanted to) simply by allowing us to mark multiple posts, but posts with easter eggs wouldn't be markable like that. However TTrick did not seem to like that suggestion.

Tekkei

Apr 14, 2019
Will the new version be released soon? Is there anyone who knows something about updates?
He said he was planning for these scenes (might have more or less):
Jenny's special scene
Bros night out (MC + Joe) going to a bar together and having a blast
One scene with Vanessa (might be two)
One scene for corrupted Ann
One scene with Alex + Ann + MC
Ann hate + Joe rival

Captain1

May 30, 2019
He said he was planning for these scenes (might have more or less):
Jenny's special scene
Bros night out (MC + Joe) going to a bar together and having a blast