Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I think vanessa's blackmail path (both confess/no confess) is a hoax for non-ntr route fans. She is a nympho, cheated joey by bartender, so there is no guarantee she will stay loyal to MC too. Also this route started on "blackmail" path, so no real chance for MC to gain her absolute loyalty. And Love route looks so unrealistic for a girl like Vanessa. Let's see how it goes in future, because it's the least content route so far in Vanessa routes. That's the reason even ntr route fans show less interest in her compare to Ann. Because, Ntr fans (as far as i know) like innocent or strict or faithful girls to get corrupted & get ntr'ed, compare to nymph girls who are whores from starting of the game.

But she can used as a medium to introduce some hardcore kinks into the game.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I don't cosider most of what we have here in the corrution routes as ntr. Is it ntr if the MC encourages the girl to be slutty and shack up with others in his knowledge? That's just an open relationship with some swinging, or something like stag and vixen.

I'd consider it ntr if the girl goes behind the guys back and doesn't tell him about it, but that isn't in the game (well except Vanessa/Joe). Maybe one could also consider it ntr if the MC is dump and decided to reject Ann (so she goes for Chris) only to have a change of heart later and want her back.

But I do agree that a pure love route with Vanessa seems difficult to realise. Maybe Vanessa's path could have her helping you in corrupting the others, but she already seems to do that regardless.

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I don't cosider most of what we have here in the corruption routes as ntr. Is it ntr if the MC encourages the girl to be slutty and shack up with others in his knowledge? That's just an open relationship with some swinging, or something like stag and vixen.

I'd consider it ntr if the girl goes behind the guys back and doesn't tell him about it, but that isn't in the game (well except Vanessa/Joe). Maybe one could also consider it ntr if the MC is dump and decided to reject Ann (so she goes for Chris) only to have a change of heart later and want her back.

But I do agree that a pure love route with Vanessa seems difficult to realise. Maybe Vanessa's path could have her helping you in corrupting the others, but she already seems to do that regardless.
Though I agree with you, but many non-ntr fans still call "Chris Deal" as NTR (netorase), called sharing route. Still it is also better route because it involves "exchanging". Games like deliverance, although it credited as "sharing" is actually nothing but a cuckold route, because Husband only gets to watch but no option to join or exchange. I hated that.

Yeah, you are right vanessa already helping MC. So, only interesting point is giving her a love route. I know i said it's unrealistic but i'm excited to see how devs develop that route lol. It's a real challenge for them.

Reactions: PinkGoddess
D

Deleted member 2264349

This is showing Thread updated this Aug 24 2020, but on Latest Updates, the game shows one year ago. I think there's a bug here...

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Is there a better version of the roomate selfie from the current version? Or better yet a way to download all the pics from v6?

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I tried the game yesterday, and boy, do I not regret it. I love it, and I love you had the guts to go with NTR roads (considering how much shit that usually stirs). I love pretty much all the girls we've been introduced with so far, with my fav girl being Emily (incest fetish ftw, plus she really looks nice). Jenny has left a strong impression too, I truly hope she will give a call soon ! Fantastic game, I'm looking forward to 0.6 full version !

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I tried the game yesterday, and boy, do I not regret it. I love it, and I love you had the guts to go with NTR roads (considering how much shit that usually stirs). I love pretty much all the girls we've been introduced with so far, with my fav girl being Emily (incest fetish ftw, plus she really looks nice). Jenny has left a strong impression too, I truly hope she will give a call soon ! Fantastic game, I'm looking forward to 0.6 full version !
The problem with the ntr (imho) is that the devs do not know how to do it well, they usually do it in such a way that it is totally false and to annoy the MC (in this case the real player) and does not create a coherence between the NTR and the argument and even the bg that the dev presents to us about x character (for example, the NTR of deliverance totally DESTROYS, Kaths character, giving you the feeling that the dev, or does not know how to do it, or simply does not care about the coherence, or both). But for example, in this game, the NTR is well managed, it is not forced and it is optional (as in many other cases, of course) and above all, it does not destroy the characters bg or the plot itself, something that for me it is the most important.

Reactions: harsha_26
D

Deleted member 2264349

Is it possible to update the CG link to include the CGs from 0.6? I think they're still not in there...

Reactions: Archangelx64

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Although I wont make more fan sigs for this forum, there are games that imho deserves much more love and I think my problems with the dictatorship here is less important that show how we care these games so, here I go with 2 more fan sigs

long4.png
long5.png

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/826382_long4.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/826383_long5.png
Hope u like it.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I don't cosider most of what we have here in the corrution routes as ntr. Is it ntr if the MC encourages the girl to be slutty and shack up with others in his knowledge? That's just an open relationship with some swinging, or something like stag and vixen.

You had to really work at being an asshole to get Ann with the bartender which was disappointing.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You had to really work at being an asshole to get Ann with the bartender which was disappointing.
Which makes it right. Because NTR routes also should be coherent & hard like non-ntr routes. I think LSS is not following the "ntr" model stereotypes in other optional ntr games, where they become instant whores overnight. This game is trying to make it as realistic as possible for both routes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkGoddess
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes