Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

shady31

May 31, 2017
I was feeling pretty intrigued up to the point where I apparently had sex with Vanessa while filming the sex vid without me actually doing that.
Maybe you're the only person to get the bug cause you're the only one who didn't have sex with her... :unsure:

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Question...will I need the incest patch for android? Will it work for android?
Thanks! Great VN/game,

vylinor

Mar 6, 2020
Hi,

Someone can tell me Is the New versions includes "New Scenes"?
Because, I downloaded and installed v0.6a2. But, Ended with same Scenes both like v0.5..
and I can't continue to new Scenes...

Am I missing something? or What??

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I haven't started game yet, looks like Vanessa is hot but seems like she is slut & not trust-able. Ann image does look average. So, What if My MC don't want to be with both girls, and also maintain neutral friendly relation with them other than blackmail/love/hate? Has anyone tried that route? Will it opens to another path where we have other girls to try?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I haven't started game yet, looks like Vanessa is hot but seems like she is slut & not trust-able. Ann image does look average. So, What if My MC don't want to be with both girls, and also maintain neutral friendly relation with them other than blackmail/love/hate? Has anyone tried that route? Will it opens to another path where we have other girls to try?
U must choose one path, or Ann or Vanessa, both have love routes and NTR/corrupt paths, and Vanessa can joins u with Ann in Anns path but Idk if u can go with friendly with both at the same time because if u dont go with love for example in Anns path u will go with her NTR, and for the Vanessa tbh Idk because Im in her blackmail path. This game is so good, dont be afraid to go with one of them, this is not deliverance with incoherent behaviour for the main girl, here u decide how the girls go with and every choice is important, so be wise.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
U must choose one path, or Ann or Vanessa, both have love routes and NTR/corrupt paths, and Vanessa can joins u with Ann in Anns path but Idk if u can go with friendly with both at the same time because if u dont go with love for example in Anns path u will go with her NTR, and for the Vanessa tbh Idk because Im in her blackmail path. This game is so good, dont be afraid to go with one of them, this is not deliverance with incoherent behaviour for the main girl, here u decide how the girls go with and every choice is important, so be wise.
You tried both girls routes? Walkthrough looks so confusing.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
You tried both girls routes? Walkthrough looks so confusing.
Tbh, I dont really like Ann, is not my kind of girl (shy, unexperienced, etc) so atm Im focusing in Vanessa (both paths) but I gonna make all paths when the game has more updates of course, this game is so good and wanna see the most content possible of course. Now u have hints for the scenes in the game, u can try watching this ingame if the WT doesnt help u, but I think the best for this game is experience without WT tbh, I mean, the choices is like if u go for Ann love is obv that u dont allow the bartender flirst with her for example, and like this choice, with the rest, of course, u must focus in one path, dont swap between Vanessa and Ann because Idk if u will get something or just ruin ur run (for example if u go with Vanessa to the bar and then u go with Anns path)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Looks like lot of fans both from non-ntr & ntr side hoping for more content with Ann. What about vanessa? Looks like nobody's caring for her. She got love path too right? Isn't she lovable? Are ntr fans not instrested in vannesa × joey path?

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Well, for me, it's about the corruption aspect when it comes to Ann, Emily and Alex. I want to see their journey.

Vanessa on the other hand is already a nymphomaniac slut that's down for anything. Seeing her commit debauchery acts from the get go makes her less interesting. Although an well written pure love route could make up for that down the line. But, so far, she's the least interesting girl to me.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well, for me, it's about the corruption aspect when it comes to Ann, Emily and Alex. I want to see their journey.

Vanessa on the other hand is already a nymphomaniac slut that's down for anything. Seeing her commit debauchery acts from the get go makes her less interesting. Although an well written pure love route could make up for that down the line. But, so far, she's the least interesting girl to me.
I agree with you. Vanessa is my favorite although I hate that she is the "standard whore" of this game because, as you say, first she is the easy girl who will screw even her father if he comes out in the game, and secondly because I consider that such a character does not have possibility of a coherent love path, since unfortunately I know people of Vanessas personality, and believe me, that kind of people CANNOT change haha, so if the writers are coherent, their path love, well, it will be pure fanservice but I doubt that we see something minimally realistic on her way (beware, it is not a complaint, it is an objective fact that I give from what I have been able to experience, and each one who judges whether he likes this or not) and of course her path of blackmail is a very easy path in the sense that you dont even have to force it a lot due to her nature. But boy, that I with Vanessa to death! haha :p

Btw, I think, the best way to give Vanessa more interest is make in one of her two paths (BM better) a path with the most KINKIES fetishes, is the most coherent imho and this spicys her path and bring the fans curiosity for what we can do with her (and when I say most kinkies, I really want say kinkies, like hard bdsm, scat, urination, maybe some bestiality etc, things that u really can see the nympho Vanessa) Imho, of course :p

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I agree with you. Vanessa is my favorite although I hate that she is the "standard whore" of this game because, as you say, first she is the easy girl who will screw even her father if he comes out in the game, and secondly because I consider that such a character does not have possibility of a coherent love path, since unfortunately I know people of Vanessas personality, and believe me, that kind of people CANNOT change haha, so if the writers are coherent, their path love, well, it will be pure fanservice but I doubt that we see something minimally realistic on her way (beware, it is not a complaint, it is an objective fact that I give from what I have been able to experience, and each one who judges whether he likes this or not) and of course her path of blackmail is a very easy path in the sense that you dont even have to force it a lot due to her nature. But boy, that I with Vanessa to death! haha :p

Btw, I think, the best way to give Vanessa more interest is make in one of her two paths (BM better) a path with the most KINKIES fetishes, is the most coherent imho and this spicys her path and bring the fans curiosity for what we can do with her (and when I say most kinkies, I really want say kinkies, like hard bdsm, scat, urination, maybe some bestiality etc, things that u really can see the nympho Vanessa) Imho, of course :p
But, how can non ntr route players can handle that nympho slut without going into the path of unavoidable ntr? I mean, we have to just "skip" (but it happens anyway in background) or there are real options to stop those scenes in real?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes