Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
My question is why Ann didn't have opened Peoplegram profile, at Love/Corruption route, with full corruption points, if she want be actor, she need this kind of advertisement of herself, too.
I've been wondering about that too.
It seems that Ann is only posting on Insta when she's not in a relationship with the MC. Even if she opens one(by starting the relationship later), she stops posting when she gets together with the MC. It would be nice if we can see the pure/corrupted state of Ann reflected in some posts when on the MC path.

Reactions: MIkedante

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
At the current stage of things it's a mix of both , please check the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps clear out a bit >.<
Thank you for that clarification it did help but wasn't actually why I posted.
I was just trying to point out the confussion that haveing corruption points in a love route can cause.

And since I am sure you are probably aware Curruption points in these types of games normaly mean producing negative influences on a character.
Such as the ones I mentioned later in my post and although you pointed out the almost threesome in the game.

Despite it being highly hypocritical of me the threesomes I was alluding to where actually of the MMF variety either with or without and a FFM without the MC's participation ie. Ann, Joe and chris or Ann, Vanessa, Joe as examples.

Personaly I'm not against curruption points used in a game on or for a curruptuon path.

Or even using Curruption points as a form of confidence boosting for charcter involved in a relationship with the MC.
Like and again hypocritical of me I know a FFM threesome with the MC.
Even for say alowwing Ann to confidently go on a date with MC while wearing a risque dress without underwear
This type Curruption points although unfortunatly named would suit being part of the love route.

It is more that likly just mainly my own opinion however that the type of currption points that lead to currupting a character's whole personality ie.
Public exhibitionism, Humiliations, BDSM, Threesomes (MMF with or without MC and FFM without the MC), Orgy's, Swapping/Swinging, Cheating on the MC (with or without his knowledge), used for Prostitution because the MC ask's her either for money or as a favour.
This type of curruption like I had mentioned in the latter half of my last post and directly above this.
That particular type of curruption do's not belong anywhere near a love route as either a sub class or anything else.

P.S. I am in no way bashing this game

but anyway thats probably just my opnion.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
My question is why Ann didn't have opened Peoplegram profile, at Love/Corruption route, with full corruption points, if she want be actor, she need this kind of advertisement of herself, too.
I've been wondering about that too.
It seems that Ann is only posting on Insta when she's not in a relationship with the MC. Even if she opens one(by starting the relationship later), she stops posting when she gets together with the MC. It would be nice if we can see the pure/corrupted state of Ann reflected in some posts when on the MC path.
I agree with both of you! And actually you beat me to it, I'm working on that!
Ann definitely will open Insta on her corruption route! There's even gonna to be a very interesting scene when she does it! :sneaky:

talking of underrated games, this one isnt doing that bad actually, and it slowly grows.
in that "underrated department" the champion could be "frosh life"...
That game is less than a year old, we've been basically unknown for 2 years so I'm sure they'll make it! :)

D

Deleted member 2264349

Can someone please make a fan sig out of one of the following CGs? Or both, if possible?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 23, 2019
Does anyone have the CG file for 0.6, since there is no mac version. Also for mac users with catalina, open terminal, place "

chmod -R a+x "
with the game file after the x with a space. press enter and the game should run

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Latest updates says this hasn't been updated in over a year. That being said, this vn has become one of my top favs, I can't wait for more Emily and Ann content.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Latest updates says this hasn't been updated in over a year. That being said, this vn has become one of my top favs, I can't wait for more Emily and Ann content.
Well, the game has been updated twice this month, and since it got leaked right before the second update was released (on the span of two days) the game was removed from the "latest games" (the reason why is beyond me) and I believe that what caused that bug to show it haven't been updated for a year.
You can check our and see it was last updated on the August 23 this year.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Is there a predetermined amount of early access builds you have in mind before moving forward with the final version of the 06. build or is it a "it gets done when it's done" type of thing?

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Is there a predetermined amount of early access builds you have in mind before moving forward with the final version of the 06. build or is it a "it gets done when it's done" type of thing?
We've mentioned on our That there are going to be two alpha versions before the beta which is basically the final release without some proofreading etc...

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes