long3v2.png

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/800651_long3.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/800652_long3v2.png
I gonna make another for my lovely Vanessa.. <3

Reactions: mommysboiii

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The word "Corruption" is a strong word for what's really happening, but I cant think of a word that a little subtle than that for now. What is happening is that with each "Corruption" point Ann gets, she becomes more confident with her self both in her clothes style and sexual acts.
Now that is probably the issue with some about the love route of this game it's the fact it is called curruption points.
And I can see how its very tricky to name stuff like this.
But from your description of what these points are doing IE. she becomes more confident with her self both in her clothes style and sexual acts upto a certain point that in the love route makes total sence.
Although I would say thats not really Curruption it's what most would call more like cofidence points if anything.

Unless by these curruption points you also mean she will now readily agree to exhibitionism, humiliations, BDSM, threesomes, orgy's, swapping/swinging, cheating on the MC, fucking others because the MC ask's her to either for money or as a favour.
and basicaly anything the MC ask's her to do much like his friends slapper of a girlfriend already do's in which case that would definitely fit the term curruption.
and I would agree with others realy shouldn't be part of the love route since despite what some would say doing that to a girlfriend is not Love.

Just Sayin.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I am running Win7 64bit. The game will not open and returns an error re: checking 32 or 64bit program and then contact dev.
Any help please?? I did download the 64bit Win version...

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Now that is probably the issue with some about the love route of this game it's the fact it is called curruption points.
And I can see how its very tricky to name stuff like this.
But from your description of what these points are doing IE. she becomes more confident with her self both in her clothes style and sexual acts upto a certain point that in the love route makes total sence.
Although I would say thats not really Curruption it's what most would call more like cofidence points if anything.

Unless by these curruption points you also mean she will now readily agree to exhibitionism, humiliations, BDSM, threesomes, orgy's, swapping/swinging, cheating on the MC, fucking others because the MC ask's her to either for money or as a favour.
and basicaly anything the MC ask's her to do much like his friends slapper of a girlfriend already do's in which case that would definitely fit the term curruption.
and I would agree with others realy shouldn't be part of the love route since despite what some would say doing that to a girlfriend is not Love.

Just Sayin.
At the current stage of things it's a mix of both , please check the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps clear out a bit >.<

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
vanessa2.png
vanessa2v2.png

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/801098_vanessa2.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/801099_vanessa2v2.png
Hope u like it ! I really enjoyed making these two sigs cause Vanessssssaaaaaa <3 ! She deserves all, and sorry but yay, pink is my fav color so, so sorry if I use so much :p

Reactions: TTrick

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
The Ann route where she is also "friends" with the bartender, so you have to stay on your toes to keep her from cheating on you, so far is the best route that I have played. So far I have seen 2 different scenarios with this route:
I can't wait to see how these 2 scenarios play out. And also, if I may add, the scene towards the end of this update when Ann comes over to your house on the corrupted path and is just standing in your doorway wearing the shorts and skimpy top is hot. :love:

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
The Ann route where she is also "friends" with the bartender, so you have to stay on your toes to keep her from cheating on you, so far is the best route that I have played. So far I have seen 2 different scenarios with this route:
I can't wait to see how these 2 scenarios play out. And also, if I may add, the scene towards the end of this update when Ann comes over to your house on the corrupted path and is just standing in your doorway wearing the shorts and skimpy top is hot. :love:
There are more scenes with chris and ann, if you turned down or ignored ann at the bar, she will go home with chris, you will have an option to go after ann and chris only tofind ann giving chris a BJ inside his car, another is where you meet up with ann at the library and find her in a happy mood texting with chris and setting up a date to meet.

I agree that optional NTR is awesome, it keeps you on your toes if you don't want your girl stolen, vanilla games are just no fun where everything is handed to you.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There are more scenes with chris and ann, if you turned down or ignored ann at the bar, she will go home with chris, you will have an option to go after ann and chris only tofind ann giving chris a BJ inside his car, another is where you meet up with ann at the library and find her in a happy mood texting with chris and setting up a date to meet.

I agree that optional NTR is awesome, it keeps you on your toes if you don't want your girl stolen, vanilla games are just no fun where everything is handed to you.
I saw those too. Aafter the car scene, I was like Ewww... Chris can have her now... LOL :ROFLMAO: I agree on the vanilla games statement. NTR and cheating is way more realistic, especially if there is a build up to it. Being able to control whether it happens is also good, just like in real life (though sometimes you can't.;)) I would MUCH rather play a game with potential cheating and NTR in it than a Harem game. Harem games just arn't realistic to me. I have known plenty of people heartbroken because their wife or girlfriend has cheated on them. But I have never known anyone with 7 different girls, 2 of them someones Mom, all having sex with each other because the females all get along so well.... riiiiiiiiight. :ROFLMAO:

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
I saw those too. Aafter the car scene, I was like Ewww... Chris can have her now... LOL :ROFLMAO: I agree on the vanilla games statement. NTR and cheating is way more realistic, especially if there is a build up to it. Being able to control whether it happens is also good, just like in real life (though sometimes you can't.;)) I would MUCH rather play a game with potential cheating and NTR in it than a Harem game. Harem games just arn't realistic to me. I have known plenty of people heartbroken because their wife or girlfriend has cheated on them. But I have never known anyone with 7 different girls, 2 of them someones Mom, all having sex with each other because the females all get along so well.... riiiiiiiiight. :ROFLMAO:
Well yeah, many people get so angry when there's NTR/cheating in games because its happened to them before or they just don't like seeing girls they like being stolen by another guy, which is totally normal..except for getting hardcore triggered part. Most people like to self insert themselves as the MC and they can't stand watching other guys snatching one of their 20 harem/love interests, lol, but that isn't the only way you read/play these types of games. You shouldn't be comparing them to fps or rpg games. You could inser yourself as a third person pov or as the one doing the NTR(netori) instead to make fun of how stupid and ignorant the MC is too.

Ann at the library with chris took me hours to find, can't remember when was the last time i spend hours on a game for a single goal.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I had no idea that library scene was there either until I saw the renders page. I spent hours trying to get Ann corrupted enough to do an exhibition in front of the homeless dude outside the bar, but I still can't trigger any scene with her doing that. Then the old bum yells out something about not training her. I was like F.U. you old fart! :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes