Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
V0.6a2
Added renders, bugs fixed
Has anything been added to the story or is it still the same as v0.6a1? :unsure:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So given what I saw in the CG file, I would take it that the Vanessa Love or Blackmail Path was what updated.

Also a little bit of the Ann Love/Romance one too.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i really liked this game, all routes.

i just didn't understand the toxicity thingy between mc and his best friend. sometimes it's just strange when the best friend gives MC the "are you jealous of me" vibes, or some choices like should mc tell him how much his GF is a Hoe.

and what's the meaning of the blond girl's presence in all this.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
i really liked this game, all routes.

i just didn't understand the toxicity thingy between mc and his best friend. sometimes it's just strange when the best friend gives MC the "are you jealous of me" vibes, or some choices like should mc tell him how much his GF is a Hoe.

and what's the meaning of the blond girl's presence in all this.
Well, if you ever met someone like Joe/Joey, the typical guy who was always pushed aside and who decides to give his physique a radical change, you will understand that this type of behavior is typical of this kind of people, people who were always ignored and that they do not know how to handle attention and attack those close to them with that type of phrase, either because they feel intimidated or attacked. You think that these types of people change their appearance, but deep down they are still the same person, no matter how much they try to want to appear otherwise. For me this is very good writing Joe.

About the MC telling him his gf is a hoe, well, he didnt lie, plus the good friends always will have the best for their friends so for me, is a way to advertising, np with that.

And for Alex, I think is another girl that they think could be interesting for give us more options besides Vanessa and Ann like LI I guess haah :p

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nice job, as always, don't worry my complaint isn't about you but your walkthrough highlights my concern.

Why does a supposed love route have so much corruption?

You'd think that would fit the other path better. Kinda completely defeats the whole purpose of a love route.
Right? When I got the "end of content" screen and told you had to be on the love route, I was like Oo.. Hadn't done anything I felt would be corrupting her or against her wishes. (whatever). Someone must have a very confusing aspect on what love is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I was downloading ver.6a1 I then realized Ver.6a2 came out..I decided to wait another 10 min for the Ver.6a3 or 20 mins for the Ver.6a4 :unsure: there s no way to keep up with the Dev..:cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: TTrick

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
You all need too come too the dark site bois NTR is king .Do you still dont understand that beta guys are the pinnacle of human evolution after the the seven deadly sins and the cheracter escanor everybody should know that comon guys.;)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Nice job, as always, don't worry my complaint isn't about you but your walkthrough highlights my concern.

Why does a supposed love route have so much corruption?

You'd think that would fit the other path better. Kinda completely defeats the whole purpose of a love route.
First of all, let me start a thank you!

Regarding your comment about the "love path" in my walkthrough contained lots of "corruption":
I have to make one thing clear, you can play the love path purely without having corruption, but for me as I have an objective to reduce the amount of playthroughs (as you already see there are a lots of split paths in-game) in order to see everything in-game. Thus I had to combine it together for that reason mainly; but here is what I truly think:

The word "Corruption" is a strong word for what's really happening, but I cant think of a word that a little subtle than that for now. What is happening is that with each "Corruption" point Ann gets, she becomes more confident with her self both in her clothes style and sexual acts.

Although let me clarify that you're required to be in Ann's Love path in order to be able to play the Corruption route when you gained enough points (Consider it a sub path for now). Maybe it could've been designed in a different way, I don't have a strong and complete suggestion to say at the moment, but I think it can be worked from a different angle.

Last edited:

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
First of all, let me start a thank you!

Regarding your comment about the "love path" in my walkthrough contained lots of "corruption":
I have to make one thing clear, you can play the love path purely without having corruption, but for me as I have an objective to reduce the amount of playthroughs (as you already see there are a lots of split paths in-game) in order to see everything in-game. Thus I had to combine it together for that reason mainly; but here is what I truly think:

The word "Corruption" is a strong word for what's really happening, but I cant think of a word that a little subtle than that for now. What is happening is that with each "Corruption" point Ann gets, she becomes more confident with her self both in her clothes style and sexual acts.

Although let me clarify that you're required to be in Ann's Love path in order to be able to play the Corruption route when you gained enough points (Consider it a sub path for now). Maybe it could've been designed in a different way, I don't have a strong and complete suggestion to say at the moment, but I think it can be worked from a different angle.
Is there any chance for an Alex route?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes