Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys.At end of the version Vanessa and Ben leave Joey and Ann alone in a room while Ann is on drug.is there any event between them??i mean is there any Ntr between Joey and Ann while Ann is Ben's girlfriend.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys.At end of the version Vanessa and Ben leave Joey and Ann alone in a room while Ann is on drug.is there any event between them??i mean is there any Ntr between Joey and Ann while Ann is Ben's girlfriend.
Not currently, but there might be once v0.6 is fully released and not in alpha anymore!

Raidenx

Oct 9, 2017
Is it possible that the insta thing is bugged? When I want to write somethign on insta, I get no options, and I laso can'T write somethign o nthe keyboard und when I klick send it is indeed nothing that I posted

And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a fix to that problem?
So no one can help me with that? :/ :(

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks Englen! Updated OP with v0.6a2 build. Keep in mind this is mapped out to be the next to last build or so. There may be another build or 2 containing updates after this. Make separate saves so it doesn't overwrite the v0.5 or don't save and just play until it stops.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Nice job, as always, don't worry my complaint isn't about you but your walkthrough highlights my concern.

Why does a supposed love route have so much corruption?

You'd think that would fit the other path better. Kinda completely defeats the whole purpose of a love route.

Reactions: MrFriendly

shady31

May 31, 2017
Nice job, as always, don't worry my complaint isn't about you but your walkthrough highlights my concern.

Why does a supposed love route have so much corruption?

You'd think that would fit the other path better. Kinda completely defeats the whole purpose of a love route.
There is a pure love route and a corruption route, they're distinct.

for some reason i can open the game in mac
Check the FAQ in the OP

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes