• Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
For anyone having issues with the alpha zip file, like Maviarab suggested, try using 7zip.
We tried using 7zip instead of rar to pack the game this time and I guess it caused this issue (tho it did work for me opening with WinRAR).

We also saw a ton of appreciation posts, thanks everyone :)!

There is something that I never understand about Alexs story..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's something I can hopefully try to clear up! Since Alex is actually my only true part in LSS story!
Alex's persona is supposed to be the normal girl that opens up a social media account and starts becoming internet famous. One of those onlyfans girls. As the game progresses, she becomes more and more daring for publicity.
She was never meant to be a huge part of LSS, more like a background prop to show that there's more to the world outside of MCs life. Her posts are also a place where I and TTrick can safely put some un-funny jokes and random references :).

So, her relationship with MC is more like what FishWitch is saying; she's just being friendly to her "fans" to build herself.
"I love you" is not the only phrase she's answering to. It's just the one with the longest dialogue. She also responds to "sexy" and "hot" (IIRC).
Since players ended up liking her, TTrick has started adding her to the main story where it fits to have a potential romancing opportunity with her in the future.

I really wish we had a better way of looking through the instagram pics. Like at least if we could close a picture by clicking off of it would be nice rather than having to click the "X" for each one. Ideally I'd love if the esc key would close them too.
Thanks! That's a really nice QoL suggestion. I'll add the ability to click outside the post!

How do you obtain the hobo tease scene? I've got to it but she just says no.
Not yet :(... But she will be saying a lot more yeses soon! :devilish:

In the "Rewatch Scenes" menu there is one scene i can't seem to unlock, it's on the very bottom right (for me at least) and says "Play the game, be nice to Vanessa and you will be rewarded!". I tried anything to get that one, what do you need to do in order to get it?
This is just the scene at the end of the current alpha version. The description is wrong and misleading there. We fixed it, sorry!

Let's release whatever we've managed to do so far, because it's been almost six months since the last version ...
We don't try to scam anyone. If you feel cheated, please hit me up with your Patreon ID and I'd love to offer you a refund!
I'm not sure which "release" you've played because we sure didn't let one out. If you mean the ALPHA version, then, well... maybe you misunderstood.

BTW, I find your definition of a 'promise' very loose. Would you be kind enough to tell me where did we promise anything else? Unlike what many people like you think, lots of developers do this out of passion. Trust me, we don't make a living off Patreon, and we don't promise anything too ambitious because of that.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
For anyone having issues with the alpha zip file, like Maviarab suggested, try using 7zip.
We tried using 7zip instead of rar to pack the game this time and I guess it caused this issue (tho it did work for me opening with WinRAR).

That's something I can hopefully try to clear up! Since Alex is actually my only true part in LSS story!
Alex's persona is supposed to be the normal girl that opens up a social media account and starts becoming internet famous. One of those onlyfans girls. As the game progresses, she becomes more and more daring for publicity.
She was never meant to be a huge part of LSS, more like a background prop to show that there's more to the world outside of MCs life. Her posts are also a place where I and TTrick can safely put some un-funny jokes and random references :).

So, her relationship with MC is more like what FishWitch is saying; she's just being friendly to her "fans" to build herself.
"I love you" is not the only phrase she's answering to. It's just the one with the longest dialogue. She also responds to "sexy" and "hot" (IIRC).
Since players ended up liking her, TTrick has started adding her to the main story where it fits to have a potential romancing opportunity with her in the future.

Thanks! That's a really nice QoL suggestion. I'll add the ability to click outside the post!

This is just the scene at the end of the current alpha version. The description is wrong and misleading there. We fixed it, sorry!

We don't try to scam anyone. If you feel cheated, please hit me up with your Patreon ID and I'd love to offer you a refund!
I'm not sure which "release" you've played because we sure didn't let one out. If you mean the ALPHA version, then, well... maybe you misunderstood.

BTW, I find your definition of a 'promise' very loose. Would you be kind enough to tell me where did we promise anything else? Unlike what many people like you think, lots of developers do this out of passion. Trust me, we don't make a living off Patreon, and we don't promise anything too ambitious because of that.
Sorry but I wanna know how often you update and how many paths you do ? I like to try games after certain amount of time has passed since their release and I am mesmerized by the game specially NTR route or sharing routes. so how often do the paths get updated and how many renders by update ???

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

Well, tbh the only girl I like is Vanessa so for me Alex is meh haha I hope Alex will be a side girl and not a main haha :p

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Sorry but I wanna know how often you update and how many paths you do ? I like to try games after certain amount of time has passed since their release and I am mesmerized by the game specially NTR route or sharing routes. so how often do the paths get updated and how many renders by update ???
We aim for a full version once every 2 months. But with all that's going on in the world lately, and new big features we've been working on - this version ended up getting delayed.
Renders really depend, this one is around 350, previous one was 400 (I think).

Last edited:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
We aim for a full version once every 2 months. But with all that's going on in the world lately, and new big features we've been working on - this version ended up getting delayed.
Renders really depend, this one is around 350, previous one was 400 (I think).
Okay thanks

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
So many people (in general) are too touchy of the slightest HINT of NTR. I'd be all for fully fleshed out hardcore NTR path(s). Idk if you two have already came to a decision about that topic or not. Some will be booing you, but I'll be over here cheering!

P.S. Hope you two are doing well financially during this craziness. A lot of delays and whatnot throughout this year.

P.S.S. FOR ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE COMPLAINING ABOUT AN ALPHA BUILD THEY GOT FOR FREE.

View attachment 783903
NTR is just the hottest thing in the word I just love competition/rivalry Would be so hot if a group of guys want to bang your not corrupted ann or if joes girlfriend is bored and hate your boring realationship with ann and tries something.

Raidenx

Oct 9, 2017
Is it possible that the insta thing is bugged? When I want to write somethign on insta, I get no options, and I laso can'T write somethign o nthe keyboard und when I klick send it is indeed nothing that I posted

And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a fix to that problem?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.6a1
Good game, but everything good ends quickly, and in progress some developers manage to release an update almost every month ..... Some I said .... because most of them stop in time and whoever supported this with patience under the skin!!!:mad:
Waiting for something that never comes lol.:LOL:
With the pandemic, what appeared most was people playing games that became fever, and even finding the right vaccine will take a decade for these games to be ready.
If the best developers are going into decay because the money needed to stop coming in to imagine what games will continue to come in, but Updates and submissions we can forget it will take forever. :unsure::coffee::sleep::unsure::coffee::sleep:

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Besides the really specific fetish stuff, this is easily the best game I have ever played. Started contributing immediately. I hope development continues to be as timely as it seems to have been recently.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Can i assume the android version won't be updated ever, past .5 ? As I understand it unity games don't port to .apk's ? If thats correct I'd like to know why the dev decided to cut off all us android users? If this is incorrect please disregard this post

/confused & unhappy about the potential loss of a good game on android
D:<

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Can i assume the android version won't be updated ever, past .5 ? As I understand it unity games don't port to .apk's ? If thats correct I'd like to know why the dev decided to cut off all us android users? If this is incorrect please disregard this post

/confused & unhappy about the potential loss of a good game on android
D:<
v0.6 isn't out yet. This is only an alpha release meant for $20 patreons that got leaked. To my knowledge, they're still going ahead with android versions and not cutting it off; it just didn't get included in this leak. So once v0.6 is officially released and no longer in alpha stages, you should still be able to play on android

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes