Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
The spoil brat attitude i'm witness in the place piss me off at point i decided to close my account and open this one only for the beneficial to have an account. Normally i do not participate in the discussion. I check simply the update and read the tread to take information.

But this subject touches me enough to come out of my reserve.

One important thing i learn in my life. Is the importance of gratitude. If you know how to show your gratitude. You have a good chance of obtaining unsuspected profits.

Let me show you this example:

I frequent French erotic literary circles. We find good author, bad author, amator, professional beginner, etc...

When i find a beginner author how i smell a great potential. I stick to him. I write a bunch of flattering comments and play the cheerleader.

Why i do that? Simple, if you receive lot of positive energy. You are motivated to continue and improve. The more your ego is flattered. The more you will be pushed to invest yourself in it.

I do it by selfishing. This is give me a warranty to continu to read good story and see here improved week to week.

If we being close and he is open to this. I coach i'm in private. Nobody know this.

I don't have the discipline to write a long story. But 40 years of bulimic reading gives you some knowledge. No need to go to university.

An author friend of mine, who was on a multi-volume story, realized that one of those volumes was too big. It was over 500 pages long.

I suggested that he split it in two so as not to intimidate the new reader. 10 volumes of 100 pages is less scary than one of 1000.

He didn't see how to do this. So I explained to him the principle of the transition chapter. and how to add a chapter at the end of the first volume and at the beginning of the second so that it is fluid.

Well, I digress ...

All to this to explain if i give to author so much cheer, if because i receive 10X more in exchange. This is why i'm so shocked when i see the usual ritual public lynching that ran here.

The constructive critic is useful. But the destructive critic i see here have any profit for anybody.

I know this long message is useless and will not help. We don't give a shit about that here.

But it still feels good to empty your heart from time to time.

Then a little blow of cheer to the developers risk of paying dividends too ... ;)
I like what you said and it applies to all of the games on F95. However, moat if not all of the games run into the same bashing as has become apparent here. So that is the reality of using F95 to promote a game. You are one of the few who use this method of positive reinforcement. Their are others who also do it. It's unfortunate but it's a reality and most dev's just ignore the haters and move on.

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Kaine1994 I would recommend playing through with the "skip seen dialogue" option, so the story makes more sense for you (since it's for a path that you didn't go down) while not spending undue time seeing the same dialogue that it's

The problem is not that this was worst NTR, problem is that Dev (and some guys here) really don't know what NTR really mean!
[snipped remaining]
Even if that's the true definition of NTR, it's been bastardized, in a sense, to include crushes and whatnot in a broad stroke. Because of this, things will be tagged as NTR even if doesn't fall under that 'original' category of what NTR means. K Ink was right in their comment that it can be a touchy thing and even when implemented in what's 'proper', some people who are into vanilla will comment hate/unwarranted criticism because it's not what they enjoy.
You can see it on some games here and R18+ doujins on some other sites that include it, even when clearly listed as NTR, so it's not unbelievable to think. Even regular romance manga receive that treatment if it's even vaguely hinted at. It's not a wrong move to make on their part for including what still can be considered NTR, just in a lesser form to appease the masses, if you will.

They also said TTrick was working on an NTR path but wants to establish a better relationship between Ann/MC first. Which will lead to that feeling of 'true NTR'.

--

Otherwise, this update delivered on what it said it would be: Focusing on a single path that may or may not be completed in this alpha to introduce what'll be coming and how the new functions look/work. Can't really hate when 1) they followed through 2) they gave this out to top patreons, not intending for public release, and 3) it isn't the final version of 0.6v

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
any plans to add more Alex content than just insta?
There is something that I never understand about Alexs story.. its assumed that the MC knows her only by following her on instagram, that is, they dont know each other in real life, however and according to the WT, in a photo determined you have to put a comment (I love you) to move on his way, and supposedly she responds with that she also loves you etc.. wtf? someone explains to me how and why a person out of nowhere says I love you and to make matters worse, this person answers that too? haha

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
There is something that I never understand about Alexs story.. its assumed that the MC knows her only by following her on instagram, that is, they dont know each other in real life, however and according to the WT, in a photo determined you have to put a comment (I love you) to move on his way, and supposedly she responds with that she also loves you etc.. wtf? someone explains to me how and why a person out of nowhere says I love you and to make matters worse, this person answers that too? haha
I thought that was meant to be more of a cutesy thing than anything else. She's growing on insta and you've been there since day one, so she'll respond back to that with no real meaning; just mimicking what was said to her to ensure popularity/you keep liking her.
In context, she said something along the lines of "respond to this picture with something and I'll send you a picture". So you get one as long as you respond, but that one specifically gives an additional picture as well

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I thought that was meant to be more of a cutesy thing than anything else. She's growing on insta and you've been there since day one, so she'll respond back to that with no real meaning; just mimicking what was said to her to ensure popularity/you keep liking her.
In context, she said something along the lines of "respond to this picture with something and I'll send you a picture". So you get one as long as you respond, but that one specifically gives an additional picture as well
Well, this makes sense, but too much our MC saying I love u haha, what a idiot having Vanessa so near :( hahaha

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah I have the same problem. I even went through the game again at full skip speed just to make sure and got the same message. It's weird because I pretty much just care about Ann at this point.
So basically we have to only care about Ann and not try anything with Vanessa to progress?

Well, this sucks

Michael174

Dec 11, 2017
Well you can still do things with Venessa. Choose options right and she will be there when you take Ann’s virginity and has a scene later on too in new update.

Reactions: Kaine1994

Fancy Dan

Aug 2, 2018
Here's my 2 cents on the whole matter:

This is definitely one of the best (if not the best) designed games on this website!

On the topic of love vs. NTR, I enjoy a mix of both, if the scenes are well thought out. The issue with love/corruption paths is that there's so much of those explored in games and after a while they all start to feel the same (save a few that manage to really leave a strong impression). While Ann is really cute and her character starts out promising to my tastes, it turns into a very generic love path (haven't played the latest alpha, mind you!).

On the other hand, I got invested in all the mystery and suspense being built up around meeting Alex. It has the potential to be a really interesting story line. Since she does seem extremely open, yet not really showing direct interest in anyone, I can see it becoming unconventional, wild, just plain "what the heck?!", yet very sweet in the end.

As for the NTR content. There is one extremely well done scene and that's the one in the car, after the bar. The fact that everything is implied and obviously happening, while nothing is explicitly shown is not the easiest thing to pull off, while keeping it impactful. It's more powerful than simply having images shoved in front of us all the time. Kudos! Of course, everyone wants visual payoff, so maybe a phone picture later on would be the icing on the cake?

I'm hoping further NTR content follows the same vein of this scene (with some visual payoff eventually, because we gotta have that) and not the one where Vanessa is teaching Ann via sex toys. Sorry, that seemed a bit too forced for me :) I can understand that some people like it though.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes