Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

dooder1515

Jun 30, 2017
For those of you who enjoyed the game: TTrick and I have been working extra hard on LSS lately, and we are glad you like it. Do consider letting us know you like it. One good word goes a long way :giggle:
Honestly, the game is great. I don't even know what to say about people that complain about every little thing- just ignore the stupidity, I guess? This is one of those games I sit and wait for and get excited about when I see an update. Also, built in modding tools is pretty awesome too.

The animations are great, not just crap overused renders or easily mass-generated ones. The storyline is a lot of fun and the NTR content (don't get me started on the weird insecurity and phobia people here have about NTR) is perfectly good and actually fits into the storyline for the characters. I really like the multiple paths and the actual impact it has on story and development of the characters (such a rare concept for a adult game and so overlooked) as well.

In summary, I wish every game being created was like this one and not the standard run of the mill, beach-ball boob, milf-derived incest with zero digestible storyline or creativity that we see so often. My only complaint is that this game doesn't have 50x the content because I want to play it more. Keep doing what you guys do and know that there are a lot of us that appreciate the work.

Last edited:

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
One question about the re-watchable scenes being saved as videos. Could that potentially cause a bloating folder? I'm just assuming it will record via some sort of screen capture at whatever resolution you're running the game on. Which for me is 4k, so I'm just worried about a video folder suddenly going to into like 20+GB territory. Also just generally interested in the technical workings of the video recording. I could be entirely off base.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Wow. I honestly didn't expect so many people here to be so ungrateful and disrespectful towards our hard work. But hey, the internet... toxicity is cool!

Please allow me to clarify - this leaked version is an ALPHA. It's missing content and (guess what?) it's buggy too. This version was made for our fans and supporters that understand it's purpose.

If you are looking for full content and stable version, wait for v0.6. If you plan on playing this version, consider reading this message first.
Side note, I'm assuming that the leaked version is safe. But just for the record - our version was uploaded to MEGA.

For those of you who enjoyed the game: TTrick and I have been working extra hard on LSS lately, and we are glad you like it. Do consider letting us know you like it. One good word goes a long way :giggle:

Cheers.
The spoil brat attitude i'm witness in the place piss me off at point i decided to close my account and open this one only for the beneficial to have an account. Normally i do not participate in the discussion. I check simply the update and read the tread to take information.

But this subject touches me enough to come out of my reserve.

One important thing i learn in my life. Is the importance of gratitude. If you know how to show your gratitude. You have a good chance of obtaining unsuspected profits.

Let me show you this example:

I frequent French erotic literary circles. We find good author, bad author, amator, professional beginner, etc...

When i find a beginner author how i smell a great potential. I stick to him. I write a bunch of flattering comments and play the cheerleader.

Why i do that? Simple, if you receive lot of positive energy. You are motivated to continue and improve. The more your ego is flattered. The more you will be pushed to invest yourself in it.

I do it by selfishing. This is give me a warranty to continu to read good story and see here improved week to week.

If we being close and he is open to this. I coach i'm in private. Nobody know this.

I don't have the discipline to write a long story. But 40 years of bulimic reading gives you some knowledge. No need to go to university.

An author friend of mine, who was on a multi-volume story, realized that one of those volumes was too big. It was over 500 pages long.

I suggested that he split it in two so as not to intimidate the new reader. 10 volumes of 100 pages is less scary than one of 1000.

He didn't see how to do this. So I explained to him the principle of the transition chapter. and how to add a chapter at the end of the first volume and at the beginning of the second so that it is fluid.

Well, I digress ...

All to this to explain if i give to author so much cheer, if because i receive 10X more in exchange. This is why i'm so shocked when i see the usual ritual public lynching that ran here.

The constructive critic is useful. But the destructive critic i see here have any profit for anybody.

I know this long message is useless and will not help. We don't give a shit about that here.

But it still feels good to empty your heart from time to time.

Then a little blow of cheer to the developers risk of paying dividends too ... ;)

Michael174

Dec 11, 2017
I’ve played a fair number of games and I find this one as one of the most engaging. I find the characters mostly believable. I like that there are several paths because it really makes choices matter.

I’m a big NTR so that path is still being built up so I have to be patient. Although I’d rather the NTR not spring up from drugs. Alcohol would be ok ( not black out drunk though as that would be rape). I’d want it derived from a good relationship so my least favorite is the Ann hate path. For starters me personally I can’t bring myself to not like her lol. I’m definitely team Ann but I still like venessa. The only thing with venessa is she is already a slut so she can surprise me or she hasn’t yet.

I’m looking forward to maybe Joey picking up some of Venessas tendencies and actively pursue Ann (while being encouraged to do so by Venessa regardless of Ann’s relationship to you. Or a threesome of Joey, Venessa and Ann .

graphics and writing are very engaging and will keep me coming back every update regardless of size.

thank you!

lkta

May 3, 2017
Honestlyy no idea what the path is actually called but have pretty much ignored Ann all the way through and only focused on Vanessa (Blackmail BJ, Told Joey, made pact with chris, fucked merry) yet when the 4 of us are on the bed at the end of the new bit they are discussing Ann losing her virginity to me and being my girlfriend so guessing this is some sort of bug. Yes i know it is alpha but not sure if it had happened to any/everyone else

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Not sure I like rewatch scene system. Instead of unlocking a scene and checking out all the ways it can go down based on different stats, you get a recording of that scene based those stats and every small decision you make during the scene. I have like 4 versions of the same scene recorded with barely any difference and thats probably not even half of possible versions. It makes stuff look so cluttered. Classic gallery system feels much more user friendly.

And whats up with Vanessa and getting blue balls? Blackmail bj blue balling shows her character better sure but whats the plot point of leaving mc with blue balls in the new scene? Kind of frustrating when this is a recurring theme. A year since release and there is not a single satisfying scene with the sluttiest character in the game. Its either blueballs or passed out Joey ruining the fun with his passed out ass. :cautious:

Reactions: PinkGoddess

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
Wow. I honestly didn't expect so many people here to be so ungrateful and disrespectful towards our hard work. But hey, the internet... toxicity is cool!

Please allow me to clarify - this leaked version is an ALPHA. It's missing content and (guess what?) it's buggy too. This version was made for our fans and supporters that understand it's purpose.

If you are looking for full content and stable version, wait for v0.6. If you plan on playing this version, consider reading this message first.
Side note, I'm assuming that the leaked version is safe. But just for the record - our version was uploaded to MEGA.

Cheers.

Hi ltpika, I must say, it sucks to see such comment from one of our original followers.
I'm not sure what made you feel like we are intentionally doing this to "hurt" the players.
Those are recordings. Therefore, they must actually happen for them to be recorded. Read why here.

Regardless, I don't get it, what's the big deal?
I'm sure you've played plenty of games, never had a game invalidate old saves? That's the nature of development.

'nyway, we made those shareable. So, if you want, me (or someone else) here can send you a scene file.

You see, NTR is a very loaded fetish. If you do as much as suggesting it - you'll get backlashes.
We also understand that just the thought of NTR triggers some people. So we take the safe bet.

Yes, LSS have a NTR path. So far, it's implied. TTrick is working on making a believable connection between the MC and Ann first.
I'm not an active part of the story development, but I know of one "true NTR" scene. Not sure if it makes it to the final v0.6 release or to v0.7.

And to anyone else complaining about how the game is too short or have too many paths:

"Too much spread content" and "too few content" are a recurring theme in this thread.
TTrick is too nice to say it, so I'm here for it!

LSS is TTrick's vision of a game and his artistic choice. LSS is meant to be played in many different ways and produce different results. This is his take on a VN (and game in general) and I completely agree with him.

Doubt the amount of content in the game? I welcome you to go to settings -> modding tools -> extract game data. Have a look.

Don't enjoy this approach? There are a ton of great games online, and on this forum in particular. ;)

Agreed. Wanna sponsor us? ;)

cya! (y)
Don’t devote too much energy to the dissatisfied. They have always been and always will be, everyone’s tastes are different. The point is, you have managed to put together a cozy and enjoyable game. Just keep up the good work and thanks for the fun. :giggle:

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
So does anyone have a save file in the path the update can run, because for some reason my save cannopt progress from where i left off.

Screenshot_20.png

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes