• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
There seems to be a sharing path within the corrupted one
Yay, I think in each main path there are more sub paths like NTR or sharing because in my first try Vanessa went for a BJ (NTR) in the blackmail path so.. haha

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
One shitty thing is the unlocks don't work if you didn't save right at the start of the scene. That really punitive for no reason. You can't magic your way to a scene, if you got there it should be unlocked for you. In fact, just unlock all old scenes to give credit to the fans who didn't know they'd need perfect saves. There was no warning, I don't think it's fair to treat people like criminals.

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
One shitty thing is the unlocks don't work if you didn't save right at the start of the scene. That really punitive for no reason. You can't magic your way to a scene, if you got there it should be unlocked for you. In fact, just unlock all old scenes to give credit to the fans who didn't know they'd need perfect saves. There was no warning, I don't think it's fair to treat people like criminals.
This is only an alpha version with a focus on the new content and implementation of the recollection mode. It won't be perfect, because it's an alpha release meant for $20 patreons to test out the new stuff. The final v0.6 will include more content and some fixes mentioned by said patreons and those who try it here. I personally hadn't noticed that issue you mentioned, as content unlocked for me without having to save in specific spots. Either that, or I got really lucky and saved at the right spot each time.

Reactions: TTrick

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This is only an alpha version with a focus on the new content and implementation of the recollection mode. It won't be perfect, because it's an alpha release meant for $20 patreons to test out the new stuff. The final v0.6 will include more content and some fixes mentioned by said patreons and those who try it here. I personally hadn't noticed that issue you mentioned, as content unlocked for me without having to save in specific spots. Either that, or I got really lucky and saved at the right spot each time.
I don't think it is a bug or accidental. Seems deliberate, you can even not unlock playing the full scenes out but if you didn't pick every rape option, boom, nothing. Even though the kinda defeats the idea of choice, they want you to play everything.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I tried doing different routes with Ann and it was so hard to do. She is so sweet, kind and caring that when I did anything to hurt her or make her feel sad it made me feel like a total douche bag :cry:. I really hope the Dev adds more to the love/romance path with Ann because I just want to love her and take care of her and make her happy

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
And with that I'm happy since I like Ann a lot more than Vanessa, thanks for the response.
You have to watch Vanessa with Joey occasionally because she's his girlfriend, but if you play the routes right, you don't have to see her with anyone else and you can actually fuck her during her sex with Joey by drugging him and making him pass out. As well as you have the opportunity again in this update, on the Ann Corruption path atleast.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Its so dam short game -Unity always high sized o_O
Love Path to Vanessa -I would love to play and Mc have sex with her :love: (y)
Hope gets biger content =But size with be enormous with Unity :rolleyes:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes