Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Sorry, tried that too but it doesn't work in this case. FYI I'm running Catalina. 0.4.2 opens without problem but 0.5 does not:cry:
Get Wine , its a windows Emulator and it can run windows games, Google it and you can then run the 32 bit version, does not work for every title but it does for me and im using OS X High Sierra 10.13.7 , let me know how you do , also - get a MEGA account and you can download the games from there , just keep an eye on your download limit. :)
636645_bcp-fan.gif

Reactions: MataHariX

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I know Joey is the MC's friend and all, but I want nothing more than to remove him from the picture, and have Vanessa all to myself to help further corrupt Anna and Sis. Joey is like those annoying speed bumps that get put into neighborhood streets...just want to swerve around it and avoid it, rather than slow down to go over.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Get Wine , its a windows Emulator and it can run windows games, Google it and you can then run the 32 bit version, does not work for every title but it does for me and im using OS X High Sierra 10.13.7 , let me know how you do , also - get a MEGA account and you can download the games from there , just keep an eye on your download limit. :)
View attachment 778922
I just tried too , sorry Wine didnt work for you, i'm gonna try the Mac version 0.5 and check for an update later.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
this game could be much better if it where just a simple VN with a few choices.
its not obvious what to pick to get to a scene, and theres scenes that u cant go further without knowing if theres something missing from past choices. that part is lowering my enjoyment rate a lot.
It is the issue with these games being in a very pre-alpha state. A fully fleshed out game with multiple paths would be great. However, when it is still in the works, the updates end up being very spread out and kind of annoying to fully experience.

The classic patreon development style does not suit this type of games well.

shady31

May 31, 2017
There's also a status update from two days ago. I think the second alpha might be sooner than later o_O

1597864236995.png

Hey guys!
As part of our attempt to release more frequent updates, we figured we'll try to also post more status updates!
The week and a half time frame for alpha-2 was a little too ambitious.
That being said, it is almost ready. We should be able to finalize it within the next couple of days!
We added an unplanned scene to the game. The scene is from a new(ish) story branch that was planned for a future release, but ended up fitting perfectly to where this alpha ends. It'll be worth it!
Outside of that, we can't say for sure, yet, if all future versions will take longer. A few days ago, we lost a whole(!) day of rendering to a long power failure, which sucked!
Our goal remains 2 weeks between alphas, and alphas to beta.
We are doing our best to get those versions going. Pushing for v0.6-beta & release so all of you guys get to play it soon!

Jenny will see you soon!

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
There's also a status update from two days ago. I think the second alpha might be sooner than later o_O

View attachment 779116

Hey guys!
As part of our attempt to release more frequent updates, we figured we'll try to also post more status updates!
The week and a half time frame for alpha-2 was a little too ambitious.
That being said, it is almost ready. We should be able to finalize it within the next couple of days!
We added an unplanned scene to the game. The scene is from a new(ish) story branch that was planned for a future release, but ended up fitting perfectly to where this alpha ends. It'll be worth it!
Outside of that, we can't say for sure, yet, if all future versions will take longer. A few days ago, we lost a whole(!) day of rendering to a long power failure, which sucked!
Our goal remains 2 weeks between alphas, and alphas to beta.
We are doing our best to get those versions going. Pushing for v0.6-beta & release so all of you guys get to play it soon!

Jenny will see you soon!
Oh dude.. I need more updates more updates never have enough ! haha :( I hope the android port arrives soon with the both updates because I need my lil Vanessa <3 btw we need a ingame wt imho.. because is so hard take the path correctly (I know that they implement how u unlock x scene but I mean a better wt, more clear

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It is the issue with these games being in a very pre-alpha state. A fully fleshed out game with multiple paths would be great. However, when it is still in the works, the updates end up being very spread out and kind of annoying to fully experience.

The classic patreon development style does not suit this type of games well.
There are other games offering multiple paths, that still manage to offer chunky updates with something to play in every path.

Seems more like a development issue than a game type issue to me.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

shady31

May 31, 2017
There are other games offering multiple paths, that still manage to offer chunky updates with something to play in every path.

Seems more like a development issue than a game type issue to me.
This isn't even the full update though

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes