Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
hope he is wrong or I wait for 3-4 weeks.this game has the best ntr potential compared too other games on this site.

Jan 22, 2019
It came out, but since there is no NTR implemented, I will not buy it for $ 20.
no cap this game has the greatest NTR story and by far the best build up for a corruption route but nonetheless we should support the dev for trying, even if he is focused in other routes, after all there are not many ntr lovers out there soo we have to compehend his need for developping other routes

Reactions: harsha_26

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
hope he is wrong or I wait for 3-4 weeks.this game has the best ntr potential compared too other games on this site.
Can I ask u what do the NTR of this game the best in ur opinion? (I didnt play yet because Im waiting for next update, and I really want to play haha)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
different types of NTR and so many routes the ntr for your GF for bff's GF sharing your BF's GF with others ...
Hmm ok, and I guess this is all avoidable and optional right? If this is the case I agree with u, I hate when the game forces me to this thing, but if its all another option for the game, for me is so cool (more options and routes for enjoy the game of course)

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm ok, and I guess this is all avoidable and optional right? If this is the case I agree with u, I hate when the game forces me to this thing, but if its all another option for the game, for me is so cool (more options and routes for enjoy the game of course)
it s completly avoidable and I think there are 9 different endings

• Love
Reactions: PinkGoddess

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
When is it coming out...i am dying to play it??
The patreon post detailing the revised release flow and scheduele is also posted in this thread (previous page I reckon) if you' care to look instead of asking.. please do that next time :)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Ok, Im tired for wait the new update so I started the game in android but.. I dont see how to open the save option or that.. someone can tell me how to save? :(

EDIT: Ok, menu opens with back button in the phone (in my case gesture)

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
My first date with crazy Alex :KEK:

View attachment 768444
My Man that would be so hot ,but I would think its even hotter if other guys would to that to her howsoever.A bukkake with dirtytalk for ann and her instagram friend by a groupe of assholes that would take advantage of both after too much drinking while you are on the toilet and finding them left on the ground full off cum would be so fucking hot I could not handel that:love:

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well, I think I gonna hate the dev because I really love Vanessas design but I hate her behavior.. hahaha, too slut.. :( btw someone has a good wallpaper from her? wp or hd img? No need she is naked, I want one with her face because she is soooo cuteee

shady31

May 31, 2017
Well, I think I gonna hate the dev because I really love Vanessas design but I hate her behavior.. hahaha, too slut.. :( btw someone has a good wallpaper from her? wp or hd img? No need she is naked, I want one with her face because she is soooo cuteee
There are a bunch on here and there's the game CG in the OP

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
that the think that I love the most about vanessa she is such a hoe and evil as fuck,hope that she trys too sabotage your realationship with ann on love path too because of jealousy.I loved that she is mentaning the good girl by her parents and put the whole blame on ann even if ann is not corrupted she such so evil so hot :devilish:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
that the think that I love the most about vanessa she is such a hoe and evil as fuck,hope that she trys too sabotage your realationship with ann on love path too because of jealousy.I loved that she is mentaning the good girl by her parents and put the whole blame on ann even if ann is not corrupted she such so evil so hot :devilish:
I think you are focusing it wrong, if she was jealous of your relationship with Ann it would not be because of love jealousy, but because you do not pay attention to her, a girl with Vanessas personality has never known or knows how to love, they are narcissistic people who only seek their own pleasure, that is why their bg bothers me so much because personally I think it is one of the most despicable despite its incredible design

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
How you can get the scene that ann is sucking the dildo never sawn it? or that she take the drug in the bathroom with vanessa?

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
I don't know but Vanessa reminds me a bit of Mila Kunis in her younger years (for me there are some similarities about the face and body) .... Am I the only one who thinks that?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes