Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
Ntr Ann hasn't occurred just yet! I'm working on a mod for the game rn that'll come out eventually which is more heavily ntr focused than what's (currently) in the game. If you have any feedback for how strong it should be and/or what you want included in that mod just say so. So far some ideas given from others have been an extended library scene with Chris/Ann, him taking Ann's virginity, and Ann remaining in character for it all.

Lorenz1 is right though, it's a great update so far and the wait will be worth it
Then what's great if NTR hasn't occurred yet?

Reactions: Gromov

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
but we dont have any good ntr game because writting and cheracters always suck and the build up makes no sense at all from shy too i suck all cocks in 1 min .Know we have a game that has the potential too have a good ntr route and you just want fast ntr? than play the other ntr games that are in my opinion extremly bad ntr is my fav kink but I dont know a single good ntr game expect long story short and where it all began prob the remake in the next 1- 2 years.

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Then what's great if NTR hasn't occurred yet?
Pretty much every other aspect of the game. Story progressed further, increases in the corruption for Ann if you choose and a preview of what's to come with it, faster loading times, and rewatch scenes should be some major ones. Another one that you may not find interesting would be the choices one, but I think that's a pretty cool feature to have. And that's only from the alpha version; the full release of v0.6 will include more.

NTR hasn't occurred yet because it's something that requires a buildup. If you shoehorn it in, especially on a character like Ann, it really drops the value of said ntr. Like twomeier said: "from shy to suck every cock in 1 minute" is never the good option for ntr. If you want more focus on ntr, either wait it out here for the inevitable release from them or support them on patreon to take part when they do content polls to gauge what we want to see more of. Of course, the "see your choices" thing will also give them an idea as well, but that's not exactly the same.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I wonder what the people here consider as the ntr path.

Is it the corruption path, where Ann becomes your gf and you decide to share her with Chris and maybe Joe?
Or is it the path where you first turn her down and after she becomes involved with Chris, you, the player, decides in retrospect that you like her after all?

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017

Is it the corruption path, where Ann becomes your gf and you decide to share her with Chris and maybe Joe?
Or is it the path where you first turn her down and after she becomes involved with Chris, you, the player, decides in retrospect that you like her after all?
Your first option is very good, bro.

Reactions: YaFLCL

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

Well, sharing is caring and a beautiful thing. It's also the best possible use you could have of Ann, sharing is not ntr though..

The game has cheating and possibly sharing, not sure if there is any ntr though, I havn't encountered it..

Reactions: mommysboiii

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018

I think what most are thinking (could be wrong) is that the first one you mentioned is the ntr route. Which, while technically yes, isn't ntr that's cheating-esque. Netorase, so swinging and the likes, is the ntr that's present so far.

However, I'm currently trying to work on a mod that has more emphasis on the netorare version of ntr (so more akin to cheating than sharing). It'll keep Ann in character as much as possible, while still providing the ntr that isn't sharing. Stuff mentioned previously would be extended scenes with Chris, at the bar, library, etc.; having Ann give Chris her virginity instead; and maybe stuff with Joe.

Any further ideas are welcome too in regards to the mod. I'm pretty sure TTrick/K Ink wouldn't mind hearing more thoughts on the game either, even if it's not something they'll necessarily include

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I dont know I love if you have a girlfriend and are happy together your gilrfriend is naiv and most beautiful think in the world .and you are on the party sitting on the toilet and hear a conversation between assholes that dont know that you are their that talk dirty about your girlfriend and how they gonna fuck her .Or if you piss the wrong groupe off guys off drugging I love alot of diff ntr routes the most problem is that I dont know a good ntr game ,bevause most ntr games have a cheracter like ann that is perfect in this game and she corrupting way too fast or goes from shy and chance her cheracter instantly in 1 min without alk,drugs,or a long corruption that is bad and makes no sense.ann as a cheracter is perfect they way she is at the moment for my kink I think she is the best cheracter besides lydia from fetish locator which would be perfect for this kind of stuff too,or Dana from where it all began.

Reactions: Gromov
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes