Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
If you could MOD the game and add a NTR route for Anne, i'd be all over you like a rash :D
I think the most important thing to remember when adding a NTR route for Anne would be to remember the kind of character she is, it's important to preserve her angelic, shy, reserved personality, instead of turning her in to a cock hungry slut lol...that would just ruin her character. After giving her number to Chris, the build up to her confessing to the main character that her and Chris have been texting each other back and forth is perfect, to the point where they go out to celebrate the main character's friends birthday, and Chris is working behind the bar, it would be good to see more content in that scene. Just need to expand the NTR route from that point on.
A man of culture i see.

Reactions: mommysboiii

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Hey!
I actually made some big changes to modding the game that'll make the process extremely simple in the new version.
This is the main reason why we didn't release a "how-to mod the game" yet, with the new changes multiple steps will not be required any more and new features will be added which will make the guide out-dated really fast.
But basically, expect something simple in the neighborhood of editing a dialogue document and just putting it in a ZIP file.

As for making big changes in a mod - that's actually a cool idea! I'd love to see alternative story-lines and I'm sure TTrick would agree with me!
Oh fantastic! I'm glad to hear that one regarding easily modded dialogue changes. And if it's alright with you two then, I would give my hand in trying an alternate story line that's more NTR focused on Ann/Chris for those who are interested. It seems like you're working towards that based on the car ride/movie tickets scene, but something that I would include in this is having Chris take Ann's virginity instead of you. Behind your back or not, depending on the choices you make during other scenes with Ann on the love route. Maybe, for that last sentence at least. Yeah it's a pirate site but it wouldn't feel right adding content without asking since you both are active on here.

If you could MOD the game and add a NTR route for Anne, i'd be all over you like a rash :D
I think the most important thing to remember when adding a NTR route for Anne would be to remember the kind of character she is, it's important to preserve her angelic, shy, reserved personality, instead of turning her in to a cock hungry slut lol...that would just ruin her character. After giving her number to Chris, the build up to her confessing to the main character that her and Chris have been texting each other back and forth is perfect, to the point where they go out to celebrate the main character's friends birthday, and Chris is working behind the bar, it would be good to see more content in that scene. Just need to expand the NTR route from that point on.
Of course yeah! It would expand a bit more on the scenes already in the game that include the two of them, and in a previous comment I made I would try to have an option where Chris would take Ann's virginity instead of you. Not too sure how much further modding I would do outside of small stuff for continuity's sake in later patches, but I would try to keep up

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
Obviously one of the best game. Other games just waste time saying it's slow corruption or perfection needs time and many more lame excuses. Long story is best in every aspect - it's slow corruption also, wonderful render also, interesting story lines and content is pretty much good. Long story short doesn't waste time, doesnt boast, it just deliver with quality.
Hope There will be Ann- Chris, Ann- Joey story line also in future.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Anne and Joey wouldn't work in my opinion. Anne is best friends with Vanessa, which is Joey's girlfriend, based on Anne's character, the way she is, her personality, she's not the sort of girl to mess around with her best friends boyfriend. However, I would like to see Vanessa be a bad influence on Anne. Encouraging Anne to fool around with Chris, especially when they are in the bar and Vanessa is asking Anne about Chris.

As FishWitch mentioned, it would be amazing if Chris could take Anne's virginity instead of the main character, even after you confess to Anne that you like her, after the main character tells Anne to keep texting Chris, it would be hot if he could keep pushing Anne to fool around with Chris, until eventually she loses her virginity to him.

Last edited:

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
But if Anne get corrupt because of Vanessa, had crush on Joey, Joey and Ben argue in the gym, then Joey can go with Anne to take revenge on Ben.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
But if Anne get corrupt because of Vanessa, had crush on Joey, Joey and Ben argue in the gym, then Joey can go with Anne to take revenge on Ben.
I think the most important thing to remember when adding a NTR route for Anne would be to remember the kind of character she is, it's important to preserve her angelic, shy, reserved personality, instead of turning her in to a cock hungry slut lol...that would just ruin her character.
As I mentioned in my previous post, that would just ruin the type of character she is, she's not like that, and would just make her the same type of character that you see in every other NTR game. She's shy and reserved, and takes things slow, she needed a lot of encouragement before she would even let Chris kiss her. She's not the type of character that would jump in to bed with her best friends boyfriend. Having Anne go from a sweet, innocent shy virgin to someone who fucks her best friends boyfriend would just ruin the game for me. The whole reason she went along with texting Chris is because the main character asked her to, and it turned her on knowing it turned him on, so it's a mutual thing. Sleeping with Joey would just be something else entirely, and not a good thing.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As I mentioned in my previous post, that would just ruin the type of character she is, she's not like that, and would just make her the same type of character that you see in every other NTR game. She's shy and reserved, and takes things slow, she needed a lot of encouragement before she would even let Chris kiss her. She's not the type of character that would jump in to bed with her best friends boyfriend. Having Anne go from a sweet, innocent shy virgin to someone who fucks her best friends boyfriend would just ruin the game for me. The whole reason she went along with texting Chris is because the main character asked her to, and it turned her on knowing it turned him on, so it's a mutual thing. Sleeping with Joey would just be something else entirely, and not a good thing.
She sucked Chris's dick in the parking lot. There could be many scenarios were that could happen too.
Which is something I don't even want to see since I'll never try any NTR path again :KEK:

Reactions: adryr and Wedstone

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
She sucked Chris's dick in the parking lot. There could be many scenarios were that could happen too.
Which is something I don't even want to see since I'll never try any NTR path again :KEK:
she only does it if she is complete drunk or drugged or not? he is right normaly she would not do it she is a very shy cheracter so the slow progression makes sense in most VN so many cheracters are good but than it makes no sense how they act. You could only see a huge gangbang with ann if vannessa drugs her to get revenge on you or other guys .

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
she only does it if she is complete drunk or drugged or not? he is right normaly she would not do it she is a very shy cheracter so the slow progression makes sense in most VN so many cheracters are good but than it makes no sense how they act. You could only see a huge gangbang with ann if vannessa drugs her to get revenge on you or other guys .
That's why I said there could be many different scenarios in which Ann could act slutty and even have sex with Joey.
Remember that Pringles ad: Once you pop, you can't stop!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You have to hate Ann for her to screw other people it seems. That's not how NTR works. If you hate her it's not NTR.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
no that would not fit the cheracter hope he keeps the good writiing and cheracter progressen its one of the best games on this site to be honest only the renders are worse compared too the big games like being a dik ,but the other party are better and more realistic.

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
How to get threesome?
First you need to be in the love route with Ann: Go with her instead of Vanessa at the beginning, and then a little while after, say you like her too.

Later, there'll be a scene where Vanessa teaches Ann some techniques to "get her ready". After that scene, Ann will invite you over and you have the option to text Vanessa that her teachings worked. If you do text her, she'll make an appearance in the middle of the scene between you and Ann to make it a threesome

Reactions: Kacper 1601
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes