Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Understandable to have difference in opinions on games, but I'm not quite seeing what you're saying about this one with what you said.

Joey only seems "insufferable" in the route where you end up sleeping with his gf, which is kind of an understandable response to have. Other than that, he seems to be a slightly obnoxious friend at most, but certainly not insufferable. As for Chris, he's a minor character that you can avoid a lot by making the "right" choices, if you will. Which, in my opinion, are easily noticeable choices that hint and lead on to what'll happen; so you can shut it down fairly easily.

Vanessa does fall under that character trope though, which isn't for everyone, so I don't have much to say on that since that's 100% preference lol. I don't see Ann as being eager to hook up with Chris, but rather naive with relationships with guys. Chris being more of a player type would easily be able to corrupt that naivety, but also it can be avoided with the right choices like mentioned previously.

As for the player, I took it for something closer to a self-insertable character with the vague background on him that we know of so far. Then again, it's only 0.5v, so he could get fleshed out more as the game develops later on if the developers decide to go that route.

Then again, like I said at the beginning, it's all about personal preference in the end really. I just think some of those comments aren't entirely accurate about the characters. Cheers for being kind about it and recognizing it may not be for you instead of flaming the devs for their game

Reactions: TTrick and shady31

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
I need to say thats the first games besides BADIK that i really love to play :)
There are so much games i played, especially VN but only clicked the most of the time to pass the text for the real fun....... but not this time. I read every sentence from the beginning and the characters, the pics and so on are just great :)
I'm allready waiting for the next release :) :)

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
I dunno, just not feeling this game after finally playing it despite its high ratings. Between the absolutely insufferable Joey and what feels like plot armored Chris, I found myself struggling to have fun. You have a town bike Vanessa who can honestly go catch a flesh eating bacteria in a lake, and the seeming reserved Ann who is more then eager to hook up with Chris. Alex was the only character that even mildly caught my interest. It felt like more was put into the side characters rather then the player, and there's so many paths that lead away from him as well. It's too bad because the renders are very good, but there's just not enough to keep any interest, especially with Joey around.

Welp clearly the game isn't for people like me, I'll see myself out. Good luck with your game Trick.
Thanks for trying, good luck to you too!

I need to say thats the first games besides BADIK that i really love to play :)
There are so much games i played, especially VN but only clicked the most of the time to pass the text for the real fun....... but not this time. I read every sentence from the beginning and the characters, the pics and so on are just great :)
I'm allready waiting for the next release :) :)
I'm glad you like it! :)

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
Thanks for trying, good luck to you too!

I'm glad you like it! :)

I really need to say i love this game :) BADIK and your game is a big difference but I think your game is a little bit nearier on the real life and what i really like is the fact that the renders are not (like in other games) overpolished, over HD and so on :D looks a bit more real and not so artificial :D

Since my english is not my native language I hope you understand what I wanted to say :D

Doomly

Jul 22, 2018
I have to say that this game has tons of potential. The renders and animations are great. The charcters have more depth than in 80% of the games on this site. Has enough fetishes covered to appeal to a broad audience. Will be following this game closely. Good luck and hope your game gets the exposure it deserves

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am a proud beta male(masterrace) and holy your game is so good I palyed it so many times and it is insane how many outcomes this game has.I love the cuck content its so good written and a good build up(normaly all ntr games and cuck games are so bad sadly) also so currupting part is so good written I hope that you keep the good work and dont demotivated.I think you are on the right path everybody can be happy with this game ,because they are so many possibilities vanilla ,asshole ,beta male I LOVE IT best game on this site.I hope that the ann love part will be a bit more interisting in the future too.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Please make Her, Chris(The bartender) and the main character more involved. When you told her to keep talking to Chris after she gave him her number in the bar, the only thing that developed was her saying her and Chris had been talking a bit, and that was it. I would love to see Chris trying to seduce her more than what is currently in the current story. Like when the MC goes to the library and sees her at the desk with Chris, I'd like to see his hands around her shoulder, When they are all in the bar together and Chris comes over to talk to you both, get him to dance with her, basically I'd love there to be more of a jealousy involved in the story

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Please make Her, Chris(The bartender) and the main character more involved. When you told her to keep talking to Chris after she gave him her number in the bar, the only thing that developed was her saying her and Chris had been talking a bit, and that was it. I would love to see Chris trying to seduce her more than what is currently in the current story. Like when the MC goes to the library and sees her at the desk with Chris, I'd like to see his hands around her shoulder, When they are all in the bar together and Chris comes over to talk to you both, get him to dance with her, basically I'd love there to be more of a jealousy involved in the story
TTrick made a comment before about how they prefer to keep moving forward with the story rather than change what's already implemented. I had asked/gave an idea about Chris and Ann before and that was the response given; however, TTrick said they would make a guide on how to mod this game if shown interest (which I'm very interested in) and I would slightly modify Ann's route in the love route to have a ntr subroute in addition to the pure love route that's there now

So if I can figure out how to mod this game or TTrick has that guide ready (again no rush, I know there's an actual game that takes priority), I would include what you had there since that's a good idea and wouldn't change the story too much. I wouldn't feel comfortable changing a lot since it's not my game and they have a patreon to support themselves from this, but I think a few changes on a subroute that's hinted at wouldn't detract any potential patreons from supporting them

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So if I can figure out how to mod this game or TTrick has that guide ready (again no rush, I know there's an actual game that takes priority), I would include what you had there since that's a good idea and wouldn't change the story too much. I wouldn't feel comfortable changing a lot since it's not my game and they have a patreon to support themselves from this, but I think a few changes on a subroute that's hinted at wouldn't detract any potential patreons from supporting them
Hey!
I actually made some big changes to modding the game that'll make the process extremely simple in the new version.
This is the main reason why we didn't release a "how-to mod the game" yet, with the new changes multiple steps will not be required any more and new features will be added which will make the guide out-dated really fast.
But basically, expect something simple in the neighborhood of editing a dialogue document and just putting it in a ZIP file.

As for making big changes in a mod - that's actually a cool idea! I'd love to see alternative story-lines and I'm sure TTrick would agree with me!

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
TTrick made a comment before about how they prefer to keep moving forward with the story rather than change what's already implemented. I had asked/gave an idea about Chris and Ann before and that was the response given; however, TTrick said they would make a guide on how to mod this game if shown interest (which I'm very interested in) and I would slightly modify Ann's route in the love route to have a ntr subroute in addition to the pure love route that's there now

Hey!
I actually made some big changes to modding the game that'll make the process extremely simple in the new version.
This is the main reason why we didn't release a "how-to mod the game" yet, with the new changes multiple steps will not be required any more and new features will be added which will make the guide out-dated really fast.
But basically, expect something simple in the neighborhood of editing a dialogue document and just putting it in a ZIP file.

As for making big changes in a mod - that's actually a cool idea! I'd love to see alternative story-lines and I'm sure TTrick would agree with me!
If you could MOD the game and add a NTR route for Anne, i'd be all over you like a rash :D
I think the most important thing to remember when adding a NTR route for Anne would be to remember the kind of character she is, it's important to preserve her angelic, shy, reserved personality, instead of turning her in to a cock hungry slut lol...that would just ruin her character. After giving her number to Chris, the build up to her confessing to the main character that her and Chris have been texting each other back and forth is perfect, to the point where they go out to celebrate the main character's friends birthday, and Chris is working behind the bar, it would be good to see more content in that scene. Just need to expand the NTR route from that point on.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes