Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.1%

• Total voters

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
awesome game really , i feel like anything can happen in this game , i wounder if we can get vanessa love path and make her stop being a bitch ?

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
TTrick What a fantastic game! You can tell it's got a lot of hardwork behind making it. Thank you and best of luck!
Btw is this scene in the game? I've got the (pseudo)threesome but didn't get this shot. It's in the loading screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shady31 and Hyun251

babar

Jun 17, 2017
hello
I have a problem when I start the game it opens
but when I want to start a game it starts to load but nothing happens from here

my computer i7 8700 3.20GHz
RAM 16G
windows 10 64bits

if anyone can help me
please

Bonjour
J'ai un problème quand je démarre le jeu, il s'ouvre mais quand je veux démarrer un jeu, il commence à se charger mais rien ne se passe d'ici

mon ordinateur
i7 8700 3,20 GHz
RAM 16G
windows 10 64bits

si quelqu'un peut m'aider s'il vous plait

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
TTrick I diagnose this game with a severe lack of MILFs. I love it but add some thick mamas to it. With the cheating/sharing naughtiness going on in the game, maybe add a hotwife cuckold couple who are looking for someone young to spice up their sex lives :oops:

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
TTrick What a fantastic game! You can tell it's got a lot of hardwork behind making it. Thank you and best of luck!
Btw is this scene in the game? I've got the (pseudo)threesome but didn't get this shot. It's in the loading screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for right now, it's only on the loading screen... But it might be in the game :sneaky:

hello
I have a problem when I start the game it opens
but when I want to start a game it starts to load but nothing happens from here

my computer i7 8700 3.20GHz
RAM 16G
windows 10 64bits

if anyone can help me
please

Bonjour
J'ai un problème quand je démarre le jeu, il s'ouvre mais quand je veux démarrer un jeu, il commence à se charger mais rien ne se passe d'ici

mon ordinateur
i7 8700 3,20 GHz
RAM 16G
windows 10 64bits

si quelqu'un peut m'aider s'il vous plait
Are you sure you downloaded the 64 version of windows?
If so, please navigate to: %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Kamo\Long Story Short
and upload player.log file.

TTrick I diagnose this game with a severe lack of MILFs. I love it but add some thick mamas to it. With the cheating/sharing naughtiness going on in the game, maybe add a hotwife cuckold couple who are looking for someone young to spice up their sex lives :oops:
Yeah, I'm aware of the lack of MILFS, I want the game to have something for everyone, but I also don't want to introduce characters without some sort of progression to them.
So yeah, when it fits I'll definitely look into adding some :]

babar

Jun 17, 2017
As for right now, it's only on the loading screen... But it might be in the game :sneaky:

Are you sure you downloaded the 64 version of windows?
If so, please navigate to: %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Kamo\Long Story Short
and upload player.log file.

Yeah, I'm aware of the lack of MILFS, I want the game to have something for everyone, but I also don't want to introduce characters without some sort of progression to them.
So yeah, when it fits I'll definitely look into adding some :]

yes it is well the versions 64 I downloaded it a second time to be on

I find it hard to understand the it comes from this launch View attachment 707641
I put the two files that I have in the folder View attachment Player.7z View attachment Player.7z

Last edited:

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
yes it is well the versions 64 I downloaded it a second time to be on

I find it hard to understand the it comes from this launch View attachment 707641
I put the two files that I have in the folder View attachment 707643 View attachment 707643
Hey!
It seems like the problem is in the incest patch,
have you modified it in any way?
Anyway, please upload the file: "Emily.xml" which is in: %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Kamo\Long Story Short\LSS_GameData.

After you do that, try to remove the entire LSS_GameData folder, and launch the game to see if that fixes the problem

*NOTE* - Please do that only after you've uploaded the file so we could check it and see what's wrong with it.
Thanks!

babar

Jun 17, 2017
Hey!
It seems like the problem is in the incest patch,
have you modified it in any way?
Anyway, please upload the file: "Emily.xml" which is in: %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Kamo\Long Story Short\LSS_GameData.

After you do that, try to remove the entire LSS_GameData folder, and launch the game to see if that fixes the problem

*NOTE* - Please do that only after you've uploaded the file so we could check it and see what's wrong with it.
Thanks!
hello

I put aside emily.xml then I erased LSS_GameData

then I extracted the game from the archive I launched it it worked
so I installed the incest patch and restarted the game and it works

(emily.xml that I put aside put in size 0Ko (0 byte) the new one which is created make 1Ko (340 bytes))

thank you for the help you have given me

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: TTrick

Specializt

May 23, 2017
The person a few comments above me, wrote "Abandoned" with a dot at the end so he must be right.

Don't let trolls feed you false information.
The game, as important as it is to me, is not my main source of income and lately, I have a lot of personal things to attend to, so yeah, the version will be delayed but I've never stopped working on it and I'm trying as hard as I can to find time to push it forward.
For more information, you can hit me up on discord.

And again, ignore the trolls\fake news.
Good to know you didn't stop working on it! It would be a shame if it would have gotten abadoned, it's my favorite game tbh.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Isn't there a proportion issue. These door handle look huge :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes