Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 826 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Hey TTrick, will next update include a continuation of the scene where Chris picks MC and Ann up from their walk home from the premiere? The NTR vibes from that were some of the most realistic and best I've found in games

Either way, the game is definitely one of my favorites and will start supporting once I have a stable job again! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Nice game. Especially Vanessa is real hot. But holy shit my videocard fans are ramping up for this game for pretty much no reason -- especially when opening the in game instagram. Game seems to have some major programming issue. Why would a videocard ramp up for still images to begin with? There isn't even anything to render. My room even got noticeably hotter while running this game. And that's not even a joke.

I also doubt it has anything to do with v-sync. I even tried forcing v-sync with my GPU driver software. Didn't help one bit. Though to be fair, I didn't really look into it much after forcing vsync settings and restarting the game.

FAQ said you wanted this info: Version of the game -- version 0.5
Windows 10.

Hope you'll be able to fix it, because the game itself is looking real good.

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Nice game. Especially Vanessa is real hot. But holy shit my videocard fans are ramping up for this game for pretty much no reason -- especially when opening the in game instagram. Game seems to have some major programming issue. Why would a videocard ramp up for still images to begin with? There isn't even anything to render. My room even got noticeably hotter while running this game. And that's not even a joke.

I also doubt it has anything to do with v-sync. I even tried forcing v-sync with my GPU driver software. Didn't help one bit. Though to be fair, I didn't really look into it much after forcing vsync settings and restarting the game.

FAQ said you wanted this info: Version of the game -- version 0.5
Windows 10.

Hope you'll be able to fix it, because the game itself is looking real good.
Hey! Thanks for reporting it.

VSync should be already enabled by default. However, you are not the first one saying it's being ignored for him. My guess is that it's something external that is conflicting (like a Game Mode Boost feature from GPU, etc...).
Either way, I've already limited the game FPS to 60 regardless of VSync or any external settings. The next release should be capped at 60 FPS.

In regards to the "Instagram" feature - I've done some profiling and I see minimal CPU, GPU and memory use when it's running, but I don't mind taking a deeper look into it.
Were you having this issue with the "phone" or "desktop" (in-game) version?
Do you see real high resource consumption by the game (in task manager) when playing?

TL;DR: high FPS is fixed on the next release

Reactions: TTrick and shady31

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
This is one of the games every time I come here i check for a new update. It has so much potential and keep playing each path looking for things and paths I might have miss. I'm very picky on which creators i choose to support and I think I found a winner here.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Hey TTrick, will next update include a continuation of the scene where Chris picks MC and Ann up from their walk home from the premiere? The NTR vibes from that were some of the most realistic and best I've found in games
Of course, I wouldn't have put it in if it was pointless :)

Either way, the game is definitely one of my favorites and will start supporting once I have a stable job again! Keep up the good work!
Thank you!

This is one of the games every time I come here i check for a new update. It has so much potential and keep playing each path looking for things and paths I might have miss. I'm very picky on which creators i choose to support and I think I found a winner here.
Thank you! :)

Last edited:

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
This game is too good to only have 100 patrons man, u need to find a way to advertise it better here on this site because im sure if people played it they would love it and support it .
Believe me that we are doing what can with the tools we have...
Although it's mainly the Dev(s) job to prompt their own game, I truly believe that the community (The people that likes the game and want it to succeed even further) can help with small things, like posting a review or put the game in their signature (Thanks Krull) with a link to this post to expose it to more people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and shady31

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Of course, I wouldn't have put it in if it was pointless :)
Can't wait! Looking forward to the next update even more now

*edit: Hit post reply by accident, whoops. Is there any chance that Chris would be able to have Ann's first time instead of the MC in the love route? I'd imagine it would be a bit more work since that whole section is already there and it would shift things around, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask in the meanwhile!

Last edited:
Reactions: arimfan and shady31

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Can't wait! Looking forward to the next update even more now

*edit: Hit post reply by accident, whoops. Is there any chance that Chris would be able to have Ann's first time instead of the MC in the love route? I'd imagine it would be a bit more work since that whole section is already there and it would shift things around, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask in the meanwhile!
I would rather advance the story than to change an already written plot.
However! It is actually possible to make mods for the game and make your request possible, but it would require a bit of work since the story keeps referring to Ann having sex with the MC.

If that's something that you (or someone else) would like to do, I can write a guide on how to make mods.

Let me know!

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
I would rather advance the story than to change an already written plot.
However! It is actually possible to make mods for the game and make your request possible, but it would require a bit of work since the story keeps referring to Ann having sex with the MC.

If that's something that you (or someone else) would like to do, I can write a guide on how to make mods.

Let me know!
Understandable, no problem at all! If it isn't too much trouble for you though, I would appreciate a guide on how to mod for this game. That way I can implement it into my own saves at least and try that path later :)

Reactions: shady31 and ltpika

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Will update be released this month?
Based on prior patreon posts and their messages on here, there's a chance. They posted updates previously about every 3 months or so, but also said here that they've been working on it and the pandemic and all that slowed them down a bit.
So, hopefully!

Reactions: shady31 and Vukalo

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Believe me that we are doing what can with the tools we have...
Although it's mainly the Dev(s) job to prompt their own game, I truly believe that the community (The people that likes the game and want it to succeed even further) can help with small things, like posting a review or put the game in their signature (Thanks @Krull) with a link to this post to expose it to more people.
I'm still fairly new here, how can I post a signature for the game? I don't spend a lot of time on forums, so still learning.

Reactions: shady31

shady31

May 31, 2017
I'm still fairly new here, how can I post a signature for the game? I don't spend a lot of time on forums, so still learning.
You click on your username in the top right, then on "Signature". There you can paste the signatures you want and also assign them links so they point to this thread.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I dunno, just not feeling this game after finally playing it despite its high ratings. Between the absolutely insufferable Joey and what feels like plot armored Chris, I found myself struggling to have fun. You have a town bike Vanessa who can honestly go catch a flesh eating bacteria in a lake, and the seeming reserved Ann who is more then eager to hook up with Chris. Alex was the only character that even mildly caught my interest. It felt like more was put into the side characters rather then the player, and there's so many paths that lead away from him as well. It's too bad because the renders are very good, but there's just not enough to keep any interest, especially with Joey around.

Welp clearly the game isn't for people like me, I'll see myself out. Good luck with your game Trick.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes