Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
Worst NTR i see, literally has nothing to see, Ann and joy ?? no, ann and barman ? no... you know you have something but it doesn’t show, don’t waste time playing if you came for the NTR, it has history but no image
You're right. I'm disappointed, too.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I downloaded the Mac version, but wouldn't open. I went into the contents folder initially to place the patch in the game folder, however there was no game folder. I may have missed something, nonetheless, was unable to open the VN.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
The problem is not that this was worst NTR, problem is that Dev (and some guys here) really don't know what NTR really mean!
This game don't deserve tag "NTR", because in game is none content of that type. Why? Because NTR is when MC's beloved one doing sexual stuff with another man, which means that she must be somehow related to MC, like when she is his girfriend, fiance or wife! When MC watching Ann, which he previous denied, as not worthy to be his GF, doing some stuff with guy she after that choosed, it's not NTR, it's only stupid MC's stalking on other couple having sex, because she is not and never was his GF! All stuff here only deserve tag "cheating" for acts with Vanessa.
What he said ☝

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Will you be updating it?
I won't be updating Alpha Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Wow. I honestly didn't expect so many people here to be so ungrateful and disrespectful towards our hard work. But hey, the internet... toxicity is cool!

Please allow me to clarify - this leaked version is an ALPHA. It's missing content and (guess what?) it's buggy too. This version was made for our fans and supporters that understand it's purpose.

If you are looking for full content and stable version, wait for v0.6. If you plan on playing this version, consider reading this message first.
Side note, I'm assuming that the leaked version is safe. But just for the record - our version was uploaded to MEGA.

For those of you who enjoyed the game: TTrick and I have been working extra hard on LSS lately, and we are glad you like it. Do consider letting us know you like it. One good word goes a long way :giggle:

Cheers.

One shitty thing is the unlocks don't work if you didn't save right at the start of the scene. That really punitive for no reason. You can't magic your way to a scene, if you got there it should be unlocked for you. In fact, just unlock all old scenes to give credit to the fans who didn't know they'd need perfect saves. There was no warning, I don't think it's fair to treat people like criminals.
Hi ltpika, I must say, it sucks to see such comment from one of our original followers.
I'm not sure what made you feel like we are intentionally doing this to "hurt" the players.
Those are recordings. Therefore, they must actually happen for them to be recorded. Read why here.

Regardless, I don't get it, what's the big deal?
I'm sure you've played plenty of games, never had a game invalidate old saves? That's the nature of development.

'nyway, we made those shareable. So, if you want, me (or someone else) here can send you a scene file.

The problem is not that this was worst NTR, problem is that Dev (and some guys here) really don't know what NTR really mean!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You see, NTR is a very loaded fetish. If you do as much as suggesting it - you'll get backlashes.
We also understand that just the thought of NTR triggers some people. So we take the safe bet.

Yes, LSS have a NTR path. So far, it's implied. TTrick is working on making a believable connection between the MC and Ann first.
I'm not an active part of the story development, but I know of one "true NTR" scene. Not sure if it makes it to the final v0.6 release or to v0.7.

Wow, been playing this as the good boyfriend/take our time path and after looking at the walkthrough you miss most of the content. Rather depressing honestly.
Its so dam short game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And to anyone else complaining about how the game is too short or have too many paths:

"Too much spread content" and "too few content" are a recurring theme in this thread.
TTrick is too nice to say it, so I'm here for it!

LSS is TTrick's vision of a game and his artistic choice. LSS is meant to be played in many different ways and produce different results. This is his take on a VN (and game in general) and I completely agree with him.

Doubt the amount of content in the game? I welcome you to go to settings -> modding tools -> extract game data. Have a look.

Don't enjoy this approach? There are a ton of great games online, and on this forum in particular. ;)

It is the issue with these games being in a very pre-alpha state. A fully fleshed out game with multiple paths would be great. However, when it is still in the works, the updates end up being very spread out and kind of annoying to fully experience.

The classic patreon development style does not suit this type of games well.
Agreed. Wanna sponsor us? ;)

Good update but short. See you in half a year.
cya! (y)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Nice game so far, love the idea to include Insta. And Van is such a cute sexy "slut" :love:

found a little bug here:

Anmerkung 2020-08-20 154911.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TTrick and K Ink

MrFrame009

Jul 18, 2019
Really appreciate the hard work on renders and the improvement to the main menu and interface, i'm really excited to get the 0.6 full release.

Reactions: TTrick

Bretaninn

May 5, 2017
In the "Rewatch Scenes" menu there is one scene i can't seem to unlock, it's on the very bottom right (for me at least) and says "Play the game, be nice to Vanessa and you will be rewarded!". I tried anything to get that one, what do you need to do in order to get it?

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
I really like Ann, she’s super cute. A storyline that is titillating to me that id love to see as the MC is - he really likes Ann and wants her to be his gf and not sleep with other guys, but unless you give perfect answers and attention to her alone, she will be pursued by other guys and you have to reluctantly deal with it. You’ll see pics of her on Instagram hanging out with other guys and you grow suspicious. She tells you she loves you And would never cheat, but she’s naive to guys wanting to nail her, and because of her recent wilder side she’s prone to caving in and becoming a slut. The MC is so concerned that he stalks her to see if she’s behaving... will she? That might depend on how good of a boyfriend you are.

Jul 13, 2018
Wow. I honestly didn't expect so many people here to be so ungrateful and disrespectful towards our hard work. But hey, the internet... toxicity is cool!

Please allow me to clarify - this leaked version is an ALPHA. It's missing content and (guess what?) it's buggy too. This version was made for our fans and supporters that understand it's purpose.

If you are looking for full content and stable version, wait for v0.6. If you plan on playing this version, consider reading this message first.
Side note, I'm assuming that the leaked version is safe. But just for the record - our version was uploaded to MEGA.

For those of you who enjoyed the game: TTrick and I have been working extra hard on LSS lately, and we are glad you like it. Do consider letting us know you like it. One good word goes a long way :giggle:

Cheers.

Hi ltpika, I must say, it sucks to see such comment from one of our original followers.
I'm not sure what made you feel like we are intentionally doing this to "hurt" the players.
Those are recordings. Therefore, they must actually happen for them to be recorded. Read why here.

Regardless, I don't get it, what's the big deal?
I'm sure you've played plenty of games, never had a game invalidate old saves? That's the nature of development.

'nyway, we made those shareable. So, if you want, me (or someone else) here can send you a scene file.

You see, NTR is a very loaded fetish. If you do as much as suggesting it - you'll get backlashes.
We also understand that just the thought of NTR triggers some people. So we take the safe bet.

Yes, LSS have a NTR path. So far, it's implied. TTrick is working on making a believable connection between the MC and Ann first.
I'm not an active part of the story development, but I know of one "true NTR" scene. Not sure if it makes it to the final v0.6 release or to v0.7.

And to anyone else complaining about how the game is too short or have too many paths:

"Too much spread content" and "too few content" are a recurring theme in this thread.
TTrick is too nice to say it, so I'm here for it!

LSS is TTrick's vision of a game and his artistic choice. LSS is meant to be played in many different ways and produce different results. This is his take on a VN (and game in general) and I completely agree with him.

Doubt the amount of content in the game? I welcome you to go to settings -> modding tools -> extract game data. Have a look.

Don't enjoy this approach? There are a ton of great games online, and on this forum in particular. ;)

Agreed. Wanna sponsor us? ;)

cya! (y)
i like the paths option , for example this alpha release with Ann corruption i didn't liked Ann dressing like that and eating those drug pills so i hope there is a love path without all that corruption and drugs stuff. I dont like NTR or too much corruption in games so if you make a path without that ,one focused in love without corruption , that will be the path i will play

Jul 13, 2018
I really like Ann, she’s super cute. A storyline that is titillating to me that id love to see as the MC is - he really likes Ann and wants her to be his gf and not sleep with other guys, but unless you give perfect answers and attention to her alone, she will be pursued by other guys and you have to reluctantly deal with it. You’ll see pics of her on Instagram hanging out with other guys and you grow suspicious. She tells you she loves you And would never cheat, but she’s naive to guys wanting to nail her, and because of her recent wilder side she’s prone to caving in and becoming a slut. The MC is so concerned that he stalks her to see if she’s behaving... will she? That might depend on how good of a boyfriend you are.
i just hope one of the paths its Ann love path without the slutty outfits and without drugs and without all that corruption

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes