Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Apart from the comment on Alex' Insta #14, is there any way to get a message from her?

(I think that Ann must have been the one taking her early pictures, seeing as they are besties and whatnot. Its the pro photographer in the subsequent pictures, and maybe he's an uggo perv and Alex needs some rescuin' by Ann and her boyfriend, Ben)

I kinda like the Ann corruption path, but I think I'd prefer to have Alex be the additional 'F' in the MFF. Or maybe Emily and Jenny. Strike that: I ABSOLUTELY want to see an Ann/Alex path where MC is the meat in the middle.

Joey and his girlfriend are just a hot mess, and no sane person would stick around for the inevitable self-destruction of those two.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Is there more contact content with Alex apart from the reply after Insta pic #14 and the accidental meeting at the theater? I'd love to see some Ann/Alex/Ben fun

Nyx.

Jul 15, 2019
What did you guys comment on Alex's "I'm reading your DM's" post? Since we can only comment once on that post I assumed it's like the tanning post where you can only comment once and get DM if used specific words. download.png

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.6 Beta

I am waiting for authorization from the developer to launch the automatic translation of this incredible game.

The method I use to play in any language.(y)

In this photo below it was translated from English to Brazilian Portuguese.

But you can do this for any language. :p
Long History Short.jpg

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
When I start the game it freezes at the screen with the guy watching the pc.
I am on linux.
It is a bug or do I have to press somewhere and I don't get where?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh, I didn't realize there was a futa/dickgirl option for Vanessa. I'm also really confused on the mechanics here: is it like an elephant trunk or something?

LSS Vanessa-Schlang.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BczILher

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
One day this game will have a love interest that interests me... LOL

The renders are great, the story is interesting but, as I've said before, I don't want to fuck Vanessa behind Joey's back and I don't find Ann attractive. Unfortunately that means that all I see is a lot of teasing, Ann talking about how amazing Chris the bartender is, and Vanessa trying to get the MC to fuck her. Would love to see another love interest in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One day this game will have a love interest that interests me... LOL

The renders are great, the story is interesting but, as I've said before, I don't want to fuck Vanessa behind Joey's back and I don't find Ann attractive. Unfortunately that means that all I see is a lot of teasing, Ann talking about how amazing Chris the bartender is, and Vanessa trying to get the MC to fuck her. Would love to see another love interest in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad you pointed this out. I was thinking the same thing: didn't we have a new LI introduced in the game? You spent quite a bit of time at the clothing store with her, too. It seems clear to me that things will go much farther if you pursue her. Ofc, that doesn't mean a player necessary will like her (although I do), but she is another option.

Reactions: arimfan

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
this game has a huge potential for an incredible ntr but is always cut in half at every opportunity (true or dare / meeting in bed / ann in the theater in short clothes / the game that the police end / barman giving a ride to Ann and Mc, and others), I'm starting to get sad playing this

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
Excelent game! The girls are extremely hot, i cant wait for alex's and sis path, and vanessa with that personality and all that teasing is probably now my all game favorite girl, props to the dev and i hope the game gets a lot of support and content

bigjuicer

May 26, 2020
I'm sorry Joe I couldn't refuse Vanessa any longer. I mean you did leave with Ann and Vanessa said you two are kinda sus. It's your fault man, I totally care about Ann and totally wasn't looking for the first reason to get into Vanessa's pants.

Seriously though Vanessa is hot as shit, I hate sluts and I'm all about being a bro but she's way too much to not fall for. Glad I found this gem, hope updates come at a good pace. Game's already in my top 5, animations would push this even further.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TTrick
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes