• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
this game has a huge potential for an incredible ntr but is always cut in half at every opportunity (true or dare / meeting in bed / ann in the theater in short clothes / the game that the police end / barman giving a ride to Ann and Mc, and others), I'm starting to get sad playing this
Give time to DV team. You've to understand that each girl has a path and there are currently several. It's a game that doesn't disappoint. Don't worry.I think that for the next update you can enjoy your daring fetishes.

Reactions: shady31

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Okay, so when you go over to Joe's and help film the birthday present... Vanessa gives the MC a blowjob (very short one) but they don't have sex (no such scene showed up) however they then talk about how they had sex together the next day. Considering I am not a fan of cheaters and wouldn't go behind a friend's back I was surprised that they talked about a fuck that I didn't give.

Has anyone else encountered that?

Need to also figure out how to meet Merry since it seems most of us don't know how to do that...
Yeah that's a glitch. *edit cause I missread lol* I didn't realise you actively didn't pursue it. But yeah happened to me before too. I think there was another scene with this kind of typo. I'm guessing somewhere in the code it's not tracking the events correctly.

shady31

May 31, 2017
Okay, I was surprised that the next day I had a conversation about fucking Vanessa since I am not a fan of going where everyone else has gone before... LOL

I ended up rejecting the cinematographer job when I replayed it because I really want nothing to do with her. Just disappointed that the only choices for love interests in the game are the slut or the innocent, there's no one else.
Eventually there will also be Jenny, Emily and Alex who are neither slutty nor innocent :giggle:

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Maybe in a year, LOL. The entirety of this game through 6 updates is exclusively Vanessa or Ann. No matter how many times you say you aren't interested in either of them you end up in situations where you hang out with them. It makes sense to see Vanessa since she is Joe's "girlfriend" but the constant inclusion of Ann, even if she is dating Chris, doesn't make any sense. Or rather she should be showing up with Chris in tow.

It would be nice if the MC could call Jenny since he has her number or hang out with Emily... As for Alex I don't care about her at all, to me the entire Insta mechanic is pointless.

I want to see more happen... Don't get me wrong I do like the story, I have an Ann path and a no one path (I don't have a Vanessa path since I am not into her) but I would like to see the developers actually develop some of these other girls.

And who the fuck is Merry and how do we meet her? LOL
You can meet her if you accept chris deal of sharing girls. Then you will meet her & have Anal Sex with her. But remember, you have to share your girls when the time comes. (Ann, Vannessa, Emily or some others in future) with chris.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
whos the mc of this game again? the player joey or chris? because the devs care more about chris and joey then giving the mc anything. like seriously wtf is the mc. he has no content. no wonder this game is blown away by games like wvm. all you gotta do is care about the mc more.

Last edited:

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
I kinda get the feeling that it well and truly might be Netorare too, Joe told you that he changes girls like socks, it ain't no thing for him, so when he's bored of Vanessa (who you apparently can steal from him I guess), Joe might go for Ann, who is supposed to be your girl and so forth, so sounds like both Neorare and Netori may be a thing here, but avoidable.
ineed name the game

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
whos the mc of this game again? the player joey or chris? because the devs care more about chris and joey then giving the mc anything. like seriously wtf is the mc. he has no content. no wonder this game is blown away by games like wvm. all you gotta do is care about the mc more.
You might be getting more NTR content based on your choices. The paths I took definitely gave the MC lots of content

Reactions: TTrick
Jan 22, 2019
If you didn't notice there is NTR tag for this game , meaning the mc won't get all the action , but saying that this game has no content that's absurde , if you didn't like it you are welcome to give your honest review for the game , but the thing is it has to be honest and consider the tags of this game just saying .

Nobody586

May 21, 2017
What? are you sure you're playing the same game that everyone else is playing? Mc so far has plenty of actions with Ann and Vanessa. it all depends on your choices (for me im playing the Ann corruption route/with Ntr option open), Chris so far has like almost none, which I hope they will update the movie night ntr soon lol

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes