• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

channa_mereya

Mar 28, 2019
Getting ready for bed, texting and sharing photos with Jenny...that is all
There is a BJ scene with Joey and Ann as well in the Joe enemy playthrough. And some dialogue changes here and there with a more detailed Chris and Ann BJ scene as well.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I can't get past the movie theater scene. Ann asks for tickets I choose get mad at cashier then I tell her I will walk her home and that is it. Screen just stays right there. Everything else works but the scene won't advance.

D

Deleted member 2264349

renpy games are 100x better than unity
This has Renpy features more less integrated into it. But I think the benefit of using Unity is that additional features can be added manually, and stylistic changes are easier to make.

jackyyyyiish

Mar 25, 2020
i am confused on to where to put the patch on MAC. i go into show all package content but i looked in all folders. i see no app in any of the folders. the game itself says app but i can not put it into the game itself. i would have to put it into one of the folers after opening package contents
Usually it is in Show package contents/Contents/Resources/autorun/game

Reactions: Vertigob

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
the Walkthrough isn't very good. i didn't go on a date with Ann to the movies and i have no idea why and im guessing that if you corrupt Ann too much you will get a orgy scene which i find stupid as hell. getting your girlfriend to be more kinky in bed when shes alone with you and getting into a orgy are two very different things and the fact that you don't have a option to stop that scene when its starting is just bizarre. you get alpha points for corrupting her but can't tell your girl to not take that stupid pill and when a orgy happens you have no option to stop it. i thought the corrupting ann + alpha would just mean you would get her become more obedient to you and not stand there like a loser.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
this is one game that stands to challenge that claim
And that is were you are wrong.

If this was a RenPy game I could rewrite the script and play every scene in one play through, and RenPy is easy to learn I've learned a lot of it just by looking at other VN scripts on this site. Also it is easier to unpack and edit the scripts in RenPy.

Not so with Unity at least not that I know of.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
this is one game that stands to challenge that claim
you can't scroll up to see past text or reverse choices, no idea how autosave works because its not saving at every choice, the filter option on loading is busted and can only be used from the main menu, the skip text also skips unread text regardless of the setting.

Reactions: Meridian

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
First time checking this out so I got a question...who's the blonde girl from the main page? Is she a prominent character coz I kinda want to play only for her. Spoil it for me if you must.
Not a prominent character. You only meet her in person in one of the paths, and only say a few words to her. Otherwise you are just a fan of her instagram. You can get a couple extra photos, and texting with her, if you know how. Basically a big tease at the current patch of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: bottomfeeder

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
So, 2 months since the beta and it seems only the end scene under the bridge was added. Or am I missing something?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes