Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
I downloaded and unpacked (twice), but when I try to run the game, I get the message that "UnityPlayer.dll is not found."
The start icon of the game you take it out of the download folder ??? If you do this, do not do it because it can give you that failure. If you want to have the game icon elsewhere, create a shortcut

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Unable to open the console, provided key in changelog does not work, atleast for me.
Save system is a huge mess, needs improvement
Scene gallery seems very weird, got Anns first sex like 5 times which is the same scene just with different choices. Instead it should be like in ren'py game gallerys offering the scene and the available options while rewatching the scene.
Too many options seem to lock you into or remove you from specific paths, without any clarification. Options should atleast somewhat hint on the route you will take.
How the hell do I meet Merry at the bar? I tried 4 playthroughs with skipping and different choices, I can't figure it out.
How do I meet Alex?

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Any plans for a walkthrough mod? Playing while going through a 21 page pdf file is a bit much.

Great game btw

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
i know very little about engines but can anyone give any reason as to why someone would use unity over ren'py ? there has to be something because there are quite a number of VN that use it.
This is my belief but I think Devs use unity because it is more difficult to alter files and mess around with the game files were as with RenPy pretty much anyone can mess with the scripts pretty easily.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Someone extracted and uploaded the CGs in a previous post, and you can also extract and modify the game's scripts.
I'm sure it can be done but how to do it is what I don't know but knowing it can be done doesn't help with getting it done. If I knew how to do it I would alter every Unity game I play.

With RenPy I just use UnRen and open it in Notepad ++ and change it, easy peasy.

Have you done it?

Last edited:

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
So there's incest in the tags and an incest patch, but i've seen people mention the character is actually just a roomate and its not incest. Rather try it how the dev intended it to be, so incest patch or not?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I'm having this issue also, seems like the corrupt path gets stuck here, any way to fix this?
Ink found a solution:

" if you are stuck in Ann+MC movie scene (v0.5) you can use the console to get around this bug. We will be releasing a fixed version, but If you can't wait, here's a quick fix:
1. press ~ (Tilde key)
2. paste the following:
jump s V5AnnMovieEndAlone

3. press enter, and ~ (Tilde key) again to close

This is for keyboard supported devices. Android, you guys will need to wait for a fix"

• Red Heart
Reactions: K Ink
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes