Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
The way this is being developed, with one update every blue moon, dedicated to one path, with like 5 mins of content, I can see it getting completed around 2030
Do two weeks qualify as "every blue moon" ?
I really have a hard time understanding what you are even talking about.

JV12

Jan 26, 2020
Where exactly are the so called "animations" for the Vanessa living room scene? Can't find any animations whatsoever in this games besides the Ann BJ and the Vanessa BJ in the sextape scene. Is my game/computer bugged or are you guys getting other animations?

Taipan010

Sep 23, 2020
Ink found a solution:

" if you are stuck in Ann+MC movie scene (v0.5) you can use the console to get around this bug. We will be releasing a fixed version, but If you can't wait, here's a quick fix:
1. press ~ (Tilde key)
2. paste the following:
jump s V5AnnMovieEndAlone

3. press enter, and ~ (Tilde key) again to close

This is for keyboard supported devices. Android, you guys will need to wait for a fix"
Thanks for this, it got me past the movie ticket lady.

wreckinglord

May 14, 2020
Ink found a solution:

" if you are stuck in Ann+MC movie scene (v0.5) you can use the console to get around this bug. We will be releasing a fixed version, but If you can't wait, here's a quick fix:
1. press ~ (Tilde key)
2. paste the following:
jump s V5AnnMovieEndAlone

3. press enter, and ~ (Tilde key) again to close

This is for keyboard supported devices. Android, you guys will need to wait for a fix"
Here's a save right after the movie if someone finds it helpful (Ann corrupt love path). Thank you.

OGSage

Jul 1, 2020
i wonder if you would be able to get ann back when she dates chris so far not likely but good story so far

Reactions: Kripke

shady31

May 31, 2017
Where exactly are the so called "animations" for the Vanessa living room scene? Can't find any animations whatsoever in this games besides the Ann BJ and the Vanessa BJ in the sextape scene. Is my game/computer bugged or are you guys getting other animations?
I'm getting 3 animations during the living room sex scene

Reactions: TTrick

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
The start icon of the game you take it out of the download folder ??? If you do this, do not do it because it can give you that failure. If you want to have the game icon elsewhere, create a shortcut
Thx. No, I open the game from the .exe in the LSS folder. I did drop the patch folder there with it, but deleted all and unpacked again w/o patch after the first time i got the error. Still got it after that.

Reactions: Herhes

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
To use it just place it in the game directory. That means right next to the .exe file on Windows, or to the .app on mac, or the binary file on Linux. It doesn't work for Android yet.
When you say place, do you mean copy there, or extract?

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Can anyone tell me what happened with this play through? It must have been a path I haven't taken. I started from my last save and ended with talking to Jenny on the phone.

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
saw incest tag... can anybody tell me about the relationships here.? Mc's mom/sister or NPC's mother/sister or sister/sister

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes