• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.0%

• Total voters

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Really hope there's something with Alex soon. I know we had the one scene outside the theater but it would be good if there was a real interaction with her.

Reactions: Wedstone

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i got some scenes locked..is there a patch/save to unlock everything?
you don´t get every scene in every route. and his galery is is mystery for me. i first thought you only can see things u unlock in your latest playthrough. but some things stay unlocked and some things get locked/unlocked depending what save i load. i played every route and still have like 6 scenes locked.

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Thx. No, I open the game from the .exe in the LSS folder. I did drop the patch folder there with it, but deleted all and unpacked again w/o patch after the first time i got the error. Still got it after that.
Perfect, I'm glad that it goes well in the end ;)

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
you don´t get every scene in every route. and his galery is is mystery for me. i first thought you only can see things u unlock in your latest playthrough. but some things stay unlocked and some things get locked/unlocked depending what save i load. i played every route and still have like 6 scenes locked.
This is why someone with more programing knowledge than us should gift us with a gallery mod....

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
LOVE IT, THIS IS A GREAT GAME :D
but still a lot of wrong variables
and i hope the NTR warning is moved to beginning, i feel like being spoiled the way it is rn

• Red Heart
Reactions: TTrick

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This game is Amazeballs! the renders, paths and girls are the shiz.
Love my little Ann bae and I ain`t sharing her with any fucker :devilish:

Vanessa is a complete slut. Horrible bitch that I wish my MC would tell to go eat a dick instead of running to her like a total loser. Ann is total wifey material, Vanessa is a walking cumbucket with the personality of a rottweiler.
Come to think of it, Joey is a total dick too.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2019
I don't really understand why the game treats Ann's relationship with Chris as her cucking me when I made it perfectly clear at every opportunity that I don't give a fuck about her.

Reactions: Pagliano
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes