Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.0%

• Total voters

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone knows when there will be a normal update? I downloaded the latest version yesterday and there was literally only few insta photos and nothing else new since I played before.. :(

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
always like her photos and comment the picture at the tanning bed with "i love you".
This is one thing I'd never have got without a walkthrough. It's a pity, especially if you really need to comment on that exact picture with those words, that makes it very difficult to get unless you've examined the game scripts or used a walkthrough. I've got more messages from her since. Not sure if it's because I commented again on one of her later pictures (semi-randomly chosen just for fun) or a continuation of the previous comment. Either way I'm really looking forward to meeting her. She's already my favorite girl.

I'm really enjoying the game. I'm on the blackmail Vanessa, don't tell Joe, corrupt Ann path. This means I didn't get the "meet Alex while out with Ann" scene (I first played just Ann corruption and got it there) and some others, but I'm enjoying the events I'm getting.

Apart from Merry. I understand that I need to do something with her in order to get the "share with Chris" path but she's as fun for sex as a plastic doll.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Anyone knows when there will be a normal update? I downloaded the latest version yesterday and there was literally only few insta photos and nothing else new since I played before.. :(
Each version (v1 , v2 etc) ... is supposed to advance all the paths at the same time, with several scenes in each path, I can't really say how long but it's decent really. Here the updates were small because they splitted the last releases in several "v6" versions/updates. The small updates came faster after the v6 alpha was released, but of course the content wasn't as big. It's not the norm, they did this because at the time they hadn't released a new version for a while, before that they even froze the patreon payments during two months (which is rather honest of them), so when they had the alpha done they hurried and released it. It probably won't take as long next time.

Reactions: shady31

dukenukem8900

Oct 4, 2017
i always get stuck when trying to get tickets with ann.
it just freezes at alright. I'll walk you home. can't do anything from here

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I did not play the last couple of updates, but after playing this last one, it reminded me why i liked the game when i played it first time.
I played a couple of times to try different routes and still did not unlock all the scenes in the gallery, and even after playing for maybe 6th or 7th time i still managed to get to some new scenes that are not even in the gallery.
Both Anna´s and Vanessa´s routes are sexy, now i am waiting for the blonde insta girl to get more space in the game.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
game freezes and randomly crashes like every 4 min :eek:
my game has a tendency to freeze quite often... i end up having to use ctrl+alt+del to shut the game down...
game crash down if I try to save right after clicking dialogue.
Can you provide the log of the error? It would be best if you send it just as soon as the game freezes/crashes.

the route for the log file is:
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\Kamo\Long Story Short

the name of the log is:
Player.log

You can either post it here or just pm it to me.
(If you post it in the message itself please put it in a spoiler tag so it won't flood the page)

Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes